We're on the right track! MSNBC unhinged over Mike Johnson's speakership

Did you give up already, Winco? We only got through three of the 26 conspiracy theories I'm pretty sure you believe.

If you're done, I'll just assume you believe the rest of them.
Fuck Off MM.
I don't spend 8 straight hours, M-F, as a PAID troll, like you do.
Sorry troll, you're gonna have to wait until I'm available.
Unlike you, we KNOW you will be making 200+ posts, 8am-4pm, M-F.
Like a good loyal paid troll.
Good answer. Winco pussied out, but I appreciate your reply. Keep going. What about the rest of my list?

Fuck Off MM.
I don't spend 8 straight hours, M-F, as a PAID troll, like you do.
Sorry troll, you're gonna have to wait until I'm available.
Unlike you, we KNOW you will be making 200+ posts, 8am-4pm, M-F.
Like a good loyal paid troll.

So, the "pee tape"? I know you believed that one, you even posted about it here.

trump LOST the 2020 election.
Silly, trump is NOT in the Oval Office.

Pee Pee Tapes are Real.

You're accusing him of colluding with the Russians, dumbass.
He's a democrat. Word's definitions mean nothing to them. Ask him what abortion has to do with "reproductive healthcare" (It isn't reproduction nor does it care for the health of the child) or to define a "woman."

So, the "pee tape"? I know you believed that one, you even posted about it here.
There is a tape out there of some dude, allegedly a dude, sitting in a chair watching 2 ladies, allegedy female, but you can't tell who anyone is or even if this has a specific location.

There exists a pee-pee tape, I said it exists, can't claim it is trump or biden in the shady video.

EVEN one of your RWI buddies admitted that there is an actual tape.
He shared the link.
I didn't click on it.
He claimed that the Pee Pee Tape exists. It really Does. I saw the Link.

Now, is it real or not?
Another Discussion.
Don't diminish your own level of intelligence.
The Tape is Out There.
Real? Don't know, Fake, Don't Know.
But it exists.

It shows a blurry image of a 'trump look a like" sitting in front of the bed of two partially naked women on said bed. This is FACT. The Video Exists.

The question of validity still remains.

trump LOST the 2020 election.
Silly, trump is NOT in the Oval Office.

Pee Pee Tapes are Real.

The more I learn about Johnson the more I am impressed.

Maybe he can rally the RINOs to stop being Democrat Light and the country can benefit.

There is a tape out there of some dude, allegedly a dude, sitting in a chair watching 2 ladies, allegedy female, but you can't tell who anyone is or even if this has a specific location.

There exists a pee-pee tape, I said it exists, can't claim it is trump or biden in the shady video.

You've seen this alleged tape?

The more I learn about Johnson the more I am impressed.

Maybe he can rally the RINOs to stop being Democrat Light and the country can benefit.
The moment you clowns actually elect an unapologetic Bingo you're going to discover what a real minority you are. Fuck around and find out. 😄

The moment you clowns actually elect an unapologetic Bingo you're going to discover what a real minority you are. Fuck around and find out. 😄

The guy the Republicans elected is a fiscal Conservative and he will piss off you idiot Libtards to no end and that is good for the country.

You can be all butt hurt all you want.

Much better than if the Democrats had the majority and had elected Ole Hakeem, a stupid low IQ hate filled Negro shithead.

The guy the Republicans elected is a fiscal Conservative and he will piss off you idiot Libtards to no end and that is good for the country.

You can be all butt hurt all you want.

Much better than if the Democrats had the majority and had elected Ole Hakeem, a stupid low IQ hate filled Negro shithead.
Does fiscal conservatism start by denying Israel military aid or does it mean Americans do without in the form of cuts to social security and Medicare? Or maybe child services? Who needs that?

Does fiscal conservatism start by denying Israel military aid or does it mean Americans do without in the form of cuts to social security and Medicare? Or maybe child services? Who needs that?

Denying Ukraine military aid, you mean.

If Johnson is a real Conservative he will have strong convictions that the Federal government is too bloated, debited and oppressive to the American people.

Oh marvin martian where did you go
I know you have 4-5 hours left in your shift, so don’t bail out now

You asked me to defend MY position on your list. We are on item #1 on your list, and you have deflected already

So I’ll finish #1
A COVID vaccine doesn’t make one immune from getting COVID.

So, you are currently 0-1 in your claims.

Are we done with #1 ?

You gonna bail or you ready to move to #2?
He/she is a pathetic liar.

He/she is a pathetic liar.

Since Winco is too chickenshit, let's try you.

Tell me how many of these you believe:
  • Covid vaccines make you immune
  • Men can get pregnant
  • Trump colluded with Russia
  • The "pee tape" (lol)
  • Global warming is caused by humans
  • Anyone who calls themselves a woman IS a woman
  • Jews control the media
  • Trump is a Russian agent
  • Border patrol agents beat migrants with whips
  • January 6th was an insurrection
  • 9/11 was an "inside job" (i.e. the Jews did it)
  • The government released AIDS to kill black people
  • Jussie Smollett was lynched
  • The border is secure
  • Someone put a noose in Bubba Wallace's garage
  • "Wars for oil"
  • Israel is a terrorist state
  • The Holocaust didn't happen
  • Systemic racism still exists
  • The KKK was a Republican organization
  • CRT is true
  • "The parties switched in the South!" lol
  • Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years