Welfare Recipients Now Outnumber Workers

Welfare Recipients Now Outnumber Workers

obamashewolf-i2125.jpg

Spent over 16 trillion since 1965 on the Great Society
Some claimed it would end poverty
We have the same amount of Poverty today

Last edited:
Well, actually, no it isn't. It doesn't have your name on it. It has the US government's name on it. It has the name of the Secretary of the Treasury on it.

Money is a tool used by society to make the economy more efficient. What is yours is the goods and services due for having done the work. The money is just a piece of paper that shows you actually did something for someone else.

yes, actually IT is.

for the stupid leftard - one does not have to keep their earnings in the US paper money :D

See, expressing you personal subjective opinion without a lick of reason or logic, followed by "you're a doody head" comment just proves you are a moron. That you are an idiot doesn't make other people a "leftard". It just makes you stupid.

On the other hand, I am right because I've provided objective evidence. The reality is that

a) Money is a social tool.
b) It has no primary purpose except to be traded for stuff.
c) It has the name of the owner on it. "United States of America".

It is no more personal property that is the roadway. Like money, the roadway is a social tool that a person has usage rights to but not ownership of. Whem you are on the road, your sole acrivity is to get off it and out of the way. Same with money, a tool for which your primary activity is to get rid of it.

OMFG WTF is wrong with you? Where are you from Russia? China? North Korea? We are paid for our labors and assets in US dollars, our assets in our bank accounts and held in cash are our personal property. You don't own my labor or my assets you marxist prick.

Last edited:
Well, actually, no it isn't. It doesn't have your name on it. It has the US government's name on it. It has the name of the Secretary of the Treasury on it.

Money is a tool used by society to make the economy more efficient. What is yours is the goods and services due for having done the work. The money is just a piece of paper that shows you actually did something for someone else.

yes, actually IT is.

for the stupid leftard - one does not have to keep their earnings in the US paper money :D

See, expressing you personal subjective opinion without a lick of reason or logic, followed by "you're a doody head" comment just proves you are a moron. That you are an idiot doesn't make other people a "leftard". It just makes you stupid.

On the other hand, I am right because I've provided objective evidence. The reality is that

It is no more personal property that is the roadway. Like money, the roadway is a social tool that a person has usage rights to but not ownership of. Whem you are on the road, your sole acrivity is to get off it and out of the way. Same with money, a tool for which your primary activity is to get rid of it.

And you see the 'United States of America' as a separate entity from The People?

Typical Statist scumbag.

And money is simply a means of exchange of time.

My time is worth more than my assistant's. A Brain Surgeon's time is worth more than mine and a pet gerbil's is worth more than yours; and on and on.

You have got to be a brainless college kid. Nobody else is quite as stupid as a college kid

Last edited:
believe?

you, leftards, keep posting that tax breaks are government "handouts" to those actually paying taxes, including tax credits for the children - even on this page - and in the next post you lie that is just a "belief"?

it is MY money - I owe the government NOTHING - they are robbing me of my earned money and if they are robbing me less - it is not a handout, it is less cruel robbery.

But your ilk keep naming it "handouts" as if MY money belong to the government.

The part about living in a society is that you pay taxes. Its been that way for at hundreds of years. Dont like it? Leave this place called earth otherwise STFU and come up with a better system.

I could not care less what you consider part of living in the society.

Just stop LYING naming MY money equal to cash handouts FROM MY MONEY to be the same - and all is nice and peachy.

In other words - STOP LYING and STFU :D

That you are an idiot doesn't mean the other person is lying.
The Earth is round, not flat. Near light speed, clocks slow down amd length shrinks. Atomic particle don't exist in an exact location until they are measured. And, that little box on your paystub that says "taxes" isn't an accounting of your money, it is an accounting of our governments money. For government to function efficiently, we have to count all the work people do. Taxes count that.

("Funny thing is, when taxes go down, your boss thinks you got a raise. He considers it his money)

believe?

you, leftards, keep posting that tax breaks are government "handouts" to those actually paying taxes, including tax credits for the children - even on this page - and in the next post you lie that is just a "belief"?

it is MY money - I owe the government NOTHING - they are robbing me of my earned money and if they are robbing me less - it is not a handout, it is less cruel robbery.

But your ilk keep naming it "handouts" as if MY money belong to the government.

The part about living in a society is that you pay taxes. Its been that way for at hundreds of years. Dont like it? Leave this place called earth otherwise STFU and come up with a better system.

I could not care less what you consider part of living in the society.

Just stop LYING naming MY money equal to cash handouts FROM MY MONEY to be the same - and all is nice and peachy.

In other words - STOP LYING and STFU :D

Take it easy on the guy
he is very insecure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY]Stuart Smalley's famous quote - YouTube[/ame]

yes, actually IT is.

And you see the 'United States of America' as a separate entity from The People?

Typical Statist scumbag.

My time is worth more than my assistant's. A Brain Surgeon's time is worth more than mine and a pet gerbil's is worth more than yours; and on and on.

You have got to be a brainless college kid. Nobody else is quite as stupid as a college kid

You aren't capable of assessing intelligence. A monkey can't test the intelligence of a person.

The United States Of America is a unique entity both different from the individual that it is comprised of and non-existant without the people tha it is comprised of. It is more of a process than a thing. It is a collection of laws, organizations, territory, and the activities of individuals.

You must have no education and have never actually experienced it. Your lack of education simply makes you incapable of fully grasping reality. This is obvious because you can't tell the difference between your fantacies and the reality that you have never experienced. And, you feel that calling people names is objective proof of an idea.

Whether one person's efforts have more utility to others has no bearing on the fact that money is a social tool that has no purpose except that it is accepted as having meaning by complete strangers. It is a tool with no other purpose except a social one. It is part of the economy, a measure of activity. That you don't like this isn't objective evidence of anything.

And even if you had an assistant, clearly your time and efforts would be worth far less. This is obvious because you feel that being an offensive, insulting twit substitutes for intelligent thought and you have to be an offensive insulting twit to elevate your ego.

Last edited:
The effect of Obamacare on the current job market for full-time employment in 2013 under president Obama.

Bureau of Labor Statistics data show that the ratio of part-time to full-time jobs has completely flipped this year from historical trends. Last year, six full-time jobs were created for every one part time job. This year, only one full-time job is being created for every four new part-time jobs.

Loren Goodridge, the owner of 21 Subway franchises, says he has no choice but to cut the hours of his employees to 29 a week to avoid the law’s penalties.

St. Petersburg College, a public university in Florida, is reducing the hours of 250 faculty members because the college says it cannot afford to provide them with health insurance.

Joseph Hansen, the president of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union that originally supported the law, says the health law will have a “tremendous impact as workers have their hours reduced and their incomes reduced.”

It's Fact, Not Anecdote, That ObamaCare Is Turning Us Into A Part-Time Nation - Forbes
And here we see it again! This lie has been thoroughly debunked with the actual numbers, the number of part-time workers for economic reasons has gone DOWN by about 1 million since Obamacare became law. The part-time jobs that have increased are the ones where workers only want part-time work. This is due to the aging Boomers. Those retiring Boomers who do not leave the workforce entirely usually reduce their hours.

So your source is dishonestly using workers who only want part-time jobs as people who have been forced to work part-time because of Obamacare. Not only that, the example Forbes gives of the St. Petersburg College cutting 250 teaching jobs to part-time was also exposed as a lie. The teachers were ALREADY working part-time. When NBC interviewed one of the part-time teachers affected she claimed her income would be cut in half. She was already part-time and therefore working less than 35 hours and we are supposed to believe that cutting her to 29 hours would cut her income in half. :eusa_liar:

I'm sure that the fact that Forbes is lying will not stop anyone on the Right from accepting then as a credible source! :cuckoo:

Businesses claim Obamacare has forced them to cut employee hours - Investigations

Part-time math professor Tracey Sullivan said she will lose half her income because of the cuts.

"I never thought it would impact me directly,” said Sullivan. “I was stunned when I got the email...I love teaching at St. Pete College but that is a significant cut."

Typical Statist scumbag.

You aren't capable of assessing intelligence. A monkey can't test the intelligence of a person.

The United States Of America is a unique entity both different from the individual that it is comprised of and non-existant without the people tha it is comprised of. It is more of a process than a thing. It is a collection of laws, organizations, territory, and the activities of individuals.

You must have no education and have never actually experienced it. Your lack of education simply makes you incapable of fully grasping reality. This is obvious because you can't tell the difference between your fantacies and the reality that you have never experienced. And, you feel that calling people names is objective proof of an idea.

Whether one person's efforts have more utility to others has no bearing on the fact that money is a social tool that has no purpose except that it is accepted as having meaning by complete strangers. It is a tool with no other purpose except a social one. It is part of the economy, a measure of activity. That you don't like this isn't objective evidence of anything.

And even if you had an assistant, clearly your time and efforts would be worth far less. This is obvious because you feel that being an offensive, insulting twit substitutes for intelligent thought and you have to be an offensive insulting twit to elevate your ego.

Sez the idiot with 3,200 posts and a rep power of 82.

And as soon as I can, I'm gonna neg your sorry ass again

They start with a CNS article that flat out lies, using incorrect numbers not even found in the referenced data. They then compound it with even more bullshit articles that use false numbers. Then when exposed, they yell, "Your lying", because they have no objective evidence to rebut with.

Liars are easy to spot because the call other people liars right away. It is funny that way. If you aren't lying, you just put up the facts.

I'm just so impressed you were able to figure out they should have said the first number is greater than the second number rather than the first group out numbers the second group. Very impressive for a water carrier.
A perfect example of why the Right have no fear of lying to their dumb suckers. It is undeniable that CNS lied about the number of full time workers, but the assholes STILL accept all the other numbers as gospel!

It has already been shown that the numbers for those getting government are all wrong also. I gave an example, complete with links that showed that the CNS SSI numbers were off by 250%. CNS claimed 20 million on SSI and the SSA website monthly report showed the real number was 8 million. Clearly CNS is counting everyone in the household as collecting SSI when only one person is. Not only that, but a senior collecting SSI would also be eligible for Medicade and food stamps, so the same person will be counted as 3 people by CNS! I checked the others and every one is overestimated by CNS.

The entire OP is a pack of lies and no matter how many times the lies are exposed, not only will the dumb suckers on the Right continue to believe the lies but also will continue to accept CNS as a credible source. :cuckoo:

Do you really think when counting the number of people who receive food stamps they should subtract people who are on social security as well? What would that number be, the people who are not retired who are food stamps? Why would that be an interesting number?
Don't you think you are milking your perpetual dumb act just a little too much?

First of all SSI is not Social Security. Secondly the point was that there are only 8 million on SSI and CNS cited the number as 20 million, so CNS is counting people in the household not getting SSI as getting SSI.

You ignore all that dishonesty by CNS and try to divert from that by pretending to be too stupid to know the difference between SS and SSI.

Another one
This one is better because he claims Papa Obama hardly spends any money

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY]Stuart Smalley's famous quote - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Typical Statist scumbag.

Sez the idiot with 3,200 posts and a rep power of 82.

And as soon as I can, I'm gonna neg your sorry ass again

Of course, that is what you do when you don't have anything to back up your bullshit, you hit. *It is what abusive, offensive, little twits do because they can't control themselves, blame others for how they feel, and can't come up with actual objective evidence for their small minded, stupid ideas.

You can't count, so you say "college is stupid". Can't debate, so you say, "you're stupid". I'm surprised you haven't claimed the Census Bureau lie. Oh, BTW, the people that did the PIPP survey that CNS sites, they graduated from college and studied statistics.

Last edited:
A perfect example of why the Right have no fear of lying to their dumb suckers. It is undeniable that CNS lied about the number of full time workers, but the assholes STILL accept all the other numbers as gospel!

It has already been shown that the numbers for those getting government are all wrong also. I gave an example, complete with links that showed that the CNS SSI numbers were off by 250%. CNS claimed 20 million on SSI and the SSA website monthly report showed the real number was 8 million. Clearly CNS is counting everyone in the household as collecting SSI when only one person is. Not only that, but a senior collecting SSI would also be eligible for Medicade and food stamps, so the same person will be counted as 3 people by CNS! I checked the others and every one is overestimated by CNS.

The entire OP is a pack of lies and no matter how many times the lies are exposed, not only will the dumb suckers on the Right continue to believe the lies but also will continue to accept CNS as a credible source. :cuckoo:

Do you really think when counting the number of people who receive food stamps they should subtract people who are on social security as well? What would that number be, the people who are not retired who are food stamps? Why would that be an interesting number?
Don't you think you are milking your perpetual dumb act just a little too much?

First of all SSI is not Social Security. Secondly the point was that there are only 8 million on SSI and CNS cited the number as 20 million, so CNS is counting people in the household not getting SSI as getting SSI.

You ignore all that dishonesty by CNS and try to divert from that by pretending to be too stupid to know the difference between SS and SSI.

SSI is paid for out of Social Security. Thus is fully funded by the payments made to SS by the person collecting his SS benefits. Additionally, the definition of "poverty" is poverty for the household. If someone is getting SSI in a family that SSI check is counted as money keeping that whole family out of poverty. Any other stupid statements you want to make?

Last edited:
Shocked?

I'm not. Not really. It is, afterall, the goal of the democrat party

Census Bureau: Welfare Recipients Now Outnumber Full-Time Workers…

we-accept-ebt.jpg

Work harder everyone, millions of Obamabots are depending on you.

Via CNS News:

Americans who were recipients of means-tested government benefits in 2011 outnumbered year-round full-time workers, according to data released this month by the Census Bureau.

They also out-numbered the total population of the Philippines.

There were 108,592,000 people in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2011 who were recipients of one or more means-tested government benefit programs, the Census Bureau said in data released this week. Meanwhile, according to the Census Bureau, there were 101,716,000 people who worked full-time year round in 2011. That included both private-sector and government workers.

That means there were about 1.07 people getting some form of means-tested government benefit for every 1 person working full-time year round.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Thank you Tea Party and "Job Creators" -- well done!!!

Some guy on TV was bragging that he could live out in the sticks on 5k a year. Why work when all your needs will be taken care of by Obama's redistribution checks. Hmm... I could use some of my money to go complete off the grid at my ranch, thus reducing bills to an absolute minimum. Fully retire and just sit back and collect welfare for the next 15years prior to SS. Interesting...

Forum List

Back