Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Last night we ate at Ruth Chris....I had the petite filet mignon with shrimp......salad and baked potato....it was delish....I couldn't finish it, I was so full, and I couldn't get a to-go box because we were staying at the Grand Hyatt and they don't have fridges in the room....bah!

This morning we stopped at Cracker Barrel for breakfast, so tonight we had Hot Pockets....the kind you take out of the freezer and bake for 25 minutes....they were good.....

Had Sea Bass with Basmati rice, string beans and fried potatoes. Sam Adams beer to wash it down.

The Sea Bass sounds good.....I love basmati rice.....
Yeah, sea bass is good. I like it because it doesn't have the fishy aftertaste that you get with other fish types. The trick with basmati rice is to make sure that you don't over cook it.

Last edited:
Had Sea Bass with Basmati rice, string beans and fried potatoes. Sam Adams beer to wash it down.

The Sea Bass sounds good.....I love basmati rice.....
Yeah, sea bass is good. I like it because it doesn't have the fishy aftertaste that you get with other fish types.

I love catfish.....grain-fed pond, that is....fried...it doesn't leave a fishy taste either.

I'm afraid to eat fish now...and I live on the coast. Freshwater fish might be ok but ocean fish? Um. No. Possible radiation poisoning.

Homemade chicken tikka masala over rice. I was out of basmati rice, so I had to go with regular steamed white rice, but it was still delicious.

My Grandmothers recipie for Macaroni and cheese.

They key is Cheese Whiz, lots of it.

(actually cheese wiz added to a bechamel base, but you get the idea).

Grilled chicken breasts which were pre-marinated in a mixture of Italian dressing and other herbs, (grilled on our new grill - Christmas present), steamed asparagus in a buttery sauce and salad.

I bought some Guy Fieri chicken sausage ala quesadilla flavor. Mixed that up with onions and green peppers, topped with cheese, and folded over in flour tortillas. Turned out ok. And steamed broc on the side. Beer and whiskey for dessert. :D

I bought some Guy Fieri chicken sausage ala quesadilla flavor. Mixed that up with onions and green peppers, topped with cheese, and folded over in flour tortillas. Turned out ok. And steamed broc on the side. Beer and whiskey for dessert. :D

Sounds like a Burrito to me.....:)

Forum List

Back