Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now?

Doubt it. We're in the home stretch now, and heels are dug in.

The exceptions being some Republican politicians who just can't take it any more.

And now the press will go full tilt on GOP candidates, pressing them on whether they still support him.

Ugly.
I would have to question Republican women who swear loyalty to their party......How will they vote in the privacy of the voting booth?

Can they look at themselves in the mirror if they vote Trump?
How can parents face their young daughters and admit they voted Trump?
Hey, they wanted to be in politics.

If their ethics were so strong, they'd be doing something else.

Tough shit for them.

a straight guy talking to another straight guy about pussy

is hillarys october surprise

--LOL

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

At what point are you going to admit choosing Trump was a horrible mistake?

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?
When you can admit supporting Hillary is a colossal mistake.
Doesn't seem like that will happen
It is now evident that Hillary is not only going to win, but win BIGLY

Hillary will give us eight more years of Obama and I am perfectly happy with that
I, as well a millions more, cringe at the thought. We are the group called, IC "Integrity Counts"... Obviously, you are not a member.

I am perfectly happy with Hillary. She is no Obama or even Bill Clinton, but will continue Obamas policies

How about you?

Hillary was beatable in 2016. You had a chance if you ran Kasich, Bush or Rubio. But you had to show them......had to pick Trump

Buyers remorse?

Bush could not beat a wet toilet paper roll... although Hillary is certainly in that sort of category.

Obama's policies can't be continued for long anymore. USA is running over the fiscal cliff.

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

They'll simply come up with the lame response that, "well, I really did NOT like Trump, but I hated Clinton more..."
Oh, no. Didn't you know, the election was rigged? Or will be rigged. LOL

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

The exceptions being some Republican politicians who just can't take it any more.

And now the press will go full tilt on GOP candidates, pressing them on whether they still support him.

Ugly.
I would have to question Republican women who swear loyalty to their party......How will they vote in the privacy of the voting booth?

I question the loyalty/ integrity of lib women who find it okay that Bill Clinton raped and assaulted multiple women... Yet will pledge blows jobs to the creep as long as he votes for abortion. Then turn around and cry about sexism.

Lib women are brain damaged to say the least.

Ugly.
They could have probably had Rubio as president but they just had to have the crazy bigot. Now they are going to blame everyone and everything except themselves and act like Clinton stole the election when they really handed it to her on a silver platter and probably permanently damaged their party.

Trump's hardcore supporters - the 1/3 of Republican primary voters - are not going to blame Trump. They are going to blame everyone else except Trump. They will blame "the establishment," the RNC, the media, other Republicans, and so on.

Even though polls right from the very beginning had Trump as the worst possible candidate against Clinton, they will refuse to believe it.

Ugly.
They could have probably had Rubio as president but they just had to have the crazy bigot. Now they are going to blame everyone and everything except themselves and act like Clinton stole the election when they really handed it to her on a silver platter and probably permanently damaged their party.
Yeah, probably. The possible silver lining here (I said "possible") is that the sane people in the party could use this debacle to wrest back control from the crazies.

I want two strong parties, this isn't good.

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

And yet, despite how bad Hillary is, Trump will still lose to her, an election the Republicans should be winning.

That shows how utterly awful he is as a candidate.

Trump's hardcore supporters - the 1/3 of Republican primary voters - are not going to blame Trump. They are going to blame everyone else except Trump. They will blame "the establishment," the RNC, the media, other Republicans, and so on.

Even though polls right from the very beginning had Trump as the worst possible candidate against Clinton, they will refuse to believe it.

This from a far left drone supporting the war monger Hilary and the illegal wars that she help start with Obama!

edit: Notice how the far left thinks it is funny about the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.

Last edited:

And yet, despite how bad Hillary is, Trump will still lose to her, an election the Republicans should be winning.

That shows how utterly awful he is as a candidate.

This from a far left drone that supports Hilary!

Then again they supported 80& of Obama's disasters!

Hillary will give us eight more years of Obama and I am perfectly happy with that
I, as well a millions more, cringe at the thought. We are the group called, IC "Integrity Counts"... Obviously, you are not a member.

I am perfectly happy with Hillary. She is no Obama or even Bill Clinton, but will continue Obamas policies

How about you?

Hillary was beatable in 2016. You had a chance if you ran Kasich, Bush or Rubio. But you had to show them......had to pick Trump

Buyers remorse?

Bush could not beat a wet toilet paper roll... although Hillary is certainly in that sort of category.

Obama's policies can't be continued for long anymore. USA is running over the fiscal cliff.

Bush would not have to constantly grovel to defend his past

OMG!!! This is hilarious. "Integrity Counts." And you actually think Trump has integrity? Amazing. Incredible. Most people voting for him are doing so despite his complete and obvious lack of it.

If he can stop the illegal infestation into this country, and stop the importing of terrorists, thats all I need.
But I do think he will be much better when it comes to reducing the debt.

Ugly.

I question the loyalty/ integrity of lib women who find it okay that Bill Clinton raped and assaulted multiple women... Yet will pledge blows jobs to the creep as long as he votes for abortion. Then turn around and cry about sexism.

Lib women are brain damaged to say the least.
Except he didn't
The charges were unfounded

It is Trump running in three weeks. Trump who has to somehow explain himself

I am not voting for Trump so you can take you filthy ass Libtard hate talk and shove it up your Moon Bat ass.

However, you are voting for this shithead Crooked Hillary bitch knowing that she is corrupt, dishonest and has never accomplished a fucking thing in her life that wasn't handed to her. What in the hell is wrong with you?

You are one dumb mutherfucker.

Aren't you even the slightest bit embarrassed by the leaked Wall Street email? If you didn't have any other reason not to vote for her that would be enough.

The far left never admits they are wrong, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong about their religion and their religious leaders!

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

The "far left"? Your use of this phrase tells us more about you than anything you would hope. The "far left" is never defined by clowns like you, it is simply a phrase you use by rote, and does not add any substance to your biased opinions since it is used indiscriminately.

The last hiccup of the 'far left' in America was when the SLA burned to death in a house in LA. The far right on the other hand is alive and well as we have seen in attacks on the Federal Building in OKC, murders and bombing's at abortion clinics and at the Olympics and even in a church, and most recently the Bundy Bunch (self proclaimed patriots) using the same anti government rhetoric as did the SLA.

Both were/are members of he lunatic fringe and ought to be rejected by REAL patriots. Of course no one can/will rebut this argument and thus I expect nothing but "funny" emoticons from the ignorant.

I am not voting for Trump so you can take you filthy ass Libtard hate talk and shove it up your Moon Bat ass.

However, you are voting for this shithead Crooked Hillary bitch knowing that she is corrupt, dishonest and has never accomplished a fucking thing in her life that wasn't handed to her. What in the hell is wrong with you?

You are one dumb mutherfucker.

Aren't you even the slightest bit embarrassed by the leaked Wall Street email? If you didn't have any other reason not to vote for her that would be enough.

You've proved one thing in this post: You are a biddable member of the echo chamber.

The far left never admits they are wrong, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong about their religion and their religious leaders!

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

The "far left"? Your use of this phrase tells us more about you than anything you would hope. The "far left" is never defined by clowns like you, it is simply a phrase you use by rote, and does not add any substance to your biased opinions since it is used indiscriminately.

The last hiccup of the 'far left' in America was when the SLA burned to death in a house in LA. The far right on the other hand is alive and well as we have seen in attacks on the Federal Building in OKC, murders and bombing's at abortion clinics and at the Olympics and even in a church, and most recently the Bundy Bunch (self proclaimed patriots) using the same anti government rhetoric as did the SLA.

Both were/are members of he lunatic fringe and ought to be rejected by REAL patriots. Of course no one can/will rebut this argument and thus I expect nothing but "funny" emoticons from the ignorant.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

See the far left denies that they are far left, they think they are centrists.

Especially since the embrace the policies of Hitler and Stalin..

Forum List

Back