Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

We were in Phoenix all day yesterday, so dinner was Del Taco on the drive home. Sometimes, I just have a craving for really crappy Mexican food.

At least they are WAY better than Taco Bell.

Next time, you might try Alberto's. Lot's of them in Phoenix, and they are very good.

Never heard of it. We were at Arrowhead Mall, and there's a Del Taco right on the outskirts of the mall road as you're leaving, so . . .

There are 7 in the greater Phoenix area. I ate at the one on 27th in Chandler, it was good.

*Alberto's Mexican Food - California Locations - AlbertosWeb.com

I am so done with spaghetti now.

Blech.

On to the next gut bomb...I haven't decided about what it will be. I'm going to eat light today though.

We were in Phoenix all day yesterday, so dinner was Del Taco on the drive home. Sometimes, I just have a craving for really crappy Mexican food.

Next time, you might try Alberto's. Lot's of them in Phoenix, and they are very good.

Never heard of it. We were at Arrowhead Mall, and there's a Del Taco right on the outskirts of the mall road as you're leaving, so . . .
I know that Del Taco quite well. It's at the corner of 79th Ave and Bell, near loop 101. I was one of their first customers when they first opened. Back then I lived near 75th Ave and T-Bird. I recall they also had a Kyoto Bowl right across from Del Taco.

Small world.

We had baked chicken and homemade tater soup last night. Tonight..I think I want tacos. Maybe a tostada. I haven't decided yet.:redface:

Ramiro's is also good. It's an authentic Mexican fast food place on Bell Road near 43rd Ave. You know it's good when a significant number of Mexicans eat there as well. Good prices too.

Had a treat tonight. Middle Eastern food. Tenderloin meat on a stick (shish kebab), 4 sticks with tabouli salad, rice, fried potatoes, chick pea (hummus) sauce and garlic sauce. Drank Dr. Pepper to wash it down.

Had a treat tonight. Middle Eastern food. Tenderloin meat on a stick (shish kebab), 4 sticks with tabouli salad, rice, fried potatoes, chick pea (hummus) sauce and garlic sauce. Drank Dr. Pepper to wash it down.

Did you eat out, or did you fix it?

I tried those new meals in a box....called "Skillets" - this one was kinda spicy, Mexican style ground meat with pasta and cheese and salsa.....it was very easy to fix and pretty tasty.

kraft-velveeta-cheesy-skillets-nacho-supreme-dinner-kit-14678-p.jpg

Went out to eat and was a bit naughty. Jumbo breaded and fried prawns, baked potato with sour cream and butter, sautéed veggies, and a couple of pineapple daiquiris.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Did you eat out, or did you fix it?
The wife fixed it. She was in a hurry last night as she was expecting company after dinner, but I have to applaud her, the food was fantastic. I realize that the hummus and garlic sauce was store bought, but she made everything else. She had marinated the meat the night before, and just grilled it last night. What a treat!

Went out to eat and was a bit naughty. Jumbo breaded and fried prawns, baked potato with sour cream and butter, sautéed veggies, and a couple of pineapple daiquiris.:eusa_angel:

That was pretty naughty....now do 100 push-ups and it will be okay....:lol::lol:

Grilled Mediterranean vegetable sandwich on a baguette: grilled eggplant, zucchini, tomato, & capsicum. With raspberry-cranberry juice. Yum! :)

grilled-cheese-6.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back