🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well I see my up coming paycheck with the tax and the savings are under-whelming

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I make just under $120k. My insurance premium went up $170 a month and I am getting roughly $190 from the tax cut. I get a net gain of $20 a month. Won’t even provide a dinner out for my family. ☹️

Note: The premium increase is the highest I have had in years. The coverage and co-pay are also god awful now (neither which changed in the 3 previous years at the company). Could be from Obaminationcare imploding, but more likely because the GOP is piecemeal taking apart Obamacare without a replacement.

Not good for the GOP in the mid-terms if they are going to appeal to the middle class! [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I make just under $120k. My insurance premium went up $170 a month and I am getting roughly $190 from the tax cut. I get a net gain of $20 a month. Won’t even provide a dinner out for my family. ☹️

Note: The premium increase is the highest I have had in years. The coverage and co-pay are also god awful now (neither which changed in the 3 previous years at the company). Could be from Obaminationcare imploding, but more likely because the GOP is piecemeal taking apart Obamacare without a replacement.

Not good for the GOP in the mid-terms if they are going to appeal to the middle class! [emoji17]

120k a YEAR is not middle class....40-60k a year is middle class...my parents were middle class and they benefit greatly from the tax cut.

Without that tax cut, you'd be paying 170 dollars more.

120k a YEAR is not middle class....40-60k a year is middle class...my parents were middle class and they benefit greatly from the tax cut.
His tax cut is permanent. Your parents will be back to helping pay his incurance premiums in a couple years. Trump has no love for the peasantry.

His tax cut is permanent. Your parents will be back to helping pay his incurance premiums in a couple years. Trump has no love for the peasantry.

Are you drunk?

Usually your sentence structure is Ok even if the content is crap, but this is a bit out there.

Did you have vodka in your OJ this morning?

Are you drunk?

Usually your sentence structure is Ok even if the content is crap, but this is a bit out there.

The content is accurate and the grammar is correct. It’s easy to find reading classes. You should give it a shot.

Are you drunk?

The content is accurate and the grammar is correct. It’s easy to find reading classes. You should give it a shot.

Yeah, after you edited it. "live" went to "love"

Are you drunk?

Yeah I edited it immediately. That’s why what you quoted says “love.” The “i” is very close to the “o” on an iPhone keyboard, dipshit.

Are you drunk?

Yeah I edited it immediately. That’s why what you quoted says “love.” The “i” is very close to the “o” on an iPhone keyboard, dipshit.
Made up excuse. We all know you have tiny hands :cul2:

Some fuzzy math there.
No tax cut $0 change in taxes
Ins premium increase $190

Tax cut -$170
Ins prem incr. $190

Sounds like that tax cut saves you a bundle, if that’s monthly
It would be $2280 less pay per yr
But it is only $240 less with the tax cut

Sounds like it has saved you $2040 in take home per year.

Peasantry...at 120K/year? You must be in the Pelosi family.

Yep. Repeal and replace:lol:
Anyone who voted for Trump expecting great health insurance (It’ll be the best, most beautiful insurance. Everyone will have insurance. Believe me) voted for a lie. You’ve been had :lol:

Wow what an idiot you are.

Ah cmon, you really are a Pelosi...dumbass.

Go away

Anyone who voted for Trump expecting great health insurance (It’ll be the best, most beautiful insurance. Everyone will have insurance. Believe me) voted for a lie. You’ve been had :lol:
And the Democrats voted against every Healthcare plan the Republicans put up for a vote.

Go away

Since you sorry libs are always looking for free stuff, how about some free advice...put me on ignore.

Are you drunk?

So i was right. Vodka in the OJ this morning?

And the Democrats voted against every Healthcare plan the Republicans put up for a vote.
Republicans don’t have now, and never did have, a comprehensive health insurance bill. They’ve been saying for eight years, “Put us in charge and we’ll repeal and replace Obamacare with something better and cheaper “. Trump said during the campaign that “Everyone will be insured”. Well, here they are holding he reigns of power. They’re dismantling Obamacare with no replacement. Nothing. Eight years and nothing.

You’ve been had. How does it feel?

$200 per month paycheck increase is pretty substantial but of course lefties can't celebrate because a republican is in office. Hypocrite lefties fought like hell to keep Obamacare and now they whine that their premiums keep going up.

Forum List

Back