Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Threw together a tuna casserole out of odds and ends in the kitchen. Had to hide a couple of bowls of it so I had some left for lunch; my family loved it.

The chicken curry casserole was just as bad as last time. We couldn't eat it. A shame, because the butcher I got it from is usually awesome - they make the BEST beef stir fry.

Ermagerd!!! This is DELISH! Has some extra zipzap to it too, due to the tobasco. I didn't have any Worchestershire sauce but it wasn't really needed. I also didn't do the grated cheese thing..I just dumped in a can of campbells cheddar cheese soup with 2 cups of milk. The rest in the recipe? I did. Except the cayenne.

DAYUM it was good as a soup next to lightly fried pork tenderloin disks. YUM!

f0552d3504423268110a53cd59d86901.jpg

Halp! I've fallen into Pinterest, and I can't get out. Too much nummy!

Closet Cooking: Lasagna Dip

Last week when I made the lasagna stuffed spaghetti squash I tried to keep things nice and light and healthy but I could not help but think about doing something similar only a bit naughtier, a hot melted cheesy lasagna dip! I am a huge fan of dips, especially when they have plenty of hot melted cheese and since lasagna is one of my favourite meals I knew that a lasagna dip was sure to be amazing! The basic idea behind this dip was to use the layers of a lasagna in a dip including a base of cheese and a quick, easy and tasty tomato meat sauce all topped off with plenty of melted mozzarella! My mom always made lasagna with cottage cheese for the cheese layer so I am rather partial to that but ricotta or even cream cheese would also work well. For the tomato based meat sauce I kept things lighter and healthy going with turkey for the meat and I packed the sauce with plenty of flavour! I have to say that this dip is truly spectacular and it really does remind me of lasagna, though it is a lot easier to make and perfect for enjoying while watching the game!

Attachments

• $Lasagna Dip 800 4342.jpg
    $Lasagna Dip 800 4342.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 27
Salmon with pineapple salsa, green salad w/viniagrette, brown rice, white wine.

Pineapple salsa:
1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper

Last edited:
pork chops stuffed with cornbread stuffing and cranberries and a Grand Cru ale that recently finished conditioning. 8.5 abv.

Forum List

Back