WH says obama DID NOT lie re "If you like your health plan, you will be able to ....

Last edited:
The president is walking around today as if nothing happened.
He is totally oblivious to the fact that he lied,we have it on record that he lied.And he acts like we are the ones with the problem with what he said.

Well, to his credit, he's probably shaking his head thinking "what a buncha suckers! They didn't seriously buy that crap, did they?"

obama-i-told-them-they-could-keep-their-health-plan-doctors-obamacare-laughing.jpg

Horsepatoot zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz- any actual arguments or just bs talking points and silly insults- kEEP FIGHTING FOR SHITTY AND OVERPRICED INSURANCE SCAMS, DUNDERHEADS LOL...sorry about the caps...

Are you trying to make the argument that Obama DIDN'T lie, Franco? You can see from his statements today at Faneuil Hall that he's totally changed his message from what he's been saying for the past FIVE years. Why? Because now that ObamaCare is actually coming on line people are FINALLY seeing past the lies that were told to get it passed in the first place.

Obama: 'Shop around' if your health insurance is dropped | TheHill

Masters in HISTORY. FLUENT IN 3 LANGUAGES. 6'4''...you, functional moron...

Does your height somehow make you smarter? LOL You're a piece of work, Franco.

I hate to break this to you but you're not FLUENT in 3 languages...you're LAUGHABLE in 3 languages!:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Masters in HISTORY. FLUENT IN 3 LANGUAGES. 6'4''...you, functional moron...

Does your height somehow make you smarter? LOL You're a piece of work, Franco.

I hate to break this to you but you're not FLUENT in 3 languages...you're LAUGHABLE in 3 languages!:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

He said 'little', dingbat lol...spoken like a true Pub dupe monolingual one track mind chump lol...ANY ACTUAL ARGUMENT, hater dupes...

The lie is in the minds of the pathetic tea party failures.

The President did not lie .... tea party lied

Look for the tea party approvals to tank to 8% this week.

Too funny.

Those shock treatments working for you?

You can read his own words ;)

Forum List

Back