We're doomed. Look at this shit and try to justify national lockdowns

How long until collapse?
There is no national lockdowns ...and there have never been any national lockdown..

According to the SCOTUS ruling of 1905 it's the States that do the lockdowns, not the Feds.
Somebody cares what the 1905 ruling re: Smallpox was? Smallpox actually was a very deadly disease and and the China Flu isn't. Your State can't tell my State what to do even if my State thought the people were silly enough to buy into that foolishness.

It's on the books. And it applies to ANY Pandemic. The States have extraordinary powers in the face of any pandemic. You don't like it, leave America. We can live without you.
Luckily I live in a State that is not intent on not violating anyone's Constitutional Rights. Not that I would go along with it in any case. If that bothers you feel free to unass MY Country.
We have to keep working to pay for these dregs to sit at home hiding in their basements from the zombievirus.
Oh cry me a river... You get the opportunity to work while others wish they could work you are so misfortunate...
Wish they could? What is stopping them, plenty of job openings go look whiner.
Do they have the skillset to jump to another occupation? Is there any job opportunities in their area of operation? You think people can just jump up and get a job? It is more complicated than that...
Looked for plenty of jobs in my lifetime, sometimes you get what you can to keep working then look again for your particular line of work. Better than sitting at home waiting for gubment checks to come from people who don't care at all about you. Production and manufacturing line jobs seem to be prevalent now and require little training or skill coming in, but you do have to want to work to get them.

How long until collapse?
There is no national lockdowns ...and there have never been any national lockdown..

According to the SCOTUS ruling of 1905 it's the States that do the lockdowns, not the Feds.
Somebody cares what the 1905 ruling re: Smallpox was? Smallpox actually was a very deadly disease and and the China Flu isn't. Your State can't tell my State what to do even if my State thought the people were silly enough to buy into that foolishness.

It's on the books. And it applies to ANY Pandemic. The States have extraordinary powers in the face of any pandemic. You don't like it, leave America. We can live without you.
Luckily I live in a State that is not intent on not violating anyone's Constitutional Rights. Not that I would go along with it in any case. If that bothers you feel free to unass MY Country.
In what state do you live where pigs do not practice illegal asset forfeiture?( a violation of the Constitutional rights afforded us).

Hmm, I went out to the Pig Farm and not a single Pig owned a damned thing. The Farmer owned it all.
You were looking in the wrong place for the pigs.

Not a way to stay on my good side, cupcake.
I am not on this planet to placate your tender mercies...

And you shouldn't be on this planet to piss off an ally by being stupid either.
I have no allies I stand alone...It allays the problem of being disappointed with a difference of opinion.

LOL, you are a card carrying Liberal. There isn't a lot of difference in you and many others in views. Now, stop patting yourself on you back. Much harder and you will break your own arm.
You'll get over it, really..

Are you sure? Are you really sure? I just don't know. My Therapist is out of town right now. Will you be my Buddy?

How long until collapse?

In what state do you live where pigs do not practice illegal asset forfeiture?( a violation of the Constitutional rights afforded us).

Hmm, I went out to the Pig Farm and not a single Pig owned a damned thing. The Farmer owned it all.

I have no allies I stand alone...It allays the problem of being disappointed with a difference of opinion.

LOL, you are a card carrying Liberal. There isn't a lot of difference in you and many others in views. Now, stop patting yourself on you back. Much harder and you will break your own arm.

Are you sure? Are you really sure? I just don't know. My Therapist is out of town right now. Will you be my Buddy?
Sure why not, since you seem to be in need of emotional rescue.

How long until collapse?

We have to keep working to pay for these dregs to sit at home hiding in their basements from the zombievirus.
Oh cry me a river... You get the opportunity to work while others wish they could work you are so misfortunate...

Since manufacturing has mostly outsourced offshore to places like China, most current jobs are very low pay for services like fast food, delivery, and warehouse jobs. One can not support a family on those minimum wage jobs.

How long until collapse?

Since manufacturing has mostly outsourced offshore to places like China, most current jobs are very low pay for services like fast food, delivery, and warehouse jobs. One can not support a family on those minimum wage jobs.
Well here in SC they are plentiful and pay from 15-23 dollars/hour.....isnt 15 the magic number all the whiners seem to be screaming for??

How long until collapse?

I do seem to have trouble maintaining friends so I do appreciate this. Here, hold this while I find the detonator.

How long until collapse?

Off topic but we have great pork B-BQ

How long until collapse?

Off topic but we have great pork B-BQ
What, no poke rinds?

How long until collapse?

I do seem to have trouble maintaining friends so I do appreciate this. Here, hold this while I find the detonator.
Should have used a sensor pressure touch detonator.

How long until collapse?
No [federal] lockdowns but the state lockdowns pretty much cover the nation.
Nope they didn't we have never had a lockdown in fact it was a banner year for the hospitality and recreation industry in the area.
Maybe where you live.

How long until collapse?
Nope they didn't we have never had a lockdown in fact it was a banner year for the hospitality and recreation industry in the area.
Maybe where you live.
It was a banner year and so busy that people actually complained about the crowds....

How long until collapse?
Maybe where you live.
He is likely talking about all the kids that flock to the Ozarks every year. It's a one off isolated thing.
Our convention center alone in downtown KC lost billions this year and the hotels are on the verge of bankruptcy. Even the movie theaters like AMC are close to declaring bankruptcy.

Dude lives in his own little redneck bubble

How long until collapse?
Maybe where you live.
It was a banner year and so busy that people actually complained about the crowds....
Maybe where you live.

How long until collapse?
Maybe where you live.
He is likely talking about all the kids that flock to the Ozarks every year. It's a one off isolated thing.
Our convention center alone in downtown KC lost billions this year and the hotels are on the verge of bankruptcy. Even the movie theaters like AMC are close to declaring bankruptcy.

Dude lives in his own little redneck bubble
Yeee-haw!!! We all drink Mountain Dew....The hay makers had a great year selling hay also...We had a lot of kids from KC who wanted to avoid the shitshow that it is...

How long until collapse?

Should have used a sensor pressure touch detonator.

You mean like Achmed the dead Terrorist?

Forum List

Back