Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

Irrelevant to what I replied to. If you want to condemn Biden for something at least do it factually and honestly.

BIDEN STOPPED IT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. And you replied to ME.

BIDEN STOPPED IT.

WE are buying 600,000 barrels of Russian oil every day funding Putin's war on Ukraine because your stupid fuck Joe Biden closed the XL gasline terminating many good jobs that would have PRODUCED 850,000 barrels a day at a FRACTION of the cost of buying oil now!

BIDEN DID IT.

JOE BIDEN.

Whether his fault or not the (D)'s are going to get hammered over it. That's just the way it works.
Yep and dumbasses like the one you're responding to, cannot grasp that reality. November is on the way. TICK... TOCK... baby!

BIDEN STOPPED IT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. And you replied to ME.

BIDEN STOPPED IT.

WE are buying 600,000 barrels of Russian oil every day funding Putin's war on Ukraine because your stupid fuck Joe Biden closed the XL gasline terminating many good jobs that would have PRODUCED 850,000 barrels a day at a FRACTION of the cost of buying oil now!

BIDEN DID IT.

JOE BIDEN.

If you want to condemn Biden do so but do so in an educated, honest and factual manner.

I axed the question of Google and got this answer. This really isn't that hard. I'm sure you could probably do what I do if you try really hard

The U.S. imports 670,000 barrels of crude oil and petroleum products each day from Russia, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration

The U.S. imports 670,000 barrels of crude oil and petroleum products each day from Russia, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration

And the latest data that the EIA has is for Dec of 2021. Can any verify we still are importing that much as of the start of the war?

Cept..he has little or nothing to do with it...but don't take my word for it. Just continue to listen to your alt-right media masters...they have your talking points...erm...your "answers"..

Terrible what the alt-right has done to this country..bunch of dumbasses... :auiqs.jpg:
You mean expose the truth that the left is trying to hide?

The U.S. national average for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline crossed the $4 mark for the first time since 2008 on Sunday, up almost 50 cents since Russia invaded Ukraine less than two weeks ago.
Thanks, Biden you cruel bastard . We were energy independent until his is worthless ass got elected.

Forum List

Back