🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

A girl that works for the wife gave us a half dozen home grown tomatoes last week........nothing but BLT's till they were gone.
Has to be one of my all time favorite sandwiches.
It is difficult to beat a BLT.
For me...NOOOO Ketchup. As in hell no.
Tomato, Green leaf lettuce and real mayo. Or occasionally sriracha mayo.

Catsup, ugh. My 7-year-old eats it on EVERYTHING. I honestly think he'd eat it on ice cream if I'd let him. I never put it on anything but tater tots.

Oh...it slays me to see someone put ketchup on bacon. I see adults do this. Just unforgivable.
Or a hot dog for that matter. Mustard is what goes on a hot dog.
Ketchup on eggs also..

Oh, ick. We use verde salsa on eggs.
I don't but a school chum did...

I'm just having good old BLTs for dinner tonight.
very-hungry.gif
I love BLTs. Sometimes I even have BLTCs (the C is for cheese :D).

A girl that works for the wife gave us a half dozen home grown tomatoes last week........nothing but BLT's till they were gone.

Who the hell puts ketchup on a BLT? That sounds disgusting!!!!
But yeah nothing but real mayo on a BLT,I usually like Miracle whip on a sandwich but not with the BLT.

Hate to say it, but I can't stand regular mayo.

Up until last week I was a devoted Miracle whip user.
I made one with Miracle whip and one with Blue Plate Mayo and I have to say the mayo one was better.

Catsup, ugh. My 7-year-old eats it on EVERYTHING. I honestly think he'd eat it on ice cream if I'd let him. I never put it on anything but tater tots.

Oh...it slays me to see someone put ketchup on bacon. I see adults do this. Just unforgivable.
Ketchup on eggs also..

Best use of salsa on eggs.....
Huevos Rancheros.
upload_2016-6-26_19-3-4.png

I'm just having good old BLTs for dinner tonight.
very-hungry.gif
I love BLTs. Sometimes I even have BLTCs (the C is for cheese :D).

Who the hell puts ketchup on a BLT? That sounds disgusting!!!!
But yeah nothing but real mayo on a BLT,I usually like Miracle whip on a sandwich but not with the BLT.
I use mustard to cut down on oil intake..

I eat whatever the fuck I want and be damned with the consequences.

I eat most things (there is nothing in particular I avoid unless I don't like how it tastes), but moderation is key I think. IOW, I try not to pig out! :lol:

Ketchup on eggs also..

Best use of salsa on eggs.....
Huevos Rancheros.
View attachment 79563

That looks faaaaantastico!
very-hungry.gif

I'm thawing a nice rib eye steak for my supper tonight! I bought it already seasoned, so I can just throw it on the grill! I make my own steak sauce that I'll have with it and some corn and cornbread. :)

I ate spaghetti in home-made sauce from the garden since I had about 20 tomatoes and a dozen peppers come in from the garden and had a container of the artisan cherry tomatoes I needed to get rid of too--heavy on the veggies and light on the pasta. Tomorrow I am making black walnut pesto as my basil is getting ahead of me.

We're into our monsoon season - I know, our rainy season comes mid-summer; what the hell?! - and it was raining so hard yesterday that the streets flooded. Seemed like a good time for some nice, hot, comfort food, so I made chicken corn chowder and a loaf of fresh garlic bread.

Digging new potatoes out of the garden today, so I plan on having potato soup for dinner....yummy yum yum

I made chocolate mousse and I have a bunch of red okra from the garden I need to cook. Not sure what I will be adding to the menu to bridge the gap between the two, so what I am having for dinner tonight may be Pepto Bismol

Forum List

Back