WH: As U.S. Is In Recession, Biden “Does Not Think There Will Be A Recession”

I guess Trump giving Biden a recovering economy, energy independence, low inflation, secure border, and low gas prices. We have nothing resembling that now, and two consecutive months of negative growth, that defines a recession.
Wrong.

See post 32.

Fine, go by the definition you want to go by, not an issue with me. I believe we are heading into a recession, in the next six months.

We might very well be, time will tell; but claiming a decades old definition was just made a month ago is ludicrous.

We're running on Democracy and a Right of Privacy.

Dems are running away from everything Dementia Riddled *Joe did. They’re running on Trump bad and unlimited abortions. They’re also lying about crime and inflation and everyone but you kooks knows it.

I was downtown today. Restaurants had the average amount of cars in the lots. Grocery stores looked to be doing the average business. Walmart was about normal.

So where are we to find this bad economy? If not at restaurants and stores? Where.

The Dems love inflation. It’s a free tax increase on all classes including the poor without getting blamed for it. Their idiot voters applaud because they’re too dumb to understand.

The Dems love inflation. It’s a free tax increase on all classes including the poor without getting blamed for it. Their idiot voters applaud because they’re too dumb to understand.

And that increase in taxes doesn’t go any further because everything costs more.

You aren’t thinking. Imagine it as a Cost of Living Adjustment. Or COLA increase. What you are saying is that the COLA is a big increase in tax income. It isn’t. It is the amount of money needed to keep you right where you are. To insure you aren’t going backwards.

The percentages remain the same. And since that doesn’t work to your propaganda you declare it is more money. It is a blatant lie isn’t it?

And that increase in taxes doesn’t go any further because everything costs more.

You aren’t thinking. Imagine it as a Cost of Living Adjustment. Or COLA increase. What you are saying is that the COLA is a big increase in tax income. It isn’t. It is the amount of money needed to keep you right where you are. To insure you aren’t going backwards.

The percentages remain the same. And since that doesn’t work to your propaganda you declare it is more money. It is a blatant lie isn’t it?
Inflation is welcome by the Left because it makes less people financially independent.

Inflation is welcome by the Left because it makes less people financially independent.

Oh bullshit. Unions are a cornerstone of Democratic Party support. And Unions don’t get more powerful if the members are making less money.

You guys have theories that defy logic or common sense.

I guess Trump giving Biden a recovering economy, energy independence, low inflation, secure border, and low gas prices. We have nothing resembling that now, and two consecutive months of negative growth, that defines a recession.
The former 1-term fuckup gave President Biden 7.9% unemployment, flatline GDP, family separation at the border and low gasoline/inflation because of a raging pandemic.

Enjoy

You have no idea in I and you are talking about.

Forum List

Back