Were there laws broken When Trump Jr. Met the Russian lawyer?

Well, the American left tried its' damnedest and they are unwilling to accept their huge loss.
The American left has NEVER met with a foreign power to influence our elections. That honor only belongs to you and your kind.
....and you still refuse to post the evidence. Because you can't. Your kind never does.
Is this the 10th or 15th ID that you have made the same asinine request.
ID? You make statements you can't back up and they should be left to stand? Nope.
Every statement I make I can back up, asshole. You lie 24/7
Liar. Where's the beef?

The American left has NEVER met with a foreign power to influence our elections. That honor only belongs to you and your kind.
....and you still refuse to post the evidence. Because you can't. Your kind never does.
ID? You make statements you can't back up and they should be left to stand? Nope.
Liar. Where's the beef?
Any time you want it, just ask cumquat!

There are millions of Russian immigrants in USA, each day each one of them meets with a number of people. Liberals need to start investigating all of them. May be that will keep them busy for a quite while and let Trump do his job.
Figure the odds.
We're talking Trump, so the odds of there being something underhanded going on are pretty good.
Thank you Comrad.
Funny coming from the side that's kissing Russia's ass. :laugh2:
well get your lips off his ass.

Liar. Where's the beef?
Any time you want it, just ask cumquat!
well we know trump isn't under investigation, so your entire premise is toast.

Need to ask Obama and Loretta Lynch!
This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.
Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding the president's eldest son.

[Now here is the really interesting point regarding possible law breaking by Lynch.]
The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

During a court hearing in early January 2016 as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

Now WHERE is all the MSM mania regarding this? Were there LAWS broken? Where was the
frenzy with ABC/CBS/NBC cabal leading off the evening news regarding the Obama administration
laxness regarding this "Russian" INFLUENCE on American Policy!!!!!!

View attachment 138556
You think based on what you said above that the Russian attorney might be in some trouble for doing more than just defending her client? She hightailed it back to Russia, but I wonder how soon it will be before she comes back?

Of course the DOJ is going to allow a company's attorney to come here to represent it, especially when it is a DOJ case on the table. You don't deny the company its representation.

You guys are desperate to "blame" a Democrat for Jr.'s actions, but it ain't gonna fly this time. Jr. stepped in it and he did it all himself. Admitted it too.
/----- DT Jr did nothing wrong. He broke no laws. You got nothing cupcake. View attachment 138565
Would you prove to us that he broke no laws. honey bunch. You know nothing!
why, you can't prove he broke a law. so we are at no law being broken right now. Your turn now. sweetie

No American can ever speak with, or do business with, any Russian, Asian, or any other countries people ever!

Lol
Only when they are trying to influence our elections. In fact we can give up our elections, save a whole lot of money, and just put in power those who the Russians select.
Well, the American left tried its' damnedest and they are unwilling to accept their huge loss.
except they did in the Ukraine, it's already fact based. pay to play, exposed. now you post one thing trump. we're waiting.

You think based on what you said above that the Russian attorney might be in some trouble for doing more than just defending her client? She hightailed it back to Russia, but I wonder how soon it will be before she comes back?

Of course the DOJ is going to allow a company's attorney to come here to represent it, especially when it is a DOJ case on the table. You don't deny the company its representation.

You guys are desperate to "blame" a Democrat for Jr.'s actions, but it ain't gonna fly this time. Jr. stepped in it and he did it all himself. Admitted it too.
/----- DT Jr did nothing wrong. He broke no laws. You got nothing cupcake. View attachment 138565

Federal election laws.
/---- That's kinda vague. Could you be more specific? TIA

The statute in question is 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510 — the law governing foreign contributions to US campaigns. There are two key passages that apply here. This is the first:

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

The crucial phrase here is “other thing of value,” legal experts tell me. It means that the law extends beyond just cash donations. Foreigners are also banned from providing other kinds of contributions that would be the functional equivalent of a campaign donation, just provided in the form of services rather than goods. Like, say, damaging information the Russian government collected about Hillary Clinton.
You have evidence that happened with Trump? Or Hillary?
/--- DT Jr. walked away with nothing. How is that anything of value? Sounds like you guys are grasping at straws again. How about some scrutiny on Hildabeast deals with Putin?

Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice, The Washington Post reported Wednesday evening.

ONCE AGAIN... MSM taking real liberties with the TRUTH!!!

Where in the Post article was there ONE WORD from Mueller that he was "specifically investigating is investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice"! NOT ONE word in the article!

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller, hinted broadly that the special counsel investigation could be looking at Trump during a House committee hearing on Tuesday. When asked about a letter he wrote recommending firing Comey, Rosenstein said that Mueller could be looking into the decision-making process for the firing -- and he was therefore "not at liberty to talk about that now".

The Post, citing unnamed sources, said the investigation into the president's own conduct began shortly after Trump fired Comey on May 9. That prompted Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint Mueller — himself a former FBI director — as special counsel the following week.

Anyone ??? Please show exactly WHERE IN THE POST article there was any mention that
Mueller was specifically investigating President Trump!

Unbelievable how there is NO SUBSTANCE in the article to substantiate the phrase" Mueller is
"investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice"

Washington (CNN)Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice, The Washington Post reported Wednesday evening.
hahahahahahahahahahaha, CNN really? anti-trump heaven? really you want me to read that garbage. you might as well burn that trash cause it ain't worth anything more.

ONCE AGAIN... MSM taking real liberties with the TRUTH!!!

Where in the Post article was there ONE WORD from Mueller that he was "specifically investigating is investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice"! NOT ONE word in the article!

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller, hinted broadly that the special counsel investigation could be looking at Trump during a House committee hearing on Tuesday. When asked about a letter he wrote recommending firing Comey, Rosenstein said that Mueller could be looking into the decision-making process for the firing -- and he was therefore "not at liberty to talk about that now".

The Post, citing unnamed sources, said the investigation into the president's own conduct began shortly after Trump fired Comey on May 9. That prompted Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint Mueller — himself a former FBI director — as special counsel the following week.

Anyone ??? Please show exactly WHERE IN THE POST article there was any mention that
Mueller was specifically investigating President Trump!

Unbelievable how there is NO SUBSTANCE in the article to substantiate the phrase" Mueller is
"investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice"
I don't do unnamed sources anymore. they have been 100% wrong in the last thirteen months. that dude needs to try again. burn that trash.

Federal election laws.
Federal Election Laws were NOT broken, as pointed out when the specific laws were already posted (with links).

According to those laws it is illegal for a candidate or member of the campaign to receive information from a foreign agent and use that information against a political opponent.

According to the Russian Lawyer, Trump Jr, and witnesses at the meeting NO INFORMATION WAS EVER PASSED, AND NO INFORMATION WAS EVER USED AGAINST HILLARY.

That means NO CRIME committed, especially election law.

Another snowflake false narrative shot to hell...
I agree that no evidence has been found... I wouldn't say that they book can be closed. Your assertion is based on statements by the accused... the lawyer and Don jr who was then caught lying about his account of the meeting. Not the most credible of sources. The lies draw suspicion dont you think?

I don't do unnamed sources anymore. they have been 100% wrong in the last thirteen months. that dude needs to try again. burn that trash.

Are you referring to Trumps imaginary friend Jim, who used to love going to Paris.

According to those laws it is illegal for a candidate or member of the campaign to receive information from a foreign agent and use that information against a political opponent.

According to the Russian Lawyer, Trump Jr, and witnesses at the meeting NO INFORMATION WAS EVER PASSED, AND NO INFORMATION WAS EVER USED AGAINST HILLARY.

You;re looking at it backwards. It's a violation of election laws for somebody to offer to give a candidate something of value if they're a foreigner. The Russian lawyer tending an offer, broke the law.

Foreign Contributions to U.S. Elections | Election Law

The Federal Election Campaign Act states in unambiguous terms that any contribution by a foreign national to the campaign of an American candidate for any election, state or national, is illegal. Likewise, anyone who receives, solicits, or accepts these contributions also violates the statute. Foreign national, in this case, means anybody not a US citizen that doesn’t have a green card.

Need to ask Obama and Loretta Lynch!
This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.
Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding the president's eldest son.

[Now here is the really interesting point regarding possible law breaking by Lynch.]
The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

During a court hearing in early January 2016 as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

Now WHERE is all the MSM mania regarding this? Were there LAWS broken? Where was the
frenzy with ABC/CBS/NBC cabal leading off the evening news regarding the Obama administration
laxness regarding this "Russian" INFLUENCE on American Policy!!!!!!

View attachment 138556

:disbelief:

Pure Projection.

The DOJ helped her into the country.....gave her a front-row seat during a congressional hearing 5 days after she pulled this stunt as a reward....and you see no collusion by the Obama Administration.

Let's get real here: Donald Jr is guilty of one thing.....doing his own opposition-research. He should have done it the sneaky way and paid someone to do it for him like Democrats do. This is yet another example of the left criminalizing normal activities during political campaigns.

This is Obama and Hillary's bread and butter. This is what they do. (Although Obama took it to another level and used the NSA to spy on Trump) Yet you have the gall to say op- research is wrong. Without opposition-research no campaign could compete in an election, especially due to the media being so biased in favor of the left.

You want to take away every tool the opposition has and then criticize them for not knowing their shit, then look the other way while Democrats collude with our media and numerous foreign governments as well as the United Nations.:dunno: This is the worst sort of corruption imaginable yet you can't see it.

Pretty damned pathetic if you ask me.

What's pretty damn pathetic is doesn't matter how she got here what matters is Federal election laws were violated going to foreign adversaries for dirt on an opponent. He admitted he wanted dirt on Hillary. Also pathetic are the ones who said he was setup, if he was he took the bait, Guilty.
Which law is this?

I wasn't aware that you had to only get your information from American sources. Shit.....if that's the case then Hillary is toast.

You;re looking at it backwards. It's a violation of election laws for somebody to offer to give a candidate something of value if they're a foreigner. The Russian lawyer tending an offer, broke the law.

Foreign Contributions to U.S. Elections | Election Law

The Federal Election Campaign Act states in unambiguous terms that any contribution by a foreign national to the campaign of an American candidate for any election, state or national, is illegal. Likewise, anyone who receives, solicits, or accepts these contributions also violates the statute. Foreign national, in this case, means anybody not a US citizen that doesn’t have a green card.
Well, Donald Jr isn't a candidate and that something of value can't be just personal information. Information isn't like a check you can cash.
It has to be promising a visa or cash or to keep someone out of jail.

Federal election laws.
Federal Election Laws were NOT broken, as pointed out when the specific laws were already posted (with links).

That means NO CRIME committed, especially election law.

Another snowflake false narrative shot to hell...
I agree that no evidence has been found... I wouldn't say that they book can be closed. Your assertion is based on statements by the accused... the lawyer and Don jr who was then caught lying about his account of the meeting. Not the most credible of sources. The lies draw suspicion dont you think?

And yet....there isn't any crime here....at all.....

But please...I hope they keep it up...it will help Trump to stay on the right side of the issues.....they have now attacked his family....that is a good thing...

Democrats, for whatever reason, decided to dig their hole a little deeper.

I can only guess they thought this wouldn't come back to bite them in the ass. lol

Libs. are using this: 11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value”. "Anything of value" is quite vague in this context. If you read expert analysis, it appears the intent is for something tangible, like money, jewelry etc. Regardless, nothing was exchanged, and therefore the law must not apply. A judge would never hear this, and if it got that far it would be thrown out in a flash.

On a side, it blows my mind how some people believe exchange of information is somehow rare. Really, you figure this is the result of drugs or poor genetics?

I don't believe exchange of information was the intent. Imagine if Trump torched little kittens in Russia, and a Kitty's mommy wanted to share this information with Clinton. Are you saying Clinton could not listen because it breaks the law? I call BS, and in fact, I challenge anyone to cite a case where this law applied to the exchange of information. That would be called a precedent. I'm sure most of you don't know what that means, but give her a shot anyhow.

Secondly, Trump Jr. is NOT POUS Trump. You're going to have to continue searching for a reason to impeach Trump, because as of now, butt-hurt over the election results isn't doing the job. So try harder. What's left of your sanity believes is depends on it.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back