Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now?

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

They'll simply come up with the lame response that, "well, I really did NOT like Trump, but I hated Clinton more..."

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

The far left never admits they are wrong, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong about their religion and their religious leaders!

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Last edited:
Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

The far left never admits they are wrong, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong about their religion and their religious leaders!

Yep....see Obamacare as a perfect example

Hillary has been a trainwreck for the last 10 years.

At least you can outright state that you don't support her in any way. She is the Merkel of the USA, the doom is coming if she wins.

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

At what point are you going to admit choosing Trump was a horrible mistake?

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?

See how the far left will always choose worse than Bush every chance they get.

So can you far left drones show any law that Trump voted on that affected you personally?

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Last edited:

They'll simply come up with the lame response that, "well, I really did NOT like Trump, but I hated Clinton more..."
That is about right. We know she is incompetent when it comes to being a leader, we don't know that about Trump. I still say, give Trump a chance for there is NO INTEGRITY at all with the Clintons. They have proven they can be bought and when Hillary was SoS, the leaders didn't even want to meet with her. That is really sad.

As opposed to the Liberal premise that Hillary should be President because it is time for a woman to be President. You people got a taste of affirmative action presidencies and now you are addicted. Never mind substance and record even if it does reflect corruption, coverup and more lies. You simply scoff and mock at such notions because any process has been bought and paid for Hillary. Hence, the reason this election is going to be razor thin close is that many Americans, while not ardent supporters of Trump, have assessed Hillary's actions and will be voting more against Hillary as opposed to "for Trump".

When you can admit supporting Hillary is a colossal mistake.

Doesn't seem like that will happen
It is now evident that Hillary is not only going to win, but win BIGLY

Hillary will give us eight more years of Obama and I am perfectly happy with that

Doubt it. We're in the home stretch now, and heels are dug in.

The exceptions being some Republican politicians who just can't take it any more.

And now the press will go full tilt on GOP candidates, pressing them on whether they still support him.

Ugly.

And yet you nominated Hillary. Get back to me when your own yard is clean...until then STFU.

Get over it? Did you "get over" Bill Clinton being a Rapist?
What Trump did was WORDS! Ask the 10 or 12 women that Bill Raped if they got over it! Ask them how they felt when Hillary threatened them if they pressed the issue!
and you talk about Hypocrisy?
You people are the Hypocrites.

Hillary will give us eight more years of Obama and I am perfectly happy with that
I, as well a millions more, cringe at the thought. We are the group called, IC "Integrity Counts"... Obviously, you are not a member.

Doubt it. We're in the home stretch now, and heels are dug in.

The exceptions being some Republican politicians who just can't take it any more.

And now the press will go full tilt on GOP candidates, pressing them on whether they still support him.

Ugly.
I would have to question Republican women who swear loyalty to their party......How will they vote in the privacy of the voting booth?

Can they look at themselves in the mirror if they vote Trump?
How can parents face their young daughters and admit they voted Trump?

How can parents face their young daughters and admit they voted Trump?

"Yes, my dear daughter, back in 2016 I voted for the guy who used to say that he could openly grab your crotch because he was a rich star......aren't you proud of me?"

I, as well a millions more, cringe at the thought. We are the group called, IC "Integrity Counts"... Obviously, you are not a member.

I am perfectly happy with Hillary. She is no Obama or even Bill Clinton, but will continue Obamas policies

How about you?

Hillary was beatable in 2016. You had a chance if you ran Kasich, Bush or Rubio. But you had to show them......had to pick Trump

Buyers remorse?

Forum List

Back