WH is going to distribute the COVIDE vaccine to 6,500 pharmacies beginning Feb 11th

The article implies that the Fed Gov't will be signing contracts with the pharmacies.

They can't do that, it violates States rights

Maybe this knee jerk reaction from Biden is a response to criticism???
He is trying to get the vaccine in people arms. The Federal government is taking an active role in accomplishing that very thing. Judging from a comment frim the previous WH occupant...national leadership has been sorely missed. From January 2021....DJT

“up to the States to distribute the vaccines once brought to the designated areas by the Federal Government.”

Geezus!

The Fed Gov has no authority over what the States do with the Covid vax.

States write the contracts with the Pharmacies, not Biden or the Fed Gov.

If anyone thinks the current admin is having an issue with keeping track of the vax now, just think of the mass confusion dumping them in 6500 pharmacies without State oversight.
actually, pharmacies don't go through states to get meds. They go through drug companies. And they then bill insurance companies or make people pay up front. In this case, the fed govt is "paying" for covid vaccines. So all the pharmacies have to do is report who gets it and when. I can't imagine why anyone would cheat to get more htan one, because the side effects are not pleasant, I'm told, but I assume there's some check on that as there is on hydrocodone and stuff.

We're not talking about a normal day at the office.

Covid vax are handled differently because we're in a pandemic.

I'm frankly wondering how pharmacies are going to be able to handle vaccines that require special, refrigerated storage spaces.

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."
Uh, You mean Biden is following Trump's plan. LOL You Bidenistas are a hoot.

Good lord. The dufus says he has no plan, so he just does what trump was going to do :lol:
Then show us where it is at..

Not too tough to find.

Forum List

Back