We're Not Coming After Your Gas Stoves

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
or are they? Democrats are out to get the little guy in a war against Climate Change that can't even be won. The poor are just pawns in their game.

That is the way it reads...

I’m leading 11 AGs calling for federal action to address the health & safety risks of gas stoves, which emit pollutants that have a disparate negative impact on children & underserved communities and put DC residents at risk of asthma and other respiratory illnesses.

OH BIG GOVERNMENT DEMOCRATS, I AM SO INCOMPETENT, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM MY GAS STOVE!!!!!

Maybe they know that they will be asked

HOW did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

or

Should we believe the DATA or the FUDGE regarding Co2 "warming" the atmosphere??

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data.

NO CONFLICT THERE

Admit the highly correlated satellite and balloon data shows NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2 = lose job, admit Global Warming is a FRAUD

or

FUDGE the data and keep BILKING the taxpayer

Now, it is "health risks?"

LOL!!!

FRAUD is FRAUD. Let PEOPLE decide if they want gas stoves or not. KEEP BIG GOVERNMENT OUT OF PEOPLE's LIVES!!!

I’m leading 11 AGs calling for federal action to address the health & safety risks of gas stoves, which emit pollutants that have a disparate negative impact on children & underserved communities and put DC residents at risk of asthma and other respiratory illnesses.

OH BIG GOVERNMENT DEMOCRATS, I AM SO INCOMPETENT, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM MY GAS STOVE!!!!!

or

Should we believe the DATA or the FUDGE regarding Co2 "warming" the atmosphere??

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data.

NO CONFLICT THERE

Admit the highly correlated satellite and balloon data shows NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2 = lose job, admit Global Warming is a FRAUD

or

LOL!!!

FRAUD is FRAUD. Let PEOPLE decide if they want gas stoves or not. KEEP BIG GOVERNMENT OUT OF PEOPLE's LIVES!!!
this is a conspiracy, ask any left wing rag.

this is a conspiracy, ask any left wing rag.

We are still waiting for one single media outlet, leftist or "conservative," to ask one simple question

HOW did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland AT THE SAME TIME?

or

NO CONFLICT THERE

or

LOL!!!

Good observation. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

• Funny
Reactions: EMH
Car companies aren't going to be making gasoline-powered cars ... [giggle] ... just EVs ... [chorkle] ...

It will be the bicycle riding that keeps the pounds off your lazy asses ... not the high price of food ...

Forum List

Back