Well, I guess she has a point -- Pregnant Texas woman stopped for driving solo in HOV told police ...

Notwithstanding the fact that abortions are not mentioned in the Constitution and THE SECOND AMENDMENT SPECIFICALLY IS.........abortions are NOT banned. Your side may continue to kill their unborn. If it weren't for the fact that the innocent unborn,, that you consider so expendable,, have to die, i would say, carry one because it will mean LESS of YOU!!

Just wait until someone turns it on them... So NOW it is a life, hmm?

Dumbasses

I don't understand this argument. "Turns it on them"? What is that supposed to mean? I am pro-life and understand it's a life and this seems like a great way to show that?

What is the problem here and who is "them"?

I don't understand this argument. "Turns it on them"? What is that supposed to mean? I am pro-life and understand it's a life and this seems like a great way to show that?

Good grief how many pro choice loons keep saying it's not a baby.

Stop being obtuse

The point is that declaring the fetus to be a person opens up a huge can of worms.

Good grief how many pro choice loons keep saying it's not a baby.

Stop being obtuse

And? How does that make my other point invalid? Seems like a great way to show it's a life. Why do you have a problem with this?

Forum List

Back