We've had mandatory vaccine policies in the U.S. since before the Emancipation Proclamation

95%. The reason measles was so controlled is cuz nearly everyone gets it so you don’t have 50% of population passing it around and 5% break through cases on those who did. You know the right answer you are just stubborn.
So basically you're undermining your argument.
If you're getting vaccinated you're trying to prevent getting it.
Truth is getting COVID makes you more immune to it than getting a vaccination.
But kids under 12 aren't allowed to get stuck....so basically they know about the side-effects and are afraid to give it to children....or they know that children aren't going to die from COVID. Never mind the fact that children are the worst spreaders of diseases.....so why wouldn't they be vaccinated to prevent more spreading....and why his Biden spreading COVID all over the US intentionally by shipping sick migrants all over the place?
Then there's the simple fact that getting vaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting COVID or prevent you from spreading it around. After all Biden says this isn't about freedom or choice....but it's about "Do as we say because we say so or we will force you to do what we say".

Last edited:
got a list of those people??

cause I have some that say different,,, and they arent on the deep web,,
Who do you trust more than Johns-Hopkins? If you get a serious affliction, are you trusting them, or whatever nut you want to quote from the internet?

Who do you trust more than Johns-Hopkins? If you get a serious affliction, are you trusting them, or whatever nut you want to quote from the internet?

how is it a vaccine if you can still get covid and spread it???

and when did I say it wasnt safe??

So basically you're undermining your argument.
If you're getting vaccinated you're trying to prevent getting it.
Truth is getting COVID makes you more immune to it than getting a vaccination.
But kids under 12 aren't allowed to get stuck....so basically they know about the side-effects and are afraid to give it to children....or they know that children aren't going to die from COVID. Never mind the fact that children are the worst spreaders of diseases.....so why wouldn't they be vaccinated to prevent more spreading....and why his Biden spreading COVID all over the US intentionally by shipping sick migrants all over the place?
Then there's the simple fact that getting vaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting COVID or prevent you from spreading it around. After all Biden says this isn't about freedom or choice....but it's about "Do as we say because we say so or we will force you to do what we say".
You take the vaccine to seriously increase your odds of not getting it, and super seriously increase the odds of surviving if you do. Youre simply arguing that letting everyone naturally get the disease so that those who survive are immune and those who die, just die. Sure that a plan. But it results in millions of deaths. Vaccination, results in millions fewer deaths, eradicates the virus the same, but makes a small group of loud Americans feel like they gave in to liberals.

You take the vaccine to seriously increase your odds of not getting it, and super seriously increase the odds of surviving if you do. Youre simply arguing that letting everyone naturally get the disease so that those who survive are immune and those who die, just die. Sure that a plan. But it results in millions of deaths. Vaccination, results in millions fewer deaths, eradicates the virus the same, but makes a small group of loud Americans feel like they gave in to liberals.
you got a little bit of fear mongering going on there,,,

Do me a favor. Please, please, explain to me your understanding of what 95% effective means?
when you explain what effective means,,,

effective of what??
fact is it doesnt stop you from getting it or spreading it which has been proven several times,,

if fact because it suppresses the symptoms it makes you more likely to spread it because you could have it and not know and continue to go about your day in a typhoid mary situation,,,

and the CDC said we reached herd immunity months ago,,
so why not stop the lying and admit this is about control??

when you explain what effective means,,,

effective of what??
fact is it doesnt stop you from getting it or spreading it which has been proven several times,,

if fact because it suppresses the symptoms it makes you more likely to spread it because you could have it and not know and continue to go about your day in a typhoid mary situation,,,

and the CDC said we reached herd immunity months ago,,
so why not stop the lying and admit this is about control??
It works just like every other vaccine. It leaves your body with a supply of “memory” T-lymphocytes as well as B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus in the future. That's it. No vaccine works any differently. Is loyalty signaling really worth this type of cognitive dissonance?

IT works just like every other vaccine. It leaves your body with a supply of “memory” T-lymphocytes as well as B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus in the future. That's it. No vaccine works any differently.
if that were true the CDC wouldnt need to change the definition of what a vaccine is,,,

sorry but you just believe what your told to believe where I actually educated myself on the subject,,

Cuz the Democrats have a deal with Phizer to make the shit and use tax-payer's cash to pay for it raising the national debt.
Now youre just entertaining yourself. Think it through though. Is it really worth it to fight something that benefits society so much, including the economy, just to signal that you dont like liberals?

Now youre just entertaining yourself. Think it through though. Is it really worth it to fight something that benefits society so much, including the economy, just to signal that you dont like liberals?
destroying future generations with debt doesnt help society in any way,,,

if that were true the CDC wouldnt need to change the definition of what a vaccine is,,,

sorry but you just believe what your told to believe where I actually educated myself on the subject,,
I am following what Johns-Hopkins is saying. No medical institution is more respected or more trusted. Where are you getting your info?

I am following what Johns-Hopkins is saying. No medical institution is more respected or more trusted. Where are you getting your info?

so you admit you only go off what youre told,,

figures,,

you may want to broaden your sources and avoid ignorance,,, and use a little common sense,,

Just to be absolutely crystal clear.....you must get vaccinated otherwise a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus that they were vaccinated against, because you're not vaccinated....Makes perfect sense

Forum List

Back