Were there laws broken When Trump Jr. Met the Russian lawyer?

No matter how you phrase it in a Google search nothing definitive comes up saying that US citizens are not allowed to meet foreign functionaries on US soil. There is however one Supreme court ruling where all these elements are found using intext: and inurl: with the words disclose OR disclosure AND election OR candidate
but this ruling is the exact opposite of what you would expect.
http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/documents/CU-ABrief8-1-15-09.pdf
Obviously this ruling was about Citizens United and the film they wanted to air during the 2008 election the Clinton Bitch did not want to be shown on TV.
But she lost:
The Government’s claim that issue advocacy can now be subject to compelled disclosure
to further the same informational interest constitutesa “constitutional ‘bait and switch.’”
Federal Election Comm’n v. Wisconsin Right to Life, Inc.
127 S. Ct. 2652, 2673 (2007).
Because the disclosure provisions are unconstitutional as-applied to any speaker engaging in issue
advocacy, Citizens United need not demonstrate a “reasonable probability” that its donors will suffer
“threats, harassment, and reprisals”

And now this whore and the whole dementocratic clusterfuck has gone way beyond that and demonstrated just how many threats harassments and reprisals they are engaging in against anyone who was even trying to explore the dirt on this bitch.

"Anything of value" is quite vague in this context. If you read expert analysis, it appears the intent is for something tangible, like money, jewelry etc. .

Wrong, the constitution includes a function of congress to set up a patent office, to protect "ideas", as they are of great value. To be of value, It does not have to be a physical object.

"Anything of value" is quite vague in this context. If you read expert analysis, it appears the intent is for something tangible, like money, jewelry etc. .

Wrong, the constitution includes a function of congress to set up a patent office, to protect "ideas", as they are of great value. To be of value, It does not have to be a physical object.

Sure, excellent reach. We'll disregard nothing was exchanged, because I'm trying to help you. Cite a case where exchange of information took place and this law was applicable. I look forward to it.

Sure, excellent reach. We'll disregard nothing was exchanged, because I'm trying to help you. Cite a case where exchange of information took place and this law was applicable. I look forward to it.

Is there a law against black mail? The exchange of cash for somebody NOT releasing information. Either blackmail information is worth cash, or it isn't.

The russian lawyer said she had information the kremlin acquired which would have been through illegal means, such as hacking theft or espionage. Then if Trump was elected, use it to blackmail the president of the united states.

Need to ask Obama and Loretta Lynch!
This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.
Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding the president's eldest son.

[Now here is the really interesting point regarding possible law breaking by Lynch.]
The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

During a court hearing in early January 2016 as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

Now WHERE is all the MSM mania regarding this? Were there LAWS broken? Where was the
frenzy with ABC/CBS/NBC cabal leading off the evening news regarding the Obama administration
laxness regarding this "Russian" INFLUENCE on American Policy!!!!!!

View attachment 138556
You think based on what you said above that the Russian attorney might be in some trouble for doing more than just defending her client? She hightailed it back to Russia, but I wonder how soon it will be before she comes back?

Of course the DOJ is going to allow a company's attorney to come here to represent it, especially when it is a DOJ case on the table. You don't deny the company its representation.

You guys are desperate to "blame" a Democrat for Jr.'s actions, but it ain't gonna fly this time. Jr. stepped in it and he did it all himself. Admitted it too.

WE are "DESPERATE" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHHAHAHAHHA, Oh shit, you need to go to a good stand up club, you people are so full of shit. There is a lot more to the story including the FACT that some of the people in the Kremlin made the "Dossier" on the Trump prostitute pissing on the oshitass bed. AND the fact the "lawyer\interpreter" was involved with the same group of people who produced and released it to the group who presented it to Senator of record John McCain who in his "wisdom" gave it to james comey. Then deputy FBI director, you know the one investigating Trump NOW was charged with several cases of sexual harassment of women agents who worked for him and was overheard by many people saying he was going to GET those who testified against him INCLUDING FLYNN, and suddenly shortly after all of those people were reassigned by the oshitscumass DOJ warrants were requested and denied, but the surveillance went ahead anyway, and the warrants were rewritten for a narrow range of surveillance which covered NONE of the ongoing surveillance being conducted. EVEN THAT IS NOT THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG when it comes to the violations of LAWS, PROTOCOL, CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, and the USE OF GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AGAINST POLITICAL AND IDEOLOGICAL OPPONENTS. THE oshit/clinton/ doj fbi nsa, irs, and the complicit news media almost wholly owned by george soros and his friends are the criminals, treasonist, conspirators, and colluders. They didn't think the American people were smart enough or strong enough to slap them down. They were wrong. You liberal shit worshipers are the stupid weak ones, you will find that out soon enough.

You won't find anything either...........EVER. That said, perhaps liberals are dumb enough to come up with something new.

The answer to the OP is NO and NO, and NO Oh yeah and NO. Funny that the same thing was going on in the dnc and all of their agencies were taking money, and trying to get information on any PRIVATE CORPORATE Business deals that Trump had with any Russian companies, TO USE AGAINST Trump, and they actually did try to do so, That is exactly where the shitbitch got the line to start the entire thing. oshit and putins stand in laid it out from the beginning to slow or stop the Trump agenda. WHY HAVENT WE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT??? OH a foreign country ADMITS it was contacted and worked with the dimshitscum to discredit, and weaken the Trump campaign to help shitbitch get elected. And the media has nothing to say!!! Wonder why???

Is there a law against black mail? The exchange of cash for somebody NOT releasing information. Either blackmail information is worth cash, or it isn't.

Oh I se......BLACKMAIL. How far up the buttocks did you reach to employ that argument?

It simply BLOWS MY MIND liberals take the position exchange of information doesn't fucking occur. No shit. That and TRUMP MUST HAVE KNOWN. Fuck me, if Trump knows all I vote we lift tenure limitations, because Trump is the shit.

Just imagine people. Obama and Clinton people have NEVER RECEIVED information from foreign citizens before. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. But if they did, Clinton & Obama must have had a personal hand in it, cuz they're all-knowing. Libs are so smart.

The kicker is Trump Jr. received no information. They must feel It's similar trying to screw someone they're not attracted to, for I don't know, going on three days now.

Last edited:
Need to ask Obama and Loretta Lynch!
This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.
Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding the president's eldest son.

[Now here is the really interesting point regarding possible law breaking by Lynch.]
The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

During a court hearing in early January 2016 as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

Now WHERE is all the MSM mania regarding this? Were there LAWS broken? Where was the
frenzy with ABC/CBS/NBC cabal leading off the evening news regarding the Obama administration
laxness regarding this "Russian" INFLUENCE on American Policy!!!!!!

View attachment 138556

How the Ukraine War Spilled Into the U.S. Election
Foreign meddling in campaigns may be the new normal. How the Ukraine War Spilled Into the U.S. Election

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Exposed: Mexico Has A Startling Plan To Influence The U.S. Election — ‘The Mexican Consulate Will…’
"This is a historic moment..." Exposed: Mexico's Startling Plan That Could Steal The Election From Trump

In Mexico, Trump takes a beating -- and not just the piñatas In Mexico, Trump takes a beating -- and not just the piñatas

In Jefferson County, Colorado, George Soros found 'justice was not for sale'

June-10-nothing-burger.jpg

Oh I se......BLACKMAIL. How far up the buttocks did you reach to employ that argument?

Trump Jr. said "I love t" to receiving information from the Kremlin.

Oh look. "I love it" is black mail.................Oooooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well since nothing of value was exchanged before, during, or after the meeting your point is moot.

Forum List

Back