West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin leaves Democratic Party, registers as independent

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The far left continue to expand their influence and tactics. This will determine their future and will force men and women who don't agree with this direction to abandon.

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, a longtime political moderate, on Friday announced he is leaving the Democratic Party and has registered as an independent.

Manchin, who is not running for re-election, will continue to caucus with Senate Democrats until the end of his term, his office confirmed to Fox News Digital, meaning the balance of power in the upper chamber will not change significantly. He is currently chairman of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.

"From my first day in public service in 1982, I have always focused on doing what’s best for my state and my country, without regard to party or politics. Throughout my days in elected office, I have always been proud of my commitment to common sense, bipartisanship and my desire to bring people together. It’s who I am. It’s who I will always be. I have never seen America through a partisan lens," Manchin said.

The far left continue to expand their influence and tactics. This will determine their future and will force men and women who don't agree with this direction to abandon.

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, a longtime political moderate, on Friday announced he is leaving the Democratic Party and has registered as an independent.

Manchin, who is not running for re-election, will continue to caucus with Senate Democrats until the end of his term, his office confirmed to Fox News Digital, meaning the balance of power in the upper chamber will not change significantly. He is currently chairman of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.

"From my first day in public service in 1982, I have always focused on doing what’s best for my state and my country, without regard to party or politics. Throughout my days in elected office, I have always been proud of my commitment to common sense, bipartisanship and my desire to bring people together. It’s who I am. It’s who I will always be. I have never seen America through a partisan lens," Manchin said.
Hopefully, he'll get the same awaking that Fetterman did and realize that the Radicalize left is no place for America to go.

Told ya. The Republican party in WV won't give Manchin the time of day. And he knows he's gonna lose his seat in November. So he decides one final middle finger to his party. Classy.
See ya, Joe. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Told ya. The Republican party in WV won't give Manchin the time of day. And he knows he's gonna lose his seat in November. So he decides one final middle finger to his party. Classy.
Joe votes Prog. He talks different.

He is a moderate conservative whose main objective is to line his pockets with the money of coal companies in WV. He has to be right leaning. Otherwise, he would have been voted out.
After the screwing in the first two years of Joe with all of their official named government programs he screwed them over. Not knowing that the coal issues would be removed is pure lying and corruption.

You like Genocide Joe better?

:auiqs.jpg:

You like Genocide Joe better?

:auiqs.jpg:
You`re obviously desperate. I don`t care much for Joe after paying for my own child`s education but why is Joe running unopposed in November? Trump`s cult won`t leave him but the Independents will run from a person with 34 (with more to come) felony convictions.

You`re obviously desperate. I don`t care much for Joe after paying for my own child`s education but why is Joe running unopposed in November? Trump`s cult won`t leave him but the Independents will run from a person with 34 (with more to come) felony convictions.
This from commies who live off of capitalism. That is what is funny.

Yeah, and...?

shrug-viral-hog.gif

The Democratic Party works against America. They've wrecked the border, shredded the Constitution, turned the FBI into their secret police force and have made a complete mockery of US Justice. Joe Manchin didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Party left him.

This is mindless babbling....again. Still hunting for commies in the year 2024 while we have a growing Nazi problem. Good luck.
Progs are nazis and/or commies. It does not matter. Dictatorships are dictatorships. Semantics can be spoken in hidden areas after the takeover is complete. Having Manhattan vaporized is getting them off easy for what they did.

Forum List

Back