Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now?

Hillary Clinton is the candidate with the most scandals, ACTIVE ON-GOING CONGRESSIONAL/FBI/DOJ INVESTIGATIONS WHILE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY in US history...

She is the only candidate in US history whose spouse is a sexual predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, and pedophile...

She is the only candidate in US history who has been priven to gave broken the law - had the FBI testify under oath tgat she broke the law - yet who has been protected from prosecution by the President and who was / has NOT been driven out of the race...as would have been the case had this politician been a Republican.

She is the only candidate in US history who alloed themselves with terrorists, ran an illegal arms-dealing program to tertorists, helped drag the US into 2 Un-Sanctioned wars to HELP terrorists, got 4 Americans needlessly killed by terrorists who used the weapons she was 'running'!

Donald Trump is not an extremely moral, ethical, or honest man, but he is infinitely a better person / candidate than the pathelogically lying, treasonous, self-serving, sexual predator-enabling, terrorist-arming/supporting criminal POS Hillary Clinton!
She is the one with the most investigations...where are the indictments from those investigations?

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now

Hillary. That's a nightmare the country cannot have
Too bad for you....President Clinton, in January.

Look Conservatives...we warned you

We laughed at you, pointed out his flaws, told you what would happen if you picked Trump

But you knew better. Now it turns out Trump is even worse than we could have projected in our worst nightmare

The way it has gone so far......this could GAIN votes? Watching herd of RINO break out of pen to run, silly "holier than thou" pundits re-coil in horror, leftist do what un-ethical leftist do.......sickening.

I just saw a lib burst into tears on FOX over Trumps comments LOL! Yep, this could increase the hate.

The way it has gone so far......this could GAIN votes? Watching herd of RINO break out of pen to run, silly "holier than thou" pundits re-coil in horror, leftist do what un-ethical leftist do.......sickening.

I just saw a lib burst into tears on FOX over Trumps comments LOL! Yep, this could increase the hate.

Should do well with the Howard Stern fans

No....he's your candidate. He's a life-long liberal sweetie and he was elected by immoral and unethical progressives casting votes in Republican primaries for the candidates you people think will be easiest to defeat.

WOW....this is almost as good as the "twinkie defense"......LOL

The woman also stole everything that wasn't tied down in the WH when she left the 1st time...

And ya want to let that thieving Arkansas Trailer Trash back into the WH?1
Check you out....where did you get THAT lie? :lol:

Remember when "character" meant something to Republicans?

'Character matters' was their mantra in the nineties. Now it doesn't matter to them.
Says the guy defending the 1st US Presidential candidate alloed to stay in the race while being investigated by the FBI and after bha ing been exposed as having broken the law and committed perjury...whole her husband is a predatory sexuak harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, and pedophile...
Where's those indictments?

This thing is going to get ugly fast for Republicans. Trump is dead man walking. The rest of the party who has made half hearted endorsements of Trump must now try to cut their losses. Every Republican candidate will be painted with the broad brush of Trump
You mean like how Obama's failures caused both the House and the Senate to be turned over to Republican's and how progressives asked Obama to stop campaigning for them? :lmao:

Oh stop it !!!!! I'm actually starting to feel sorry for your desperation......LOL

Ha, Clinton Bootlickers preaching at others. That's pretty damn hilarious. They're supporting a corrupt criminal and her rapist husband. Yet they're hopping up on their high horses preaching away. Sorry, but no credibility there.

This latest faux outrage controversy will quickly fade. Trump's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. He wants to look out for American Citizens again. And that's what matters most. He has my full support.
"Rapist husband"...where's the indictments...the convictions?

But he has NOT paid federal income tax for decades and his avoidance HAS proportionally impacted all of us who DO pay federal income taxes.
All he did was leverage the idiotic federal tax code created by progressives. What is the problem? Why are you crying like a little bitch about something that is 100% legal, moral, and etchical?
We can see who's crying like a little bitch today...:lol:

Damnation! I am on record that I will leave the boards if hildebeast wins.......i guess i better start cleaning up?

Good one RW, Trump was an ass 11 years back. maybe it was a one time mistaken conversation? Stern is an ass yesterday and everyday.

Look at Trumps kids. Now tell me he is not honorable enough. Let he who is w/o sin....

When Hillary wins by landslide in November ...

Conservatives will scream...Why, why, why?

You only need to look in the mirror and realize you nominated the worst candidate for President in history

They'll simply come up with the lame response that, "well, I really did NOT like Trump, but I hated Clinton more..."

As opposed to the Liberal premise that Hillary should be President because it is time for a woman to be President. You people got a taste of affirmative action presidencies and now you are addicted. Never mind substance and record even if it does reflect corruption, coverup and more lies. You simply scoff and mock at such notions because any process has been bought and paid for Hillary. Hence, the reason this election is going to be razor thin close is that many Americans, while not ardent supporters of Trump, have assessed Hillary's actions and will be voting more against Hillary as opposed to "for Trump".
As always, you can come up with a pot full accusations directed at Hillary but no proof. However, the proof that Trump is unfit for the presidency comes out his mouth. Trump is dead meat. His own party is trying to dump him to save the Senate.

This thing is going to get ugly fast for Republicans

Trump is dead man walking

The rest of the party who has made half hearted endorsements of Trump must now try to cut their losses. Every Republican candidate will be painted with the broad brush of Trump
Issa.....his opponent needs to hit Hard!

Damnation! I am on record that I will leave the boards if hildebeast wins.......i guess i better start cleaning up?

Good one RW, Trump was an ass 11 years back. maybe it was a one time mistaken conversation? Stern is an ass yesterday and everyday.

Look at Trumps kids. Now tell me he is not honorable enough. Let he who is w/o sin....
Trump was an ass 11 years ago and based on his Miss Piggy rants of only last week, he shows he has not changed

I would wager even his own kids are ashamed of him now

Why not just get it over with now?

CqOwl-rXYAA8pSA.jpg

This thing is going to get ugly fast for Republicans. Trump is dead man walking. The rest of the party who has made half hearted endorsements of Trump must now try to cut their losses. Every Republican candidate will be painted with the broad brush of Trump
You mean like how Obama's failures caused both the House and the Senate to be turned over to Republican's and how progressives asked Obama to stop campaigning for them? :lmao:
How's that House and Senate control working out for you?

Forum List

Back