Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

...and "decent" Hispanics....what are "decent" Hispanics to you? And now FOOL remember you need to tell me how to be a better Hispanic. What a moron.
Rich, greedy, ignorant Hispanics vote for trump

My hope is the high voter turnout hurts Republicans running for re election

High voter turnout ALWAYS hurts republicans......White older males (and their wives) are the most "trustworthy" voters who always show up at the ballot.

Voter suppression is one of the most "effective" (if deplorable) mechanism that republicans use to hold back the increasing minority demographics as voters.

My hope is the high voter turnout hurts Republicans running for re election

High voter turnout ALWAYS hurts republicans......White older males (and their wives) are the most "trustworthy" voters who always show up at the ballot.

Voter suppression is one of the most "effective" (if deplorable) mechanism that republicans use to hold back the increasing minority demographics as voters.
Poor blacks who don't vote should be ashamed. There is no excuse. If you don't vote then they deserve to lose foodstamps and social security. And shouldn't complain when cops abuse them or when the republican governor gives them lead poisoning

IMG_0004.JPG

Forum List

Back