Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

We are heading out for Texas at o-dark-thirty in the morning so I don't have to cook tonight. I wanted to order in pizza. He wants the frozen pizza in the freezer. I said okay if you cook. He agreed.

The pizza will pretty much suck, but life is good. :)

Chicken fried steak smothered in white gravy, breaded Zuccini sticks, baked potatoe & butter, sliced French bread, and salad/ranch dressing. Iced tea & melon & fruit dish.

Oh, here is one WH menu for lunch.

press%2Bcorps%2Bmenu.jpg

I picked up a roasted chicken dinner. There is a little open aired corner joint which has them roasting all day like six to a spicket and six spickets. Under the rotisserie there is a large pan where the potatoes roast in the juices. Can you say yumm?

The dinner comes with a whole chicken pieced, roasted jalapenos, potatoes, rice, tortillas and a bottle of soda for $9.50. It will last me three meals.

:cool:

Some steamed veggies, garlic bread piece, hot tea.

Grace I recall your post asking for non-bread sandwich solutions. Have any worked out? I hope your new regimen is working for you. From what you post in this thread, you seem really disciplined. :razz:

P.S. I love your avatars. The bold coloring and strong definition are right up my alley.

Saturday Night I made

Ginger curried mussels and grilled bruschetta with a garlic and basil goat cheese spread

The main course was cedar planked haddock stuffed with a cheese rice and scallop mixture. I marinated the fish and scallops in champagne, shallot, garlic and olive oil. I put a bed of sliced oranges on the planks under the fish and put them on a hot grill for about 20 minutes.

Served the fish with a simple grilled asparagus salad with an orange vinaigrette.

For dessert I made a flour less chocolate cake served with vanilla ice dream and home made ginger orange caramel and topped it with some flaming cherries in Grand Marnier.

Saturday Night I made

Ginger curried mussels and grilled bruschetta with a garlic and basil goat cheese spread

The main course was cedar planked haddock stuffed with a cheese rice and scallop mixture. I marinated the fish and scallops in champagne, shallot, garlic and olive oil. I put a bed of sliced oranges on the planks under the fish and put them on a hot grill for about 20 minutes.

Served the fish with a simple grilled asparagus salad with an orange vinaigrette.

For dessert I made a flour less chocolate cake served with vanilla ice dream and home made ginger orange caramel and topped it with some flaming cherries in Grand Marnier.

Thats it, quit your day job I am hiring you as my chef.

Saturday Night I made

Clearly you make too much money and need to be taxed more appropriately.

Forum List

Back