WH is going to distribute the COVIDE vaccine to 6,500 pharmacies beginning Feb 11th

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."
ZOMG!! How many more must die because Quid Pro Joe has NO FUCKING PLAN?!!!
Have a friend that can read read this s l o w l y to you.

He plagiarized Trump's plan!

Biden was too busy destroying American jobs, that was Priority #1
You stupid POS....The Liar in Chief NEVER had a plan to fight COVID. His plan was "it will miraculously go away."

You didn't read the article you posted?

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."

You stupid POS....The Liar in Chief NEVER had a plan to fight COVID. His plan was "it will miraculously go away."

WOW! Will you vote for me if I don't read?

WOW! Will you vote for me if I don't read?
I'll vote for you if you DO read.
Even NPR gave Trump credit for having the pharmacies lined up and giving out Covid vax.

The article implies that the Fed Gov't will be signing contracts with the pharmacies.

They can't do that, it violates States rights

Maybe this knee jerk reaction from Biden is a response to criticism???

The article implies that the Fed Gov't will be signing contracts with the pharmacies.

They can't do that, it violates States rights

Maybe this knee jerk reaction from Biden is a response to criticism???
He is trying to get the vaccine in people arms. The Federal government is taking an active role in accomplishing that very thing. Judging from a comment frim the previous WH occupant...national leadership has been sorely missed. From January 2021....DJT

“up to the States to distribute the vaccines once brought to the designated areas by the Federal Government.”

were you like that with trump?......
Using Trump's own words, he said America was "chaos."

Right?
ok......
I was watching an old episode of Adam 12. Of course the Dragnet like show from the 60's made the most from showing the cults that arose during that free love period. Suddenly....It Hit Me!

The cult we are faced with today does not wear bell bottoms and have log hair, smelling of incense, and sporting a head band. The cult of today, wears a MAGA hat and carries an AK. They also might wear military fatigues and use an American flag to beat policemen.
in time jimmy you will get to the point were trump wont dominate your thoughts.....in time...

WH is going to distribute the COVIDE vaccine to 6,500 pharmacies

So it wasn't that hard a deal to ramp up the output after all, but will Joe be PERSONALLY handing it out and can I kiss his ring while there?

If by “Best President” you consider higher taxes, job losses, and doing what the rest of the world tells you to do then there is no arguing with you.
Get your rightwing propaganda and projection outta here.

If by “Best President” you consider higher taxes, job losses, and doing what the rest of the world tells you to do then there is no arguing with you.
Get your rightwing propaganda and projection outta here.

So far, jobs have been lost, not gained under Biden. The Climate comes First. Jobs will decline, paychecks will decline, and taxes- income, energy, sales- will all rise. Right now you call that “right wing propaganda”. Going into 2022, it’s going to be economic reality. Prove me wrong.

So far, jobs have been lost, not gained under Biden. The Climate comes First. Jobs will decline, paychecks will decline, and taxes- income, energy, sales- will all rise. Right now you call that “right wing propaganda”. Going into 2022, it’s going to be economic reality. Prove me wrong.
Why don't we wait to see how things are looking in 4 years, shall we?

You can wait. I’m holding him accountable daily on the bullshit he was pitching during the debates how the green deal was going to bring jobs and the middle class was going to pay less in taxes. His words not mine.

You can wait. I’m holding him accountable daily on the bullshit he was pitching during the debates how the green deal was going to bring jobs and the middle class was going to pay less in taxes. His words not mine.
Whatever helps you sleep at night bub.

LOLOLOL...cheaper and better healthcare, a Wall Mexico will pay for, good paying jobs from China, drain the swamp, tax cuts for all, etc...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND SIT YOUR WHITE ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE, FOOL

Whatever helps you sleep at night bub.

Actually, Biden and Democrats putting the globalist climate agenda ahead of American working families keeps me up at night. You must not fall into that category or you are blind sheep. Sleep well.,

LOLOLOL...cheaper and better healthcare, a Wall Mexico will pay for, good paying jobs from China, drain the swamp, tax cuts for all, etc...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND SIT YOUR WHITE ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE, FOOL

You call me a fool because I question the economic impact of global Climate Change policies? My working ass understands basic economics. I suggest you pick up an Econ 101 book. Much of the Climate Change policies result in higher regulations and costs for businesses which they necessarily pass on to consumers and/or they cut jobs. Climate change policies also call for energy taxes. Who pays for that? The consumer.

Biden won. Biden is President. Biden now owns The Economy. Biden is Accountable.

Forum List

Back