We're on the right track! MSNBC unhinged over Mike Johnson's speakership

The economy was headed to a blowup under Dims. You have to be insane to believe $33 trillion of deficit spending wouldn't cause inflation. Do you believe the government can print all the money it wants without affecting the value of the dollar?
Most of the deficit was accumulated under Republican presidents. Quit lying. Any google search will tell you the same.

I love him. He wants to pass a federal ban on abortion. Make it murder. Ladies, are you hearing this?

And he's an election denier. The crazies have taken over your party. I suspect a lot of RINO's are going to secretly vote for Joe. They don't want anarchy. Voting GOP is voting for anarchy.
voting for the Dems is voting for idiocy

If the lefty election deniers and conspiracy loons at MSNBC are this distraught, then Johnson was definitely the right man for the job!

The Republicans didn't even allow the DemoKKKrats time to cook up fake rape allegations against him.

Well done, Republicans!

Like the man says: with “impartial” journalists like her who needs joseph goebbels in your corner?

Hey now, look at Qdog go. If you don't watch yourself you might over amp. In reality, you're the biggest jive turkey of them all, pushing that abortion will be illegal bs. You need to check with the squad and get your talking points updated. Good luck trying to catch them when they're not too busy supporting baby killers but a hard core anarchist such as yourself should be able to find an avenue. MAGA
You deny it? You just called me a baby killer. And you don’t want to outlaw baby killing? You’re going on record?

voting for the Dems is voting for idiocy
This is why the middle class is falling apart. They convinced you to go along with attacking labor unions. You don’t see the value in them. And you know it. It’s why you tell union workers democrats don’t support them, even though you know its you who hates them. Public and private.

You Guys invented nafta you know that right?

You defend trickle down reaganomics, bushanomics, corporations paying no taxes.

You even defend illegal employers. Shit you vote for one.

If the lefty election deniers and conspiracy loons at MSNBC are this distraught, then Johnson was definitely the right man for the job!

The Republicans didn't even allow the DemoKKKrats time to cook up fake rape allegations against him.

Well done, Republicans!

You call this unhinged? LOLOLOLOLOL! Guess you've never seen any of Trump's posts on (un)TruthSocial.

The left lied about trump???….LOLOLOL
Trump caused ALL of his own destruction and you try to brush it off as left wing lies about trump…..<<< that’s Rich
Nailed it. Trump has no one to blame but himself. He has been running a very corrupt organizaton for years, cheating on his taxes and defrauding banks and insurance companies. So he should have had the good sense to realize the scrutiny he and his businesses would come under if he took office. But he's too fucking dumb.

This is why the middle class is falling apart. They convinced you to go along with attacking labor unions. You don’t see the value in them. And you know it. It’s why you tell union workers democrats don’t support them, even though you know its you who hates them. Public and private.

You believe 8 million low wage cockroaches doesn't have a downward effect on the price of labor? You blame Republicans when Democrats are the real cause of falling wages.

Nailed it. Trump has no one to blame but himself. He has been running a very corrupt organizaton for years, cheating on his taxes and defrauding banks and insurance companies. So he should have had the good sense to realize the scrutiny he and his businesses would come under if he took office. But he's too fucking dumb.
That's hilarious coming from a Biden voter.

You believe 8 million low wage cockroaches doesn't have a downward effect on the price of labor? You blame Republicans when Democrats are the real cause of falling wages.
My brother pointed out how many people have over $5 million. There’s a lot of rich Americans who complain about how much taxes they pay.

I heard corporations are getting ridd of fat cats at the top rather than fire worker bees who make much less. Better to keep 50 guys who make $50k and fire a bunch of people who aren’t necessary and making $300k

Who the hell are you talking to?l Not me, that's for sure.

And you guys invented the KKK. Now what? NAFTA was a neocon wet dream. America first Republicans never wanted open borders and uncontrolled free trade. In fact, I looked to Democrats to protect me from free trade and Republicans to protect me from open borders up until Clinton signed NAFTA. I never favored the trickle down bullshit and I think W was a mental midget. I actually think of neocons as Democrats that need to be rooted out of the party ala. Liz Cheney. MAGA = America first.

Forum List

Back