WH Petition For Special Prosecutor For Seth Rich Murder 1/2 Way There

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
White House Petition On Seth Rich Is Halfway To Its Goal

"A White House petition urging Congress to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the murder of Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich is halfway to its goal before a June 18 deadline.

“The MSM [mainstream media] is not covering this murder, instead pushing it to the side, so it is now up to us,” the
petition asserts. “The facts do not add up, law enforcement stopped covering the crime, and now it is time for us to fight for justice.”

"Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”

"According to detective Rod Wheeler, the police department were ordered to “stand down” by members of the DNC as police began uncovering evidence that Seth Rich’s murder was connected to damaging leaks about Hillary Clinton that Seth had passed onto WikiLeaks, and not the result of a botched robbery as originally believed."

If true, it sounds like Primaries weren't the only thing the DNC was 'rigging'...

"The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street last July just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with Wikileaks through Gavin MacFadyen [pictured: bottom right], a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time."

Report: Seth Rich 'Leaked Thousands of Internal Emails to WikiLeaks'

DNC Ordered Police To 'Stand Down' On Seth Rich Murder Investigation

Man. You are in deep.
Yeah is all conspiracy bull shit...right?

But that MFer Trump is killing the planet, killing the people, destroying the whole FUCKING WORLD!!!

He is? You'd better start a thread on that.

You buy the Seth Rich story, Gip? Huh? Do ya?
It is not about me. It is about you.

You believe whatever the DNC media says about Trump, but refuse to believe anything could possibly be wrong with Seth Rich's murder.

Hypocrite. Yes?

Man. You are in deep.

But that MFer Trump is killing the planet, killing the people, destroying the whole FUCKING WORLD!!!

Comey is testifying today. Gotta have a BIG deflection for that.

Maybe if we throw out a UGE accusation against the Democrats people won't notice Comey telling the world what a lying POS your President is or that he really didn't win the Presidency and that he's not and will never be the legitimate President.

Karma is a bitch.

Man. You are in deep.

It is not about me. It is about you.

You believe whatever the DNC media says about Trump, but refuse to believe anything could possibly be wrong with Seth Rich's murder.

Hypocrite. Yes?

Such a weak argument.

Why even bother?

Man. You are in deep.

Maybe if we throw out a UGE accusation against the Democrats people won't notice Comey telling the world what a lying POS your President is or that he really didn't win the Presidency and that he's not and will never be the legitimate President.

Karma is a bitch.

Nope. Tomorrow. Coates is today.

"Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”

"According to detective Rod Wheeler, the police department were ordered to “stand down” by members of the DNC as police began uncovering evidence that Seth Rich’s murder was connected to damaging leaks about Hillary Clinton that Seth had passed onto WikiLeaks, and not the result of a botched robbery as originally believed."

If true, it sounds like Primaries weren't the only thing the DNC was 'rigging'...

"The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street last July just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with Wikileaks through Gavin MacFadyen [pictured: bottom right], a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time."

Report: Seth Rich 'Leaked Thousands of Internal Emails to WikiLeaks'

DNC Ordered Police To 'Stand Down' On Seth Rich Murder Investigation

What sort of power does the DNC have over police investigations???
Looks like people are watching way too much Hannity...

Sean Hannity ode to hannity.jpg

What sort of power does the DNC have over police investigations???
Looks like people are watching way too much Hannity...

Yeah, the investigator ...and the DC Metro Police...must be Hannity fans...

Man. You are in deep.

Karma is a bitch.

You're jumping the shark there, sister. Today is Wednesday. ;)

"A White House petition urging Congress to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the murder of Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich is halfway to its goal before a June 18 deadline.

“The MSM [mainstream media] is not covering this murder, instead pushing it to the side, so it is now up to us,” the
petition asserts. “The facts do not add up, law enforcement stopped covering the crime, and now it is time for us to fight for justice.”
Law enforcement doesn't "cover" crime. You people are - loons.

Law enforcement doesn't "cover" crime. You people are - loons.
Lame.

There is a guy who goes by the name "High Register Sean" on the Howard Stern show.

He is who I envision of when I read the shut from easyt65 Dale Smith and MindWars

Check him out.
I don't think I will bother, but thanks.

You probably already have. Thanks.

LL, any time you feel that you have the intestinal fortitude to debate me or explain where I "err" on the things that I post about? Step into the batter's box instead of hurling lame shit from the stands.......

There is a guy who goes by the name "High Register Sean" on the Howard Stern show.

He is who I envision of when I read the shut from easyt65 Dale Smith and MindWars

Check him out.

LL, any time you feel that you have the intestinal fortitude to debate me or explain where I "err" on the things that I post about? Step into the batter's box instead of hurling lame shit from the stands.......

How many times must I tell you. You don't debate. You are a freak who believes wild conspiracy theories. Childlike. Your reality is imagined. I've no interest in reading your crazy shit. Do you get it?

Check him out.

How many times must I tell you. You don't debate. You are a freak who believes wild conspiracy theories. Childlike. Your reality is imagined. I've no interest in reading your crazy shit. Do you get it?[UOTE]

If they are so "crazy"? Then why can't you debunk them with the same veracity that I defend my positions with? Your biggest problem is that you can't stand the thought of having your belief system turned upside down and you are convinced that we are just one election cycle away from "righting the ship" that veered off course long before you were ever born. It's a fact and unless people wake up to that fact? It will NEVER get any better and will continue to slide.

Forum List

Back