We're doomed. Look at this shit and try to justify national lockdowns

How long until collapse?

The areas that don't start complying with the PPP procedures will ALL collapse. Those that do will go back to normal. This includes vaccinations, mask wearing and more. And If you think that a business or a Governor can't require it by force, you would be incorrect. It was covered in 1905 in a Supreme Court Ruling upholding States requiring Compulsory vaccinations. SEE:

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)

It can go as far as if your State refuses the compulsory Vaccine Innoculations that the surround states can shut down any and all transportation in and out of that state. You state can't be forced to actually do it but it can be isolated and kept that way. This was for Small Pox which had devastated the US for decades. It also spells out the exceptions to the law. There had been a Vaccine since 1789 but as late as 1905, many refused to take it. Small Pox could almost wipe out entire towns. Before the mandatory vaccine, when it cropped up, the local health departments (even if was the lone Doctor for the small town) would isolate the building it was in until the people were innoculated, X number of days passed or the people died. If you attempted to leave you would be shot.

The Ruling was used in 1956 for Polio. I remember going with the Family to the Community Center for a batch of vaccines free of charge. The only ones that had the choice of not receiving those innoculations were exempted by a Medical Doctor.
Fascist lockdown states have the highest mortality rates there Forrest. The Gestapo Governor in Michigan is knocking more than 200 a day in her facediaper state. Look at the stats for a change.

And with a lower population, look at the southern red states. Michigan has room to grow in it's medical facilities. Alabama doesn't. But you play that part down where many of the Red less populous states have been slammed and it's just getting worse.

How long until collapse?
There is no national lockdowns ...and there have never been any national lockdown..

According to the SCOTUS ruling of 1905 it's the States that do the lockdowns, not the Feds.
Somebody cares what the 1905 ruling re: Smallpox was? Smallpox actually was a very deadly disease and and the China Flu isn't. Your State can't tell my State what to do even if my State thought the people were silly enough to buy into that foolishness.

It's on the books. And it applies to ANY Pandemic. The States have extraordinary powers in the face of any pandemic. You don't like it, leave America. We can live without you.
Luckily I live in a State that is not intent on not violating anyone's Constitutional Rights. Not that I would go along with it in any case. If that bothers you feel free to unass MY Country.
In what state do you live where pigs do not practice illegal asset forfeiture?( a violation of the Constitutional rights afforded us).

How long until collapse?
There is no national lockdowns ...and there have never been any national lockdown..

According to the SCOTUS ruling of 1905 it's the States that do the lockdowns, not the Feds.
Somebody cares what the 1905 ruling re: Smallpox was? Smallpox actually was a very deadly disease and and the China Flu isn't. Your State can't tell my State what to do even if my State thought the people were silly enough to buy into that foolishness.

It's on the books. And it applies to ANY Pandemic. The States have extraordinary powers in the face of any pandemic. You don't like it, leave America. We can live without you.
Luckily I live in a State that is not intent on not violating anyone's Constitutional Rights. Not that I would go along with it in any case. If that bothers you feel free to unass MY Country.
We have to keep working to pay for these dregs to sit at home hiding in their basements from the zombievirus.
Oh cry me a river... You get the opportunity to work while others wish they could work you are so misfortunate...

How long until collapse?

The areas that don't start complying with the PPP procedures will ALL collapse. Those that do will go back to normal. This includes vaccinations, mask wearing and more. And If you think that a business or a Governor can't require it by force, you would be incorrect. It was covered in 1905 in a Supreme Court Ruling upholding States requiring Compulsory vaccinations. SEE:

It can go as far as if your State refuses the compulsory Vaccine Innoculations that the surround states can shut down any and all transportation in and out of that state. You state can't be forced to actually do it but it can be isolated and kept that way. This was for Small Pox which had devastated the US for decades. It also spells out the exceptions to the law. There had been a Vaccine since 1789 but as late as 1905, many refused to take it. Small Pox could almost wipe out entire towns. Before the mandatory vaccine, when it cropped up, the local health departments (even if was the lone Doctor for the small town) would isolate the building it was in until the people were innoculated, X number of days passed or the people died. If you attempted to leave you would be shot.

The Ruling was used in 1956 for Polio. I remember going with the Family to the Community Center for a batch of vaccines free of charge. The only ones that had the choice of not receiving those innoculations were exempted by a Medical Doctor.
You mean like CA and NY? Do you ever tire of being wrong?

How long until collapse?

Fascist lockdown states have the highest mortality rates there Forrest. The Gestapo Governor in Michigan is knocking more than 200 a day in her facediaper state. Look at the stats for a change.

And with a lower population, look at the southern red states. Michigan has room to grow in it's medical facilities. Alabama doesn't. But you play that part down where many of the Red less populous states have been slammed and it's just getting worse.
US mortality rate is 1.7% just like the red states......Gestapo Governor at 2.4% and that is about the lowest of the idiot run Democrat states. Who cares about room for growth in medical facilities, a mere 0.4% of any silly leftyflu cases require any extended hospitalization. Additional testing of asymptomatic people is giving us more cases there Einstein and thats why the overall mortality rate and critical case rate keeps dropping.

How long until collapse?

We have to keep working to pay for these dregs to sit at home hiding in their basements from the zombievirus.
Oh cry me a river... You get the opportunity to work while others wish they could work you are so misfortunate...
Wish they could? What is stopping them, plenty of job openings go look whiner.

How long until collapse?

In what state do you live where pigs do not practice illegal asset forfeiture?( a violation of the Constitutional rights afforded us).

Hmm, I went out to the Pig Farm and not a single Pig owned a damned thing. The Farmer owned it all.

How long until collapse?

Hmm, I went out to the Pig Farm and not a single Pig owned a damned thing. The Farmer owned it all.
You were looking in the wrong place for the pigs.

How long until collapse?

Not a way to stay on my good side, cupcake.

How long until collapse?

I am not on this planet to placate your tender mercies...

How long until collapse?

Tender Mercies.....great Robert Duvall movie.

How long until collapse?

And you shouldn't be on this planet to piss off an ally by being stupid either.

How long until collapse?

I have no allies I stand alone...It allays the problem of being disappointed with a difference of opinion.

How long until collapse?

I have no allies I stand alone...It allays the problem of being disappointed with a difference of opinion.

LOL, you are a card carrying Liberal. There isn't a lot of difference in you and many others in views. Now, stop patting yourself on you back. Much harder and you will break your own arm.

How long until collapse?

I disagree.
I had the Polio vaccine shots, and first of all, they were not even available until 1957, not 1956, and there was NO mandate.
That is because about 5% of the population can not be vaccinated.
Not only should young infants not be vaccinated, but there are lots of allergies, immune system conditions, etc., that make ordinary vaccinations potentially lethal to some people.
There also are valid religious exemptions that can not be mandated.

You can impose sanctions against those refusing to vaccinate, but you can NOT legally mandate.
There has never been a vaccine 100% safe, so you can't ever mandate.
And in fact, the covid-19 vaccine likely is the riskiest of all, since it is not the virus that is fatal, but the immune system over reaction, and the vaccine also has to have the potential for trigging this same fatal over reaction.

How long until collapse?

interesting history Daryl

i'm convinced our 3 branches of governance go way back......

banks, oil & pharmaceuticals

~S~

Way back it likely was banks, plantations, and transportation.
Steel, oil, and health care came later.

How long until collapse?

Wish they could? What is stopping them, plenty of job openings go look whiner.
Do they have the skillset to jump to another occupation? Is there any job opportunities in their area of operation? You think people can just jump up and get a job? It is more complicated than that...

How long until collapse?

LOL, you are a card carrying Liberal. There isn't a lot of difference in you and many others in views. Now, stop patting yourself on you back. Much harder and you will break your own arm.
You'll get over it, really..

I will shoot anyone forcing this authoritarian shit!!

You seriously need to get help before you hurt someone.

I see your point, but the feds are getting way out of control, beyond the point where violence may be justified.
For example, Prohibition, the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, the invasions of Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., assassinations like Qaddafi, Iranians, attempts on Assad, illegal detention like GITMO, illegal economic sanctions like against Cuba, Russia, Iran, etc.
The federal government is not just making little mistakes that can be corrected later, but now is in full blown dictatorship mode these days, and has been for decades.

Forum List

Back