"We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world." 🔥

This is what we want. This is why we support Trump. No permanent foreign entanglements.

MAGA!

How? Let me tell you:

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. It’s, couldn’t, you know, there’s something, you have to have it. In this country you have to have it.”

“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care."

“We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about."

“We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s relatively speaking not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it.”

- Donald Trump Economic Forum losing his mind

How? Let me tell you:

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. It’s, couldn’t, you know, there’s something, you have to have it. In this country you have to have it.”

“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care."

“We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about."

“We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s relatively speaking not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it.”

- Donald Trump Economic Forum losing his mind

You really are a sad person.

Exactly how is the Trump plan of "tax foreign nations" going to work?

After all, tariffs don't do that. Tariffs are paid by the importer in the USA, not by the foreign nation. That's why Trump's tariffs would cost each family so many thousands of dollars each year, a thought that makes the Trump cult America-haters here giddy with delight.

It would seem Trump thinks that he can simply declare a tax on foreign nations, and then they have to pay it. Another reason why the dementia-ridden dotard is unfit for office.

That was from the same speech. He also said "everyone will be able to own a big beautiful house" without explaining how. He just says shit.
He has already shown us.
Affordable houses, low interest rates, good jobs, manufacturing boom, gas and oil boom, upward GDP, affordable food and gas, tax breaks, more money staying in our pockets, not spending billions on illegals and the Zelenskys of the world.

Exactly how is the Trump plan of "tax foreign nations" going to work?

After all, tariffs don't do that. Tariffs are paid by the importer in the USA, not by the foreign nation. That's why Trump's tariffs would cost each family so many thousands of dollars each year, a thought that makes the Trump cult America-haters here giddy with delight.

It would seem Trump thinks that he can simply declare a tax on foreign nations, and then they have to pay it. Another reason why the dementia-ridden dotard is unfit for office.

Right! way better to tax American corporations to fund everything you want. :(
Seems to me the balance lies somewhere in between, but our US companies are already paying more tax than our foreign counterparts.

"We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world."​

This is what we want. This is why we support Trump.
That's right. Making America Great is the goal every American should strive for!

:yes_text12:

Mental decline has set in more than you (MAGA) want to admit
Biden "Taking care of business":

Biden taking care of business.jpg

Forum List

Back