Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

OP- NOPE. The deplorables love sexist, anti-Islam, anti-Mexican, anti-gay, anti-minorities, ignorant, off the wall a-holes who repeat the hate/bs/propaganda interminably...

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

At what point are you going to admit choosing Trump was a horrible mistake?

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?

See how the far left will always choose worse than Bush every chance they get.

So can you far left drones show any law that Trump voted on that affected you personally?

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
There is no "worse than Bush". At least until Trump came along. And he's all yours.

Republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

nixon was very bad. reagan was worse than nixon, the first bush was worse than reagan. The bush boy was worse than his dad.

The next republican president will be worse than the bush boy.

They have a candidate who would be worse than the bush boy.
The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Through out all of this madness - here is the one person who has stood up with an exceptional, well thought out response. Arianne Zucker - I salute you. You are a tremendous role model to young ladies everywhere. You've show more maturity and intelligence in two minutes than Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton have displayed in their entire lives...

Arianne Zucker, actress subject of lewd Donald Trump rant, speaks out

As much as Donald Trump disgusts me, this one ignorant sentence alone makes me want to see him win. Even by your standards wrongwinger, that was a very special kind of stupid.

Trump did not say he would like to do these things......He boasted that he actually did them and that he intended to keep on doing it.... This from a man married to a beautiful woman for only eight months and pregnant with his son Baron
As opposed to Bill Clinton who you love, adore, and vehemently defend and who lied about sexually assaulting women until DNA evidence proved what rational people (i.e. anyone not a progressive lap dog) already knew.
who has sworn Court testimony against him alleging rape

1) Donald Trump __________

2) Bill Clinton __________

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The answer would be #2 Bill Clinton!

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate? YES TRUMP IS WINNING agaist George Soros DNC Swillery evil empire on so many fronts. Even winning hearts and minds. Even if she becomes president she has lost the faith and trust of so many Americans. Ha Ha. Bad Karma for you lying sack of shit Democrats.

jill-harth.jpg

Former Donald Trump business associate Jill Harth’s past allegations of sexual assault and harassment against the Republican presidential nominee have resurfaced this year in The Boston Globe, The New York Times, and most recently The Guardian. Television news, however, has remained nearly silent on these serious allegations of illegal and possibly criminal misconduct facing Trump. Following a October 7 Nicholas Kristof column in the Times detailing a new interview with Harth about her sexual assault allegations and The Washington Post’s explosive report on a 2005 recording of Trump bragging about the exact type of behavior Harth described, will major news networks’ virtual silence about the story continue?

Harth first brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Trump in 1997, which was later dropped as a condition for settling a separate contract dispute with Trump. In the original complaint and subsequent accounts, Harth described several alleged instances in which Trump sexually harassed and groped her, as well as one instance of attempted rape, when they were business partners in the 1990s. Her accusations were included in comprehensive reporting on Trump’s dangerous misogyny and behavior with women by The Boston Globe in April and The New York Times in May.

Harth first brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Trump in 1997, which was later dropped as a condition for settling a separate contract dispute with Trump. And thats how it ends.

Harth first brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Trump in 1997, which was later dropped as a condition for settling a separate contract dispute with Trump. And thats how it ends.
and a settlement was reached with Paula Jones Bill Clinton and that is how it ends

Oh yeah, Bill Clinton was never impeached.
He was Impeached which is like being indicted ...when the Trial came it was not guilty and Clinton ended his Presidency as a very popular President about 3 X s the JAR of Bush the lesser

that is how that ends

As much as Donald Trump disgusts me, this one ignorant sentence alone makes me want to see him win. Even by your standards wrongwinger, that was a very special kind of stupid.

Not at all

Current Red State/Blue State alignments and changing demographics seal the deal. Trump alienating future Hispanic and women voters only accelerated the fact

Funny that I am Hispanic and I am voting Trump. Just another liberal lie by sad people who are not Hispanic. Oh yeah, Tim Kaine thinks hes Hispanic.

Funny that I am Hispanic and I am voting Trump. Just another liberal lie by sad people who are not Hispanic. Oh yeah, Tim Kaine thinks hes Hispanic.
Y que me importa a mi so comemierda LOL

House Leaders Ready to Abandon Trump
October 9, 2016

“House Republican leaders are paralyzed over how to respond to Donald Trump’s vulgar comments about women, aware that he could turn against them but also cognizant that the GOP nominee has now put control of the chamber in serious danger,” Politico reports.

“The leaders are tentatively planning to tell Republican lawmakers on a Monday morning conference call that they should feel free to abandon Trump as they seek to save their own political careers, according to multiple sources involved in planning. But top aides and lawmakers warn that the plan could change depending on Trump’s debate performance.”

Current Red State/Blue State alignments and changing demographics seal the deal. Trump alienating future Hispanic and women voters only accelerated the fact
Way to double-down on the dumbest comment ever posted on USMB :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back