🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH Press Secretary on War on ISIS: ‘This Is Actually Just a War of Narratives’

MrMike

VIP Member
May 12, 2015
I heard this live and couldn't believe my ears. These people (Obama and regime) currently running our government are ridiculous. Ignoring all the relevance of attacks on our own soil and abroad, the White House mantra regarding the War on Terror and its impact is "it's a war of narratives"? Tell that to the victims...

It's obvious that as a nation we have reached beyond the tipping point where incompetence, political correctness and self-serving greed has outstripped our governments ability to defeat enemies. Anyone that supports that incompetent PoS fraud sitting in the White House or his intended lying corrupt sickly successor (Hillary) for 2016 is a complete and total fool.

Yes, this kind of statement (above) apparently means that to the Liberals, that I'm one of those "deplorable" Americans. Well, given the situation we face with the incompetent idiot in the White House and the corrupt lying and incompetent fool they have running for POTUS, I'm happy to be one...

When asked what steps Homeland Security was taking to address the threat of lone wolf and ISIS-inspired attacks in the West in the wake of the weekend’s terror attack, White House press secretary Josh Earnest told the hosts of MSNBC’s Morning JoeMonday that it was really all just a “war of narratives.”

Earnest cited new government initiatives to team up with Internet tech companies to shut down outlets that spread ISIL propaganda. “They’re trying to poison the minds of vulnerable individuals. If we can prevent them from trying to do that, we can do that. There has been a stepped up cooperation from technology companies to do that,” he said.

VIDEO BELOW:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/wh-press-...ZOlDvVRlE5kcyd

WH Press Secretary on War on ISIS: ‘This Is Actually Just a War of Narratives’ | Mediaite

The propaganda is spread in the mosques. There is no tech solution.

The answer is to continue to allow immigrants into the US from Syria and continue to refuse to say the words, "Islamic Terrorism".

Magical thinking is wonderful.

Damn! Sorry I missed Morning Joke today. I so enjoy hearing Mika let out one of her orgasmic squeals when she hears such nonsense from some dimocrat stooge. It's almost as much fun as when a Republican or conservative is on and her facial contortions make her look like she's trying to pass a nine pound turd.

I heard this live and couldn't believe my ears. These people (Obama and regime) currently running our government are ridiculous. Ignoring all the relevance of attacks on our own soil and abroad, the White House mantra regarding the War on Terror and its impact is "it's a war of narratives"? Tell that to the victims...

It's obvious that as a nation we have reached beyond the tipping point where incompetence, political correctness and self-serving greed has outstripped our governments ability to defeat enemies. Anyone that supports that incompetent PoS fraud sitting in the White House or his intended lying corrupt sickly successor (Hillary) for 2016 is a complete and total fool.

Yes, this kind of statement (above) apparently means that to the Liberals, that I'm one of those "deplorable" Americans. Well, given the situation we face with the incompetent idiot in the White House and the corrupt lying and incompetent fool they have running for POTUS, I'm happy to be one...

When asked what steps Homeland Security was taking to address the threat of lone wolf and ISIS-inspired attacks in the West in the wake of the weekend’s terror attack, White House press secretary Josh Earnest told the hosts of MSNBC’s Morning JoeMonday that it was really all just a “war of narratives.”

Earnest cited new government initiatives to team up with Internet tech companies to shut down outlets that spread ISIL propaganda. “They’re trying to poison the minds of vulnerable individuals. If we can prevent them from trying to do that, we can do that. There has been a stepped up cooperation from technology companies to do that,” he said.

VIDEO BELOW:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/wh-press-...ZOlDvVRlE5kcyd

WH Press Secretary on War on ISIS: ‘This Is Actually Just a War of Narratives’ | Mediaite

You can not work on a problem if you don't properly identify the problem. BO and his minions refuse to acknowledge the terrorist threat. They are generally loathed to even call these attacks terrorism. Not to mention that BO refers to the group as ISIL when most of the world calls them ISIS just so he can insult Israel when he refers to that terrorists group.

Forum List

Back