Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now?

CqOwl-rXYAA8pSA.jpg
Are you withholding evidence? Rush to the authorities w it it?

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?
Not my candidate...he's your candidate. He's the result of progressives doing what they always do - acting like unethical dirt-bags and voting in Republican open primaries.
THERE IT IS!!!! Blaming the Left for the Right choosing Drumpf! :lol:
The right didn't choose Trump sweetie. It was progressives voting in Republican primaries that did that. Now it has come back to bite you in the ass as you people nominated the most unelectable idiot ever in Hitlery Clinton.

Your reality is fact and responsibility free

When Hillary wins by landslide in November ...

Conservatives will scream...Why, why, why?

You only need to look in the mirror and realize you nominated the worst candidate for President in history
P@triot's already trying to blame the Left for Drumpf......:lol:

Yup, he's from that party of "personal responsibility" after all.

ROFLMAO.gif

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

They'll simply come up with the lame response that, "well, I really did NOT like Trump, but I hated Clinton more..."

As opposed to the Liberal premise that Hillary should be President because it is time for a woman to be President. You people got a taste of affirmative action presidencies and now you are addicted. Never mind substance and record even if it does reflect corruption, coverup and more lies. You simply scoff and mock at such notions because any process has been bought and paid for Hillary. Hence, the reason this election is going to be razor thin close is that many Americans, while not ardent supporters of Trump, have assessed Hillary's actions and will be voting more against Hillary as opposed to "for Trump".
As always, you can come up with a pot full accusations directed at Hillary but no proof. However, the proof that Trump is unfit for the presidency comes out his mouth. Trump is dead meat. His own party is trying to dump him to save the Senate.

Proof came out in the Benghazi hearings, the FBI's statement of her negligence, and her flip flopping lying backed up by mainstream video. You people think everything lives and dies in a Courtroom. For the election, Proof is in the eye of the beholder (voter) when they enter the booth..... not what the court says.

But he has NOT paid federal income tax for decades and his avoidance HAS proportionally impacted all of us who DO pay federal income taxes.
All he did was leverage the idiotic federal tax code created by progressives. What is the problem? Why are you crying like a little bitch about something that is 100% legal, moral, and etchical?
We can see who's crying like a little bitch today...:lol:
Yeah....the same people who cry like little bitches every day: progressives!

They'll simply come up with the lame response that, "well, I really did NOT like Trump, but I hated Clinton more..."

As opposed to the Liberal premise that Hillary should be President because it is time for a woman to be President. You people got a taste of affirmative action presidencies and now you are addicted. Never mind substance and record even if it does reflect corruption, coverup and more lies. You simply scoff and mock at such notions because any process has been bought and paid for Hillary. Hence, the reason this election is going to be razor thin close is that many Americans, while not ardent supporters of Trump, have assessed Hillary's actions and will be voting more against Hillary as opposed to "for Trump".
As always, you can come up with a pot full accusations directed at Hillary but no proof. However, the proof that Trump is unfit for the presidency comes out his mouth. Trump is dead meat. His own party is trying to dump him to save the Senate.

This thing is going to get ugly fast for Republicans

Trump is dead man walking

The rest of the party who has made half hearted endorsements of Trump must now try to cut their losses. Every Republican candidate will be painted with the broad brush of Trump

You people know damn well that it is not about voting for Trump but against Hillary. You people are caught up in identity based politics and are going to trade in your race card for the gender card. Much the same way that you and your fellow supporters don't care about Hillary's record of corruption, conservatives and Republicans don't care about your specious charges of racism and sexism.

You people know damn well that it is not about voting for Trump but against Hillary. You people are caught up in identity based politics and are going to trade in your race card for the gender card. Much the same way that you and your fellow supporters don't care about Hillary's record of corruption, conservatives and Republicans don't care about your specious charges of racism and sexism.
Exactly! Hitlery Clinton is one of the two most unelectable politicians in U.S. history (the other being Donald Trump of course). It's why she got her ass handed to her by an unknown Kenyan with a muslim name in 2007. :lol:

Her own party hates her. Bernie supporters (who learned in the WikiLeaks hack that the election was rigged) are even looking to punish her and the party by voting for Trump.

The Dumbocrats are rapidly running out of minorities to push under the guise of "it's about time America elects a <insert fake oppressed minority here>". First it was the black man and they arbitrarily declared anyone not voting for him to be "racist". Next they rolled out the woman and arbitrarily declared anyone not voting for her to be "sexist". After this, all they will have left is a homosexual and a transsexual and then they will be flat out of ideas on how to win an election :lmao:

I understand that Mr Trump has apologised for his "salty" comments.

Surely the time has come for all Americans of good faith to acknowledge this and move on ?

To add weight to this argument I will assert that Mr Trump has not done anything stupid ALL DAY.

Lets see his detractors deny that !!

The rest of the party who has made half hearted endorsements of Trump must now try to cut their losses. Every Republican candidate will be painted with the broad brush of Trump

Even Republicans know sometimes you have to do the right thing
Voting Trump is not the right thing

I understand that Mr Trump has apologised for his "salty" comments.

Surely the time has come for all Americans of good faith to acknowledge this and move on ?

To add weight to this argument I will assert that Mr Trump has not done anything stupid ALL DAY.

Lets see his detractors deny that !!
Trump has vowed he will become a better person starting tomorrow

Here is your chance USMB Republicans

When are you going to stand up and say......I am a loyal Republican and I can no longer support Donald Trump

It's bizarre listening to liberals feign outrage over what Trump said when they vehemently defended what Clinton did and when they embrace every form of disturbing sexually deviant behaviors.

Moron....here is what Trump stated in his "apology"......NOTE HE NEVER ACCUSED (he didn't dare) Bill Clinton of raping ANYONE.....

"I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."
I wonder if Trump's quote means he is admitting that he was just bragging and lying at the expense of Nancy O'Dell? Good Glory, this man is juvenile. Either way, he's (hopefully) toast.

"Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?"

Why would they? "Half" of them are no less deplorable than he. I suspect a great many of them have made similar depraved remarks, done equally or more profane things and thus lack the decency or sense to see there being something wrong with what Trump said and described having done.
Hope it's not half, but from the sampling here, that basket is pretty full.

We could dream of a Goldwater victory for Clinton. Picture that electoral map with all the states blue on November 8. Except maybe one pariah.

It's bizarre listening to liberals feign outrage over what Trump said when they vehemently defended what Clinton did and when they embrace every form of disturbing sexually deviant behaviors.

Moron....here is what Trump stated in his "apology"......NOTE HE NEVER ACCUSED (he didn't dare) Bill Clinton of raping ANYONE.....

"I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."
I wonder if Trump's quote means he is admitting that he was just bragging and lying at the expense of Nancy O'Dell? Good Glory, this man is juvenile. Either way, he's (hopefully) toast.

Trump did not say he would like to do these things......He boasted that he actually did them and that he intended to keep on doing it.....Where are my Tic Tacs?

This from a man married to a beautiful woman for only eight months and pregnant with his son Baron

Forum List

Back