Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

War between two large wheat and oil-producing countries is definitely going to make prices go up.

A lot of countries really depend on Ukrainian wheat: Nigeria and Egypt for two, I heard over the weekend. I think there is going to be trouble over food shortages in some parts of the world. We already can't find food favorites at stores --- everytime we go, there are mysterious things not on the shelves. I don't think Americans are likely to starve, but places like Egypt: 90 million people and no economy and very little farming. They buy from outside nearly all their food: what if that supply dries up? Possibly, it just did, if Ukraine can't plant or harvest now. China is currently worried about food security, Xi spoke about it yesterday, to a congress.

I think this shortages situation is balanced on a knifeblade.

War between two large wheat and oil-producing countries is definitely going to make prices go up.

A lot of countries really depend on Ukrainian wheat: Nigeria and Egypt for two, I heard over the weekend. I think there is going to be trouble over food shortages in some parts of the world. We already can't find food favorites at stores --- everytime we go, there are mysterious things not on the shelves. I don't think Americans are likely to starve, but places like Egypt: 90 million people and no economy and very little farming. They buy from outside nearly all their food: what if that supply dries up? Possibly, it just did, if Ukraine can't plant or harvest now. China is currently worried about food security, Xi spoke about it yesterday, to a congress.

This was in my email this morning...

On Friday, DTN writer Katie Micik Dehlinger reported that, “The May Chicago wheat futures contract closed 41% higher than last week at $12.09, a record-breaking weekly gain that reflects global fears about wheat supplies and exports amid Ukraine and Russia’s war.

“The May Kansas City hard red winter wheat contract finished the week 36% higher than last Friday, closing at $12.14 1/2.”

Quit your whining!

It’s only two dollars more than a gallon of Poland Spring.

More on this...

Pulled those numbers out of your ass?

Must be hard to be so bad at math you cannot do simple calculations.

NG - Feb 2021 production was 104,425 mil cubic feet per day. Dec 2021 it was 118,113 118113-104425=13688 13688/104425=12%. My bad for putting 14%.

Oil...

Feb 2021 production was 10,000,000 barrels per day. Feb 2022 it was 11,600,000. 11,600,000-10,000,000=1,600,000. 1,600,000/10,000,000=16%. ,

Golly gee, the consequences of poor vehicle choice come home to roost.

Cept..he has little or nothing to do with it...but don't take my word for it. Just continue to listen to your alt-right media masters...they have your talking points...erm...your "answers"..

Terrible what the alt-right has done to this country..bunch of dumbasses... :auiqs.jpg:
I guess we're not smart enough to ignore all of the anti-fossil fuel policies that Biden enacted immediately after taking office. Gosh you're so smart! :auiqs.jpg:

More on this...

Wow, what an article! Thanx, I read them both. Things about food and energy cannot be said to be going well. Gasoline average for regular across the nation is now $4.06.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
Thank all these pieces of shit Moon Bats that were so damn stupid as to vote for Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election.

Their stupidity is what is responsible for this disaster.

Wow, what an article! Thanx, I read them both. Things about food and energy cannot be said to be going well. Gasoline average for regular across the nation is now $4.06.

It has gotten insane. Last Wednesday the wife and I were driving to an appointment and we needed gas. I did not get it till after the appointment and 1 hour later it had gone up 10 cents a gallon.

According to your source, Biden imported 64 million barrels more than during 2021 in petroleum products. In crude oil imports, imports were doubled.

You should learn to read.

I know how to read, just looking at crude oil imports is like looking at the score at halftime of a football game.

Or are you all now saying that petroleum products are not important, and all that matters is crude oil?

Funny thing, so many people are screaming about Biden raising the gas prices. Gas prices are climbing just as fast in Ireland and Spain. Is Biden responsible for them too?
His actions have global implications....cutiing down US productions affects our exports and makes other countries dependent on Russia also.

Forum List

Back