Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

I know how to read, just looking at crude oil imports is like looking at the score at halftime of a football game.

Or are you all now saying that petroleum products are not important, and all that matters is crude oil?
How do you explain Biden's importation of 64 million MORE barrels than than in 2020?

I can explain that! Biden killed the Keystone Pipeline.

Duh.

yeah, a pipeline that was going to carry imported oil being cut has added to imports! damn you people are fun.

How do you explain Biden's importation of 64 million MORE barrels than than in 2020?

Well, for starters I am smart enough to know that neither Biden, nor the Fed govt import oil or petroleum products. Private companies do that.

Second, I explain it by pointing out that in 2020 US oil production was slashed 20% due to a pandemic and a drop in demand, thus the need for imported oil was also not as strong.

Third I point out that between 2018 and 2019 US imports from Russia went up 38% to keep up with the expanding economy and point out the same thing took place in 2021, the more the economy expands, the more we import

yeah, a pipeline that was going to carry imported oil being cut has added to imports! damn you people are fun.
Oh, wait, isn't Canada a part of the United States??

I'm pretty sure it isn't part of Russia, anyhow, or those awful Arabs, so it's got to be better to import oil from Canada than either of those alternatives. My impression is that Canada isn't much influenced by Russia these days. Yeah, we need that Pipeline.

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
Before all this is over we will wish for $4.00 gas again. We'll see 7 bucks a gallon before the end of this year. TY Joebama!

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

Thanks Biden, you POS.

Now do you miss Trump? Americans better vote for the republicans in the mid terms coming up or else Joe Bidumb will have the gas prices at $6-7 bucks a gallon if the dumbocrats get back in power again. In Canada, the price of gas is now near $8 bucks a gallon.

If that George Takei guy is the one that use to be an actor in one of those Star Trek shows then he really has gone way out in outer space in his crazy trekie head if he thinks that paying higher gas and food prices means more freedom. Higher prices will only mean less freedom because no one will be able to go anywhere or be able to eat. This whole Russian/Ukraine bullshit thingy is just another excuse for the globalist corporations to send prices of everything thru the roof. The globalists billionaires get to afford to buy and eat steak while we the peasants get to eat cake. What a deal, eh? :hyper:

Well, for starters I am smart enough to know that neither Biden, nor the Fed govt import oil or petroleum products. Private companies do that.

Second, I explain it by pointing out that in 2020 US oil production was slashed 20% due to a pandemic and a drop in demand, thus the need for imported oil was also not as strong.

Third I point out that between 2018 and 2019 US imports from Russia went up 38% to keep up with the expanding economy and point out the same thing took place in 2021, the more the economy expands, the more we import
That isn't what you were saying before? Yes I said Trump increased oil imports from Russia by 39%.

Now, U.S. officials are in Venezuela negotiating oilf imports...

I know you are ignoring the facts BUT I will explain it to you simple terms using you silly reference to the Canadian OIL being piped out....

More world oil means more supply for the world which lowers the cost of OIL and GAS for americans and EVERYONE else While at the same tine hurting PUTIN making it harder for him to attack others.

Fucking Biden

I know you are ignoring the facts BUT I will explain it to you simple terms using you silly reference to the Canadian OIL being piped out....

The Canadian OIL is being piped out, that has not stopped no matter what your party masters told you

Now do you miss Trump? Americans better vote for the republicans in the mid terms coming up or else Joe Bidumb will have the gas prices at $6-7 bucks a gallon if the dumbocrats get back in power again. In Canada, the price of gas is now near $8 bucks a gallon.
Yeah, I miss Trump ----- there is talk of $7 gas, though who can predict. (Anyone who wants to can, I guess.) The stock market Dow just sunk through the 32 thousands floor. We were so bewildered by the huge heating oil bill we just got that my husband called the company to see if there had been a mistake ---- (they've owed US money for two years) ---- the guy said oil just went up to $3.89 (that day higher than gas, but not this week) so, that was how that was.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
Your prices will increase.

You can do your part to lower gasoline prices quite simply.

Stay home.

Don't go to work.

If you must leave the comfort you find beneath your bed - then walk. Slowly and with great caution.

Don't buy any product delivered to your home or a nearby store in a motor vehicle.

Sit down.

Shut up.

Die....but only if your will required you be carted off on a wagon pulled by mules.

Well, OK, maybe by a single horse.

But best by your pet unicorn.

US production is not cut.

US oil production is up 16% since Feb 2021 and NG production was up 12% in 2021.
The El Problemo is gas usage in 2020 was down 25%. With no new drilling ala Biden, we don't have enough being pumped here to cover. Anyway you slice it, this is Biden's fault.

Forum List

Back