🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Went to the movies and walked out

What you said was "Had a bunch of booze then drove around town". So you had a bunch of booze, while on medication, and drove around town. That is being a reckless asshole.
Oh sorry that was taken out of context .
Just a few only
Then I got an oil change

Damn, just damn!

Don't you realize how much work I've put into preparing those popcorn boxes?!
hehehe

I like it closer to the sea better,...... in the local Marina..............not inside a movie theater.

me at the Marina

1652669095814.png

If you are not trolling the board and are seriously drinking while on medication for mental illness and driving not only are you going to get yourself killed but you could get some family killed!

You are not funny at all…

I go out plenty. We eat out. I've been out lately to hear some local bands and see friends. But I see no reason to go to the movies. Hassles and expenses that are not worth it.
To each their own. My point us it is not crazy just a matter of preference. Still not much live music in my area since the whole covid thing. My area is a vacation town and the bars opened for season this week end. I ran both a morning and afternoon charter. 14 hour on the water. Was tired at the end of yesterday and was really looking forward to hearing the live music from the bars coming down the river as I was going to port. Heard none. Was a big disappointment. My son is lead singer in a band that was gaining traction before the whole covid thing. The cut in live music kinda sawed his band off at the knees. His band disbanded to get other jobs. Hopefully live music recovers soon.

Ya, God forbid one leaves the house and sees other people out for entertainment. Hole your self up only watch movies online. Spout out on political boards and never ever spend time with other people. That should be good for your mental health.
It works for me........... :)

If you are not trolling the board and are seriously drinking while on medication for mental illness and driving not only are you going to get yourself killed but you could get some family killed!

You are not funny at all…
Don’t worry ..I am not reckless

Forum List

Back