We’re All Mass Shooters Part of the Militia?

You've made 5 posts on this thread. Posts 10, 12, 15, 20 and 24. They are cut and pasted below.

View attachment 652329

View attachment 652330

View attachment 652331

View attachment 652332

View attachment 652333

Please tell me the post number where you said who was in the militia.
He beat your ass in every one of those posts.

But, as to who is in the militia?

I will turn to a founder for that discussion:

...to disarm the people ― that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380)
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)
(The American Colonies were) "all democratic governments, where the power is in the hands of the people and where there is not the least difficulty or jealousy about putting arms into the hands of every man in the country. (European countries should not) be ignorant of the strength and the force of such a form of government and how strenuously and almost wonderfully people living under one have sometimes exerted themselves in defense of their rights and liberties and how fatally it has ended with many a man and many a state who have entered into quarrels, wars and contests with them." (George Mason, "Remarks on Annual Elections for the Fairfax Independent Company" in The Papers of George Mason, 1725-1792, ed Robert A. Rutland [Chapel Hill, 1970])

Look...every here knows you are not the brightest bulb on the tree. I'm just saying that you should stop while you're behind. Apparently it's sinking in...your 2 word response has masked your loser-dow quite well. Kudos.
Yes blart we know you aren't the brightest bulb in the chandelier. It's something you should not brag about.

BECAUSE states need a militia.....shall not be infringed.

Keep up the mental gymnastics to ignore the very plain meaning.
Okay...since progressive hunter can't answer the question....I'll ask you.

Who is in the militia? Were the mass murders in Buffalo and Uvalde--as well as the ones who shoot less people at one time but more in the aggregate in Chicago members of the "militia"? If so..shouldn't we start examining these nut jobs?

youre the one that needs a mental exam,,

Well...earlier you said you had told us who was in the militia. I showed you your posts (actually I rubbed your nose in your shit like one would do to a disobedient dog) and asked you where you had done what you said you did. Then you, in true dog form, ran like the little bitch you are.

So either you're a liar or are so weak in the mind to remember what you said. Which is it?

Well...earlier you said you had told us who was in the militia. I showed you your posts (actually I rubbed your nose in your shit like one would do to a disobedient dog) and asked you where you had done what you said you did. Then you, in true dog form, ran like the little bitch you are.

So either you're a liar or are so weak in the mind to remember what you said. Which is it?
I think youre past the time where a mental exam will help you and we should go directly to a straight jacket and rubber room,,

what say you??

Both.

Forum List

Back