Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Last night was a heart-clogging combo of scratch-made schnitzel and fried zucchini. A nice yogurt, chicken stock, and dill sauce lightened it up, but it sure wasn't a lite-n-fit entree!

Gonna balance the scales with some salmon tonight.

I don't know what supper will be tonight...but lunch was diced, fried potatoes and white gravy and it was bomb. Seriously. Bomb.

Attachments

• $hunger5.jpg
    $hunger5.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 18
Stopped at Taco Bell and had three of their "cool ranch tacos" with a diet coke. Taco Bell's tacos are not the best, but they do in a pinch.......when you're really hungry and don't want to cook cause it's late....:)

Stopped at Taco Bell and had three of their "cool ranch tacos" with a diet coke. Taco Bell's tacos are not the best, but they do in a pinch.......when you're really hungry and don't want to cook cause it's late....:)
Cool ranch tacos sound good, I've yet to try them.

I really enjoy Taco Bell's soft shell steak tacos. They are somewhat small, but they are very tasty and literally melt in your mouth. I like to get a few at the drive thru when getting a snack attack late at night, and don't really want to make a mess in the kitchen that late.

Pasta Margherita.

Diced tomatoes. Fresh, sweet basil. Fresh oregano. Fresh rosemary. Two cloves of garlic. Mixed with extra virgin and some whole grain pasta. Topped with Asiago cheese.

That's a great recipe and I have made it many times, but I just can't stand whole grain pasta.

Forum List

Back