WH is going to distribute the COVIDE vaccine to 6,500 pharmacies beginning Feb 11th

He's on track to be the first president removed from office...

by his own party.
I'd love to bet our membership on this site, you'd have a lot to lose Mr. MOD.

Are you for it?

How many do you think would rather have Harris, than a drooling old man?
Looks to me like Sleepy Joe s slammed your King to the turf. Must be embarrassing for a drooling old man to beat the "stable genius."
Why was he trying to grab his goodies???

by his own party.

Are you for it?

Looks to me like Sleepy Joe s slammed your King to the turf. Must be embarrassing for a drooling old man to beat the "stable genius."

My king?

How much do you pay your ex, Reality, in alimony a month?

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

Maybe if you took Your. Nose out of his rectum...we would not see him as your King. He lost the Presidency....He helped lose the Senate. And yet....you worship him.

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

Maybe if you took Your. Nose out of his rectum...we would not see him as your King. He lost the Presidency....He helped lose the Senate. And yet....you worship him.
Not worship, but real Americans follow a real American, not some demented commie fool.

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

You are seriously divorced from reality.

The alimony must be killing you.

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

its ok will.....jim thinks anyone who doesnt agree with him is a trump lover....what else could you be?....

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

its ok will.....jim thinks anyone who doesnt agree with him is a trump lover....what else could you be?....
4 1/2 years

Proclaimed before the Convention (2016), I would not vote for Trump OR Hillary.

Before the election, (2020) stated I would not vote for Trump or Biden.

SOMEHOW, the COMPLETE MORONS on this board thin because I didn't vote for Hillary or Biden, I'm a Trump ass kisser.

I don't want to drag him out of WH by his heels, and hang him from the nearest lamppost, that makes me a Trump ass kisser.

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

You don't know how wrong you are, Barney....

were you like that with trump?......
Using Trump's own words, he said America was "chaos."

Right?
ok......
I was watching an old episode of Adam 12. Of course the Dragnet like show from the 60's made the most from showing the cults that arose during that free love period. Suddenly....It Hit Me!

The cult we are faced with today does not wear bell bottoms and have log hair, smelling of incense, and sporting a head band. The cult of today, wears a MAGA hat and carries an AK. They also might wear military fatigues and use an American flag to beat policemen.

Right?
ok......
I was watching an old episode of Adam 12. Of course the Dragnet like show from the 60's made the most from showing the cults that arose during that free love period. Suddenly....It Hit Me!

The cult we are faced with today does not wear bell bottoms and have log hair, smelling of incense, and sporting a head band. The cult of today, wears a MAGA hat and carries an AK. They also might wear military fatigues and use an American flag to beat policemen.
Like totally a drag man.

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

Whatever you say, Gomer

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."
Yes, even a dimwit like Sleepy can figure out to get Trump's vaccine where it needs to be.
Too bad Trump did not order anywhere near enough. 100 million that's enough for 50 million people. Terminally stupid and incompetent....anybody would have done what Trump did and much much more for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron. Thank God we have a competent president and government now. Not a ridiculous brainwashed con man.....
Ordering is semantics. The corrupted pharmaceutical companies can keep the producing of the vaccine going 24 hours a day and are. Tyranny is going to be fun.

by his own party.

Are you for it?

My king?

Whatever you say, Gomer

Right?
ok......

The cult back then took over our nation. Maybe the pendulum is struggling to move back a bit so the nation can survive.

Forum List

Back