Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now?

Thank god for archives

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

No, Jake

They'll simply come up with the lame response that, "well, I really did NOT like Trump, but I hated Clinton more..."
As any sane, rational person would. Hitlery Clinton is just the female version of Donald Trump but more irrational.

The far left never admits they are wrong, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong about their religion and their religious leaders!

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
Quite an Ironic post you've got there.

The far left never admits they are wrong, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong about their religion and their religious leaders!

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

And another far left drone chimes in and proves my point for me!

Get over it? Did you "get over" Bill Clinton being a Rapist?
What Trump did was WORDS! Ask the 10 or 12 women that Bill Raped if they got over it! Ask them how they felt when Hillary threatened them if they pressed the issue!
and you talk about Hypocrisy?
You people are the Hypocrites.
Show us the indictment...the conviction for rape.

Too funny! And will be even funnier come Election Day!

Too funny! And will be even funnier come Election Day!

Exactly the far left will always prove my point with each and every post!

So far left drone, what policy did Trump vote for that affected you personally?

Thank god for archives

Yes it will show that the far left should never be allowed to run or control anything, like it does now..

Everyone knows how Trump is. Problem with you folks on the left, you'll never admit that Hillary is as evil and rotten as we've been telling you....so shove it.

Doubt it. We're in the home stretch now, and heels are dug in.

The exceptions being some Republican politicians who just can't take it any more.

And now the press will go full tilt on GOP candidates, pressing them on whether they still support him.

Ugly.
I would have to question Republican women who swear loyalty to their party......How will they vote in the privacy of the voting booth?

Can they look at themselves in the mirror if they vote Trump?
How can parents face their young daughters and admit they voted Trump?
I question the loyalty/ integrity of lib women who find it okay that Bill Clinton raped and assaulted multiple women... Yet will pledge blows jobs to the creep as long as he votes for abortion. Then turn around and cry about sexism.

Lib women are brain damaged to say the least.
Where are those indictments...those convictions?

Trump has his faults, they never got 4 Americans killed, he never lied to the FBI, he never lied to Congress.

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?
Not my candidate...he's your candidate. He's the result of progressives doing what they always do - acting like unethical dirt-bags and voting in Republican open primaries.

^^^^^^^^
Liberals voting in Republican primaries is why Trump got nominated.

lol

That's the best one so far!

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?
Not my candidate...he's your candidate. He's the result of progressives doing what they always do - acting like unethical dirt-bags and voting in Republican open primaries.

giphy.gif

You really don't have a shred of sanity left, do you?

Forum List

Back