Were Negroes Better Off As Slaves?

"Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA's first African-American President."

Which part of that is false?

The implied part where you assume being born free is worse than being born a slave and the part where you dont understand the POTUS has nothing to do with what preceded him into office.

Nobody said that!

You're making it up!

I take from your post that your anger over slavery makes you want to kill all white people

See how that works

"Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA's first African-American President."

The implied part where you assume being born free is worse than being born a slave and the part where you dont understand the POTUS has nothing to do with what preceded him into office.

Nobody said that!

You're making it up!

I take from your post that your anger over slavery makes you want to kill all white people

See how that works

I guess the meaning of implied eludes you.

No such assumption was made. The implications occurred between your ears, not the words. It doesn't say freedom is worse or that Obama was to blame. Learn to read.

No such assumption was made. The implications occurred between your ears, not the words. It doesn't say freedom is worse or that Obama was to blame. Learn to read.

Then what was the point of your post in this thread? You just decided to hold an impromptu trivia quiz?

Then what was the point of your post in this thread? You just decided to hold an impromptu trivia quiz?
What comes first, the liberalism or the illiteracy?

People that can read will understand the point:

Because Michelle thinks being raised in an one parent home is somehow analogous to be in a two-parent slave family.

So why did conservatives try to keep slavery going and even started the KKK?

Democrats, not conservatives founded the kkk.

Democrat Robert Byrd was a grand kleagle and he was a Democrat -- not a conservative

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Take a look at the ideology then get back to me. The Dems used to be the conservatives until the Southern Strategy was employed. You need to understand your history.

You're brainwashed

Here's LBJ who was a DEMOCRAT -- Not a Conservative

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." regarding Thurgood Masrhall -- LBJ, Democrat

I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" --LBJ, Democrat

"…this bill will require the creation of a Federal police force of mammoth proportions. It also bids fair to result in the development of an ‘informer’ psychology in great areas of our national life—neighbors spying on neighbors, workers spying on workers, business spying on businessmen—were those who would harass their fellow citizens for selfish and narrow purposes will have ample inducement to do so. These, the Federal police force an ‘informer’ psychology, are the hallmarks of the police state and landmarks in the destruction of a free society.

-Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)
414306/18/1964

See the difference?

The corollary to the op could/should be: Is the United States better off after the importation of African slaves, a sectional war, and everything that has resulted? Or would the nation have been better off with only the immigration of Africans that might have taken place otherwise?

Colonial America needed cheap labor to develop the resources.

Negro chattel slavery, then, was an historical imperative that could not be avoided.

That does not excuse participation in the process by those who stole human beings and their labor.

Because Michelle thinks being raised in an one parent home is somehow analogous to be in a two-parent slave family.

You think Communism is a superior ideology

Nobody said that!

You're making it up!

See how that works

I guess the meaning of implied eludes you.

Yeah. Clearly. You read my posts and implied eluded me.

If I can type in response to your post then you must logically conclude I can read. What is the point of your post and how does it relate to the OP if I am wrong about the implication I see?

When did she say that?

Democrats, not conservatives founded the kkk.

Democrat Robert Byrd was a grand kleagle and he was a Democrat -- not a conservative

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Take a look at the ideology then get back to me. The Dems used to be the conservatives until the Southern Strategy was employed. You need to understand your history.

You're brainwashed

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." regarding Thurgood Masrhall -- LBJ, Democrat

"…this bill will require the creation of a Federal police force of mammoth proportions. It also bids fair to result in the development of an ‘informer’ psychology in great areas of our national life—neighbors spying on neighbors, workers spying on workers, business spying on businessmen—were those who would harass their fellow citizens for selfish and narrow purposes will have ample inducement to do so. These, the Federal police force an ‘informer’ psychology, are the hallmarks of the police state and landmarks in the destruction of a free society.

-Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)
414306/18/1964

See the difference?

Who said some Dems were not racist? I said the conservative ideology is what started the KKK. The conservative ideology moved to the Repubs with the election of Nixon and the Southern strategy. Why do you think all those conservative former Dems voted for Nixon?

Last edited:

If I can type in response to your post then you must logically conclude I can read. What is the point of your post and how does it relate to the OP if I am wrong about the implication I see?
You may be able to read and type words but you can't gather the meanings, that's what I mean. Since you want to make it purely personal I assume the answer is "none of it". That was my point. It isn't rocket science.

You may be able to read and type words but you can't gather the meanings, that's what I mean. Since you want to make it purely personal I assume the answer is "none of it". That was my point. It isn't rocket science.

Are you sure you are not confused? You just claimed i cant read. Now you are claiming i cant gather the meaning. I'm not a riddle guy. Just spit it out what you are attempting to get to. It must be rocket science to you if you say none of it is true. Slavery did have a disastrous impact on Black families. :cuckoo:

Are you sure you are not confused? You just claimed i cant read. Now you are claiming i cant gather the meaning. I'm not a riddle guy. Just spit it out what you are attempting to get to. It must be rocket science to you if you say none of it is true. Slavery did have a disastrous impact on Black families. :cuckoo:
Yep, and it says so. There is no riddle here, you can't read.

You're brainwashed

-Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)
414306/18/1964

See the difference?

Who said some Dems were not racist? I said the conservative ideology is what started the KKK. The conservative ideology moved to the Repubs with the election of Nixon and the Southern strategy. Why do you think all those conservative former Dems voted for Nixon?

The Dems have been programming you for generations that Conservative are racist and you lack the intelligence and common sense to see through the total, complete lie.

I posted Goldwater and LBJ above; one's a Conservative, the other a Democrat. How you confuse the two can only be some form of mental incapacity

You're brainwashed

-Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)
414306/18/1964

See the difference?

The Dems have been programming you for generations that Conservative are racist and you lack the intelligence and common sense to see through the total, complete lie.

I posted Goldwater and LBJ above; one's a Conservative, the other a Democrat. How you confuse the two can only be some form of mental incapacity

Most racists are conservatives. Which ironically is my point. The Dems may have programmed you but they havent programmed me. As I said previously, who says there are no racist Dems? I dont get why think I dont know the difference between LBJ and Goldwater from my statement? You can try to play party all day long. The racist ideology of the Dems was courted and successfully won by the Repubs. Are you actually trying to dispute that?

Nope, more racists are democrats.

"
Isn’t it funny how Democrats think you and your votes “belong to them” based on your race? They harrass conservatives and label them racists and bigots all day long, but your vote “belongs to them” if you are a minority. Welcome to the new Democratic plantation."

Read more at Democrats compare black Republicans to Jewish Nazi collaborators | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

You clowns really need to give it a rest with your party affiliations. :lol:

Forum List

Back