WH is going to distribute the COVIDE vaccine to 6,500 pharmacies beginning Feb 11th

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."
ZOMG!! How many more must die because Quid Pro Joe has NO FUCKING PLAN?!!!
Have a friend that can read read this s l o w l y to you.

I just heard a news briefing from a WH spokesman which confirms that the vaccines will begin shipping to pharmacies on Feb 11th. It will be the beginning of a larger effort to get the vaccines to the location that they now receive their flu shots. Initially, 6,500 pharmacies will receive the vaccines.

Great to finally see a robust response to the greatest health crisis in 100 years. Oh.....AND THE VIRUS DID NOT "MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY."

He plagiarized Trump's plan!

Biden was too busy destroying American jobs, that was Priority #1

Emergency paid leave??? That's the "Plan"?

You stupid POS....The Liar in Chief NEVER had a plan to fight COVID. His plan was "it will miraculously go away."

Thank God we now have Sleepy Joe on the case.

He's on track to become the best President in the 21st Century.
Well his "You ain't black!" shaming did get him more black votes than even Majikal Born Kenya Barack, so you may be onto something

Last edited:

You stupid POS....The Liar in Chief NEVER had a plan to fight COVID. His plan was "it will miraculously go away."
Are you claiming Biden came up with Operation Warp Speed?

Lolololollolol

Take your meds!!

No...

because on second thought, a drooling old plagiarist whose strings are being pulled by the DNC is exactly who they want.

Heaven forbid they ever elect someone that can actually DO THE JOB.
That's right, back right up off that nonsense you were spouting.

At least you know better than to trifle w/me knowing my record here.

1dd4f4cc5083ecdc9a64f7bff2e86264.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

My wife and I just got an appt with an internist. In town. Just last week her rheumatologist had to drive 100 miles one way to get his first shot. I'm sure people will bitch about Biden, but that's a good job his admin is doing.

My wife and I just got an appt with an internist. In town. Just last week her rheumatologist had to drive 100 miles one way to get his first shot. I'm sure people will bitch about Biden, but that's a good job his admin is doing.
Having someone tell you what do makes it pretty easy, huh

See Spot Run.

See Spot Run.

TOP DEFINITION
see spot run
The act of masturbating while simultaneously petting your pet of choice, preferably a dog.
Fuckin weirdo

Forum List

Back