We’re All Mass Shooters Part of the Militia?

Wow, must suck for you that you think the 2nd Amendment is garbage.

Ouch. What sucks is that you had to pretend to be so stupid that you could not understand my very clear point in my previous post, in order to dodge it.

That is the action of someone who KNOWS that their position is shit and yet feels compelled to defend it.

the 2nd isnt about who is in a militia,, its about people being ready if they are needed,,

I know its complicated and if you dont understand thats OK,,
So you don't know who the framers were referring to? Or is it too inconvenient to say?

Because they said the "militia". I'm just asking you "who is in it"?

Ouch. What sucks is that you had to pretend to be so stupid that you could not understand my very clear point in my previous post, in order to dodge it.

That is the action of someone who KNOWS that their position is shit and yet feels compelled to defend it.
The only point you have is the one you cover when you wear a hat.

You've made 5 posts on this thread. Posts 10, 12, 15, 20 and 24. They are cut and pasted below.

1654011831445.png

1654011861301.png

1654011888382.png

1654011916870.png

1654011964354.png

Please tell me the post number where you said who was in the militia.

The only point you have is the one you cover when you wear a hat.

The point stands. The 2cd amendment mentions a militia, but does NOT require membership for the right.

Thus all your discussion about what a militia is, in order to justify violating the 2cd amendment is moot garbage.

Good gawd, what a stupid thread :cuckoo:
What caught my eye was the title: We're All Mass Shooters Part of the Militia. It looked like they forgot to place a comma after "shooters," and then incorrectly placed a question mark after the statement.

I'm not making fun of anyone here. I've done the same kind of thing . . .

Forum List

Back