Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

WEll, today my eagles are playing Dallas, so its all about KFC wings tonight. Lots of them. Woohoo.
Do they still have Santisi Brothers Sports bar, restaurant in Phoenix? It was located on Bell road just west of I17. I used to go there to watch football all the time. They had real good wings and always provided a generous amount of ranch dip.

WEll, today my eagles are playing Dallas, so its all about KFC wings tonight. Lots of them. Woohoo.
Do they still have Santisi Brothers Sports bar, restaurant in Phoenix? It was located on Bell road just west of I17. I used to go there to watch football all the time. They had real good wings and always provided a generous amount of ranch dip.

I actually never heard of that but I can look it up...

Tonight we just had grilled hot dogs......with Chili and french fries......easy fix.

Pinto beans with hamhocks and the leftover bone from the Christmas ham. Gotta love broke food.

That sounds good.....hey, no reason to waste when you can make something good out of it....our Chili from last night was from Christmas eve....still tasted pretty good.

Tonight we just had grilled hot dogs......with Chili and french fries......easy fix.
I haven't had a chili hot dog in ages. The last time was in Tulsa at Coney I-Lander. I recall the hot dogs were quite small, but they were the tastiest chili dogs I ever had. Only problem is they are so small that you need to have at least a half dozen per visit.

I haven't had a chili hot dog in ages. The last time was in Tulsa at Coney I-Lander. I recall the hot dogs were quite small, but they were the tastiest chili dogs I ever had. Only problem is they are so small that you need to have at least a half dozen per visit.

Hmmmmm, are those small hot dogs you're talking about called "foot long"? Hmmmm.....

I like to have hot dogs different ways....sometimes with saurkraut, sometimes with chili, other times just mustard and relish.....they're all good.

Hmmmmm, are those small hot dogs you're talking about called "foot long"? Hmmmm.....

I like to have hot dogs different ways....sometimes with saurkraut, sometimes with chili, other times just mustard and relish.....they're all good.

Sometimes frozen, with gel and Barry White music?

Sorry, too personal.

HaHa, I wish they were foot long hot dogs, but unfortunately no, they are quite small.

Here's are a couple of pics of the mouth watering hot dogs:

a-look-at-the-goodies.jpg

ar128432248290375.jpg

HaHa, I wish they were foot long hot dogs, but unfortunately no, they are quite small.

Here's are a couple of pics of the mouth watering hot dogs:

a-look-at-the-goodies.jpg

ar128432248290375.jpg

Ummmm, they look yummy......it might be better that they are small....they are very filling.

Forum List

Back