Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

At what point are you going to admit choosing Trump was a horrible mistake?

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?

I am not voting for Trump so you can take you filthy ass Libtard hate talk and shove it up your Moon Bat ass.

However, you are voting for this shithead Crooked Hillary bitch knowing that she is corrupt, dishonest and has never accomplished a fucking thing in her life that wasn't handed to her. What in the hell is wrong with you?

You are one dumb mutherfucker.

Aren't you even the slightest bit embarrassed by the leaked Wall Street email? If you didn't have any other reason not to vote for her that would be enough.

You've proved one thing in this post: You are a biddable member of the echo chamber.

Another irony impaired comment from a far left drone and worse than Bush Hi8lary supporter!

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now?

Doubt it. We're in the home stretch now, and heels are dug in.

The exceptions being some Republican politicians who just can't take it any more.

And now the press will go full tilt on GOP candidates, pressing them on whether they still support him.

Ugly.
They could have probably had Rubio as president but they just had to have the crazy bigot. Now they are going to blame everyone and everything except themselves and act like Clinton stole the election when they really handed it to her on a silver platter and probably permanently damaged their party.
Yeah, probably. The possible silver lining here (I said "possible") is that the sane people in the party could use this debacle to wrest back control from the crazies.

I want two strong parties, this isn't good.
Not going to happen, they let the crazy people hold the microphones and they are not going back to the fringe where they belong. They damned sure are not going to wise up and realize that their radical views have no place in American politics. They will form their own white nationalist party before they let the establishment stamp them down.

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

The exceptions being some Republican politicians who just can't take it any more.

And now the press will go full tilt on GOP candidates, pressing them on whether they still support him.

Ugly.
They could have probably had Rubio as president but they just had to have the crazy bigot. Now they are going to blame everyone and everything except themselves and act like Clinton stole the election when they really handed it to her on a silver platter and probably permanently damaged their party.
Yeah, probably. The possible silver lining here (I said "possible") is that the sane people in the party could use this debacle to wrest back control from the crazies.

Not going to happen, they let the crazy people hold the microphones and they are not going back to the fringe where they belong. They damned sure are not going to wise up and realize that their radical views have no place in American politics. They will form their own white nationalist party before they let the establishment stamp them down.
which views do you find radical and why

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

Anyone but hillary.

Why not just get it over with now.

Let me get this over with now..... GFY .

I admit to being terrible at predicting politics, but I nailed this one, on June 27 2015:
Trump is gonna do his damndest to identify whatever little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary national American politics and pee on it..

:rock:
This is going to get ugly

It now goes beyond Trump as candidates for Senate and Congress will attack their opponents for any statements supporting Trump

Ugly.

Practically all of them because Trump's kind of politics are based on our worst reactionary qualities and deepest fears without a shred of optimism or human decency and has meanness as the basis for all his so-called solutions. This may come as a shock to you but most people find meanness distasteful.

Ugly.
I would have to question Republican women who swear loyalty to their party......How will they vote in the privacy of the voting booth?

Can they look at themselves in the mirror if they vote Trump?
How can parents face their young daughters and admit they voted Trump?
I question the loyalty/ integrity of lib women who find it okay that Bill Clinton raped and assaulted multiple women... Yet will pledge blows jobs to the creep as long as he votes for abortion. Then turn around and cry about sexism.

Lib women are brain damaged to say the least.
Except he didn't
The charges were unfounded

It is Trump running in three weeks. Trump who has to somehow explain himself
Sure they were. Keep promoting the liberal anti women propoganda.

It's okay...

All lib daughters must know by now that using blow jobs to get what you want is the liberal way.

Ugly.

Practically all of them because Trump's kind of politics are based on our worst reactionary qualities and deepest fears without a shred of optimism or human decency and has meanness as the basis for all his so-called solutions. This may come as a shock to you but most people find meanness distasteful.

See the far left can not name one policy Trump has voted on that has affected them personally.

They run their campaign of fear of the unknown as their far left scriptures tell them to!

When you can admit supporting Hillary is a colossal mistake.
Doesn't seem like that will happen
It is now evident that Hillary is not only going to win, but win BIGLY

Hillary will give us eight more years of Obama and I am perfectly happy with that
I, as well a millions more, cringe at the thought. We are the group called, IC "Integrity Counts"... Obviously, you are not a member.

Idiots Conflicted seems to be a much more accurate definition of IC. Lying, hyperbole and demagoguery are all parts of our political history. However, being a demagogue and a charlatan - which no one can even pretend Trump is not both - is a poor choice for POTUS.

His rhetoric / stump speech (not prepared by his handlers) is toxic, and those who attack HRC because they fear retaliation by the Republikan Party refuse to admit Trump is a very flawed nominee; we saw this when Pence and TK debated - Pence was looking forward to his 2020, as is Ryan who uninvited Trump to his event.

HRC is not perfect, but she is experienced way beyond others who have run for and eventually occupied the Oval Office. If one only agrees that the human species learns from mistakes, and by experiences, one must choose to vote for Sect. Clinton. There is no reason, only emotion, which will lead someone of at least average intelligence to vote for Trump.

Ugly.

so you have no clue. You just repeat little phrases that you have been told to repeat.

Ugly.

It's not like this sort of thing hasn't happened before. Look at the history of the GOP itself. It came from the wreckage of the Whigs, but the "no nothings" were also around at that time. Their rhetoric and the rhetoric of the current "alt right" nut jobs are eerily similar.

See the far left can not name one policy Trump has voted on that has affected them personally.

They run their campaign of fear of the unknown as their far left scriptures tell them to!

Two Idiot-Grams ^^^.

1. Only the set of "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" votes entirely on how they will be affected by a vote.

2. "fear of the unknown"? Odd, since change always risks unknown and unintended consequences, and change is something anathema to many conservatives (i.e. gay marriage, Obamacare).

Two Idiot-Grams ^^^.

1. Only the set of "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" votes entirely on how they will be affected by a vote.

2. "fear of the unknown"? Odd, since change always risks unknown and unintended consequences, and change is something anathema to many conservatives (i.e. gay marriage, Obamacare).

Another far left drone that can not defend Hilary's policies, they support the warmonger that help with illegal wars of Obama!

And Obamcare was a known, that is why somany were and still are against it.

Unless you agree that you need to pass it to find out what is in it!

Another far left drone failed post!

Something said 11 years ago is not a misstep today.

If those were statements from a twenty year old male in a locker room, they may be excusable

But the statement coming from a 60 year old who had just gotten married are not the same

How is 70 year old Trump different than a 60 year old Trump?

Forum List

Back