WH is going to distribute the COVIDE vaccine to 6,500 pharmacies beginning Feb 11th

You call me a fool because I question the economic impact of global Climate Change policies? My working ass understands basic economics. I suggest you pick up an Econ 101 book. Much of the Climate Change policies result in higher regulations and costs for businesses which they necessarily pass on to consumers and/or they cut jobs. Climate change policies also call for energy taxes. Who pays for that? The consumer.

Biden won. Biden is President. Biden now owns The Economy. Biden is Accountable.
If I may ask, what type of work do you do?

Good lord. The dufus says he has no plan, so he just does what trump was going to do :lol:
Then show us where it is at..

The difference is instead of the state shipping directly to the pharmacies the feds will ship directly to the pharmacies.

The states have not been able to handle the vaccine, I hope this may work better.

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."
Yes, even a dimwit like Sleepy can figure out to get Trump's vaccine where it needs to be.
The Pfizer and Modena vaccines are not part of Operation Warp Speed nor did Trump develop any vaccines.

You are going to have to do better.

You call me a fool because I question the economic impact of global Climate Change policies? My working ass understands basic economics. I suggest you pick up an Econ 101 book. Much of the Climate Change policies result in higher regulations and costs for businesses which they necessarily pass on to consumers and/or they cut jobs. Climate change policies also call for energy taxes. Who pays for that? The consumer.

Biden won. Biden is President. Biden now owns The Economy. Biden is Accountable.
If I may ask, what type of work do you do?

Of course, thank you for asking. My current work is in Information Technology / Cybersecurity. 15 years in the industry. I also spent 10 years as an analyst for a financial consulting firm.

Education (State University and local Community College)

Undergraduate - Business (Major);
Economics (Minor)

Graduate - Finance and Economics

The article implies that the Fed Gov't will be signing contracts with the pharmacies.

They can't do that, it violates States rights

Maybe this knee jerk reaction from Biden is a response to criticism???
He is trying to get the vaccine in people arms. The Federal government is taking an active role in accomplishing that very thing. Judging from a comment frim the previous WH occupant...national leadership has been sorely missed. From January 2021....DJT

“up to the States to distribute the vaccines once brought to the designated areas by the Federal Government.”

Geezus!

The Fed Gov has no authority over what the States do with the Covid vax.

States write the contracts with the Pharmacies, not Biden or the Fed Gov.

If anyone thinks the current admin is having an issue with keeping track of the vax now, just think of the mass confusion dumping them in 6500 pharmacies without State oversight.

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."
No matter what happens its trumps fault

Good lord. The dufus says he has no plan, so he just does what trump was going to do :lol:
Then show us where it is at..

The difference is instead of the state shipping directly to the pharmacies the feds will ship directly to the pharmacies.

The states have not been able to handle the vaccine, I hope this may work better.
I didnt catch that. Thanks.

The article implies that the Fed Gov't will be signing contracts with the pharmacies.

He is trying to get the vaccine in people arms. The Federal government is taking an active role in accomplishing that very thing. Judging from a comment frim the previous WH occupant...national leadership has been sorely missed. From January 2021....DJT

“up to the States to distribute the vaccines once brought to the designated areas by the Federal Government.”

Geezus!

If anyone thinks the current admin is having an issue with keeping track of the vax now, just think of the mass confusion dumping them in 6500 pharmacies without State oversight.
Not to worry.....It is "miraculously going to go away." Remember?

No matter what happens its trumps fault
why....yes it is...
Tens of thousands of deaths can be attributed to his denial and incompetence. Several studies have confirmed that.

Yes, even a dimwit like Sleepy can figure out to get Trump's vaccine where it needs to be.
Too bad Trump did not order anywhere near enough. 100 million that's enough for 50 million people. Terminally stupid and incompetent....anybody would have done what Trump did and much much more for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron. Thank God we have a competent president and government now. Not a ridiculous brainwashed con man.....
Ordering is semantics. The corrupted pharmaceutical companies can keep the producing of the vaccine going 24 hours a day and are. Tyranny is going to be fun.
Trump screwed everything up about the covid except for his b******* Con Man operation.....

Yeah, deciding to send vaccine doses out to be used (Because duhhh) is far more "robust" than getting the vaccine DEVELOPED IN THE FIRST PLACE. :rolleyes:

No...he is taking a federal lead on fighting the virus. Unlike the Liar in Chief who told the states..."you are on your own."
The only thing that the Liar in Chief worried about was how to overturn the election.

"I'm just SURE that Biden is amazing, because LOOK at all the quotes I can take out of context to convince myself!!!"

Out of curiosity, was this incoherent mishmash in your talking points this morning, or did you invent it yourself?

Geezus!

Like leftists care. They have their talking point, and who gives a fuck about the actual results?

1612383910947.png

Geezus!

actually, pharmacies don't go through states to get meds. They go through drug companies. And they then bill insurance companies or make people pay up front. In this case, the fed govt is "paying" for covid vaccines. So all the pharmacies have to do is report who gets it and when. I can't imagine why anyone would cheat to get more htan one, because the side effects are not pleasant, I'm told, but I assume there's some check on that as there is on hydrocodone and stuff.

Geezus!

actually, pharmacies don't go through states to get meds. They go through drug companies. And they then bill insurance companies or make people pay up front. In this case, the fed govt is "paying" for covid vaccines. So all the pharmacies have to do is report who gets it and when. I can't imagine why anyone would cheat to get more htan one, because the side effects are not pleasant, I'm told, but I assume there's some check on that as there is on hydrocodone and stuff.

We're not talking about a normal day at the office.

Covid vax are handled differently because we're in a pandemic.

Of course, thank you for asking. My current work is in Information Technology / Cybersecurity. 15 years in the industry. I also spent 10 years as an analyst for a financial consulting firm.

Education (State University and local Community College)

Undergraduate - Business (Major);
Economics (Minor)

Graduate - Finance and Economics
Pretty good.

I graduated w/an IT degree as well, but haven't been doing it corporately.

I see myself getting more into it in 5 or so years.

Forum List

Back