Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

"Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?"

Why would they? "Half" of them are no less deplorable than he. I suspect a great many of them have made similar depraved remarks, done equally or more profane things and thus lack the decency or sense to see there being something wrong with what Trump said and described having done.

Ha, Clinton Bootlickers preaching at others. That's pretty damn hilarious. They're supporting a corrupt criminal and her rapist husband. Yet they're hopping up on their high horses preaching away. Sorry, but no credibility there.

This latest faux outrage controversy will quickly fade. Trump's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. He wants to look out for American Citizens again. And that's what matters most. He has my full support.

But he has NOT paid federal income tax for decades and his avoidance HAS proportionally impacted all of us who DO pay federal income taxes.
All he did was leverage the idiotic federal tax code created by progressives. What is the problem? Why are you crying like a little bitch about something that is 100% legal, moral, and etchical?

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

At what point are you going to admit choosing Trump was a horrible mistake?

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?

Please right wingbat, dont pretend Hillary was the candidate you guys wanted either. You got stuck with her. It's not like there's a lot of choice. A broken and humiliated Trump might still make a better president than a devious conniving Hillary on meds

What is "immoral" or "unethical" about filing taxes legally? Idiot. We won't hold our breath waiting for you to come up with a desperate progressive explanation...

Folks like you don't seem to mind taking it up your backside........Is it starting to feel good?

It's bizarre listening to liberals feign outrage over what Trump said when they vehemently defended what Clinton did and when they embrace every form of disturbing sexually deviant behaviors.
Moron....here is what Trump stated in his "apology"......NOTE HE NEVER ACCUSED (he didn't dare) Bill Clinton of raping ANYONE.....

"I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."
And...? Do you have a point here? :lmao:

(Psst....I never said a word about Trump's statement. You're reading comprehension continues to plague you)

Got tape of Bill Clinton raping anyone?
Better - got audio/video of him PATHOLOGICALLY LYING...AGAIN...to the whole world saying, 'I did not have sex with that woman', only to have proven that he DID, thus destroying every shred of credibility he has.

Got the fact that he is the 1st sitting President ever dragged into court, for a sexual crime no less..and the fact that in the end the Clintons PAID OFF Paula Jones to drop the re-trial.

Despicable how you are decending a known sexual predatory sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, pedophile, and adulterer...

ALMOST as bad as Hillary ENABLING his crimes AND demonizing, bullying, threatening, slandering, and silencing for decades her husband's victims!
Bill Clinton isn't running for President.

What is "immoral" or "unethical" about filing taxes legally? Idiot. We won't hold our breath waiting for you to come up with a desperate progressive explanation...
Folks like you don't seem to mind taking it up your backside........Is it starting to feel good?
Boom! Here is a progressive using the same type of disgusting language as Donald Trump while pretending to be "outraged" by Trump's language. Thank you!!! You always manage to humiliate yourself while contradicting yourself.

Got tape of Bill Clinton raping anyone?
Better - got audio/video of him PATHOLOGICALLY LYING...AGAIN...to the whole world saying, 'I did not have sex with that woman', only to have proven that he DID, thus destroying every shred of credibility he has.

Got the fact that he is the 1st sitting President ever dragged into court, for a sexual crime no less..and the fact that in the end the Clintons PAID OFF Paula Jones to drop the re-trial.

Despicable how you are decending a known sexual predatory sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, pedophile, and adulterer...

ALMOST as bad as Hillary ENABLING his crimes AND demonizing, bullying, threatening, slandering, and silencing for decades her husband's victims!
Bill Clinton isn't running for President.

Let Trump go through half of what Republicans put Bill Clinton through

Boom! Here is a progressive using the same type of disgusting language as Donald Trump while pretending to be "outraged" by Trump's language

Actually, I wanted to BAIT you into admitting that Trump's language IS disgusting...See, how easy it was?
...and this was a recap of this Sunday's debate.........LOL

Trump has been one train wreck after another. His list of missteps is getting too long to even bother with

Trump supporters are going to throw him under the bus as soon as the election is over anyway. Very few USMB posters will admit they actually supported Trump after the election is over

Why not just get it over with now?

Here's the deal, Trump was caught on tape saying what Bill Clinton actually acted out in the Oval Office. Clinton is cut form the same clothe as Trump and that's not even debatable. Hillary stood by her man and they buried Monica Lewinsky. That alone is far worse than what Trump said. Hillary's own actions are far worse than Trump's comment - failing the Benghazi call, lying about and destroying emails, representing a child rapist, rigging the election, etc. Trump is far more qualified to create jobs, secure the border and defend our country. Given all of this the tape shouldn't mean anything, but we live in a country that holds one party accountable while the other gets a free pass. Hillary will win this election. She'll stop pretending like she cares about minorities shortly afterwards. Blacks will continue to be slaughtered in the inner cities. The border won't be secure and ISIS will continue to kill. But us white folk (well, my white half) will be just fine.

Why are you crying like a little bitch about something that is 100% legal, moral, and etchical?
Yeah....especially the "moral and ethical"part......What an IDIOT !!!!
We don't know because he won't release them despite promising to.

Boom! Here is a progressive using the same type of disgusting language as Donald Trump while pretending to be "outraged" by Trump's language
Actually, I wanted to BAIT you into admitting that Trump's language IS disgusting...See, how easy it was?
...and this was a recap of this Sunday's debate.........LOL
Bwahahahahaha! Dillhole here knows I've stated that over a dozen times already (most right here in this thread alone). Watching you get bent over and then attempt to act like it was your idea is hilarious!!! :lmao:

Forum List

Back