Well well look what we have hear

No one is attacking their free speech.
NBC seems to be.
NBC seems to be.
Nope. NBC is not stopping anyone from engaging in speech.
NBC does not like the Federalist on google, so they are trying to force the issue.
So what? The Federalist can still engage in free speech. No one is stopping them.
We need to treat Google and Twitter like they were Christian owned bakeries
It wouldn’t make any difference if you did. They’d still have every right to refuse to help the Federalist.
No, they don't have that right! They can't refuse service
There’s a million reasons that someone can refuse service that’s completely consistent with public accommodation laws and a handful of reasons why you can’t refuse service.
They are a signatory to Section 230 of the Communication Act, they claimed they were a platform, not a publisher. If they are now claiming to be a publisher, they forego their protection under 230.

Wrong. Someone is.

It's just not government doing it.

At the same time, government was not discriminating against black folks looking for a hotel or a restaurant.

Do you see your own hypocrisy?

The implication that Google Adsense is integral to freedom of speech is beyond loony.

Orwell was trying to warn us about the Psychocrats

Orwell was trying to warn us about Trump. The need for an enemy, someone to blame for your problems - like those who protest the government, so that Big Brother is not blamed for the problems. The crowds instantly turning on those who fall from Big Bother's favour, like how John Bolton is now an enemy of the people, and General Kelly, and Dr. Fauci. Trump tweets and the cult is here in a flash calling his latest target every name in the book.

Orwell was warning of a totalitarian police state where all criticism of Big Brother was brutally supressed. Those who dared criticize Big Brother were personally and professionally destroyed, and broken, and then returned to society to frighten others.

The USA is almost there.

NBC seems to be.
NBC seems to be.
Nope. NBC is not stopping anyone from engaging in speech.
NBC does not like the Federalist on google, so they are trying to force the issue.
So what? The Federalist can still engage in free speech. No one is stopping them.
We need to treat Google and Twitter like they were Christian owned bakeries
It wouldn’t make any difference if you did. They’d still have every right to refuse to help the Federalist.
No, they don't have that right! They can't refuse service
There’s a million reasons that someone can refuse service that’s completely consistent with public accommodation laws and a handful of reasons why you can’t refuse service.
They are a signatory to Section 230 of the Communication Act, they claimed they were a platform, not a publisher. If they are now claiming to be a publisher, they forego their protection under 230.
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

used to be back in the 1960s the left started the free speech movement. How things do change in the 21st century it seems.

The conspiracy caucus is at it again. The American thinker has no credibility nor does the federalists. They have sold out totally to Trump.

used to be back in the 1960s the left started the free speech movement. How things do change in the 21st century it seems.

I've found that when searching for an item that puts the Left/Democrats in a poor light, it is far better to use duckduckgo or gibiru than google.

The bias is clear and evident.

Why did the head coach for Oklahoma State have to apologize for wearing a OANN T shirt while fishing?

Go ahead
No idea. Never heard of him.
Didn't ask if you heard of him. Asked why he was forced to apologize.

Also, why is Kaepernick so admired for wearing a castro shirt at a presser? Should he be forced to apologize if the OSU coach was forced to apologize?

Kaepernick from what I have seen is totally unapologetic about everything.

Go ahead explain.

Your side step to my question was typical. Now watch everyone and behold the dancing craze catching the nation.

The left wing two step.....

I'd like to know what NBC or google found false or misleading or objectionable comments were made in response to the zero hedge and federalist posts. I have to say that imo zero hedge is one step above white supremacists in the first place. But I'd like to see before judging.

Why did the head coach for Oklahoma State have to apologize for wearing a OANN T shirt while fishing?

Go ahead

Also, why is Kaepernick so admired for wearing a castro shirt at a presser? Should he be forced to apologize if the OSU coach was forced to apologize?

Go ahead explain.

Your side step to my question was typical. Now watch everyone and behold the dancing craze catching the nation.

If not for double standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.

Very

I've found that when searching for an item that puts the Left/Democrats in a poor light, it is far better to use duckduckgo or gibiru than google.

The bias is clear and evident.
Very True, google ,like nbc are just another arm of the democrat party . They all lie in tune together. Lie , Lie , Lie.. they counter the truth with lies, lies, lies.... how does one make their point when the other side never accepts truth .

Go ahead

Go ahead explain.

If not for double standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.
I'd be ok if Gundy lost a job too.

Go ahead

Go ahead explain.

How the hell am I supposed to know why he apologized? I never heard of him.

Im not sidestepping a question. I just have no idea what you’re talking about.

Go ahead
Maybe because his players were pissed he was a racist stooge. Just sayin. LOL
Ahhhh, and your house negro who collects $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific history of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan wearing a fucking castro shirt proudly is what?

White liberals are liars, hypocrites and racists. Which means what about you?

Here is how castro treated blacks, but your ignorant multi millionaire victim slave is just so smart.

Forum List

Back