WH says obama DID NOT lie re "If you like your health plan, you will be able to ....

ONE actual lie, dupes...See para 3 of sig for a few Pub ones....they never stop- this is the heritage/dole/nixon plan, and now it's communism lol....

This is one blatant lie, a whopper of a lie that could have changed the outcome of last years election had we only known one year ago.

ONE actual lie, dupes...See para 3 of sig for a few Pub ones....they never stop- this is the heritage/dole/nixon plan, and now it's communism lol....

Yep... but if the best you got is "they do it too!!!", probably best just to lie low. So to speak.

This is one blatant lie, a whopper of a lie that could have changed the outcome of last years election had we only known one year ago.

I guess, but ... .really? I mean, how could anyone read ACA, or even a cursory description of what it was supposed to do, and not realize that he was lying? As soon as they started talking about mandating minimum coverage that was obvious. Who didn't get that?

Regardless of which side you were on, I think most people assumed it was just rhetorical bullshit to schmooze the idiots. I'm not saying he should get a pass - but I'm not sure it would really have made any difference in the election. The people who supported him knew it was bullshit. Hell, most of them thought (and many still think) that the whole point is to push us into single payer anyway. Why would they care that he lied to people who wanted to keep their insurance?

“Obama lied, because insurance companies are cancelling our shitty plans!”

Ya know, those shitty insurers COULD have FIXED those plans- but they're a-holes just like greedy idiot megarich Pubs...

Obama knew many Americans would be dropped, yet he kept the montra going, over and over.

Here, let me help you out.

lie
1 [lahy] Show IPA noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. Synonyms: prevarication, falsification. Antonyms: truth.

It would have made a big difference in many things
passing, elections etc

For the same reason they had to wait after the elections for it to start
They did want to be judge on it

The MSM did not get it

True

there are a few more obama apologists doing it
just the real extreme and reactionary ones

We all know who they are....

Last edited:
They could fix them instead of cancelling, but they want to continue huge profits at the expense of their customers- THAT is coming to an end, FINALLY. Pub/corporate dupes...

Regardless of which side you were on, I think most people assumed it was just rhetorical bullshit to schmooze the idiots. I'm not saying he should get a pass - but I'm not sure it would really have made any difference in the election. The people who supported him knew it was bullshit. Hell, most of them thought (and many still think) that the whole point is to push us into single payer anyway. Why would they care that he lied to people who wanted to keep their insurance?

There are a lot of Democrats who voted for Obama who got a surprise cancellation in the mail and a huge premium increase. Millions of them. They are not going to forget that next November.

CrashDummyDems2WebCR.jpg

Forum List

Back