WH says obama DID NOT lie re "If you like your health plan, you will be able to ....

The president is walking around today as if nothing happened.
He is totally oblivious to the fact that he lied,we have it on record that he lied.And he acts like we are the ones with the problem with what he said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB8TCRUd9rA]It s not a lie if you believe it - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmm.....Something has changed....the posted links about the big lie are all from liberal media outlets.....chuckle

The MSM seems shell shocked

How could this happen?

The corporate media aren't into journalism anymore, just controversy...so they go along with the Pubcrappe as much as possible...and of course YOUR propaganda machine tries for all the bs cred it can- STILL A LAUGHINGSTOCK...

You should stick to calling people "Pub dupes" and leave it at that...

When you try and argue a viewpoint you ALWAYS make a fool of yourself. Trying to say that a liberally leaning main stream media has suddenly become a "mouthpiece" for the Republicans is so stupid that even YOU must realize it's a joke.

Truly shocking that a politician would lie huh?

Cause not one single president before Obama ever lied to get a bill passed or anything.

Are you condoning such dishonesty?

Acknowledging reality is all. Can it be denied?

You appear to be doing a lot more than acknowledging reality. You're "ah well" attitude suggests you condone the dishonesty because it's your side that's lying. Can it be denied?

I don't think so.

Masters in HISTORY. FLUENT IN 3 LANGUAGES. 6'4''...you, functional moron...

You misspelled "Dumbass, inarticulate, 5'3"".

Wrong AGAIN- that's 0 for47,172. How 'bout those Red Sox...

So why do you love scam insurance companies so much...
Why do you love an utterly incompetent government?

Oh, that's right -- they TOLD you they weren't incompetent, despite all evidence to the contrary -- and you lapped it up.

Sucker!!

L

At this point, it is factual to say that Mr Obama and his administration are liars. It's not partisan crap, it's not blustering, it's not attacking. It is a fact that he told a lie. He repeatedly told the lie.
I'm actually surprised that NBC acknowledged it.

Repeatedly is right. Some want us to think obozo just said this one time but no - there many times when he said "if you like your health plan, you get to keep it" though he phrased it differently each time. He said it both before and after ACA was passed.

It was a brazen lie and he thought the PPP would let him get away with it. But the internet has forced the PPP to admit obozo lied.

btw anyone noticed that Greenbeard, the perpetual and professional flack for Ocare, has been scarce on these boards for a while? Like since the roll out disaster occurred. Is that a coincidence?

Maybe his contract was canceled with the government shutdown?

You know, I said this as a joke - but I'm beginning to wonder. The dates do line up.

Last edited:
L

At this point, it is factual to say that Mr Obama and his administration are liars. It's not partisan crap, it's not blustering, it's not attacking. It is a fact that he told a lie. He repeatedly told the lie.
I'm actually surprised that NBC acknowledged it.

Repeatedly is right. Some want us to think obozo just said this one time but no - there many times when he said "if you like your health plan, you get to keep it" though he phrased it differently each time. He said it both before and after ACA was passed.

It was a brazen lie and he thought the PPP would let him get away with it. But the internet has forced the PPP to admit obozo lied.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4m0JujEhjI]Obama If you like your plan ... TOO BAD! I LIED! HAHA! - YouTube[/ame]

IOW, only a lie because you say Obama knew the future, that insurers and Pubs would be total obstructionists...LOL ppffffttt.

He did know the future, moron, because he knew Obamacare would force insurers to change the policies they offered. Apparently, being an "obstructionist" means following the law.

It takes a special kind of stupid to be an Obama fluffer.

How stupid does he think we are??

1385995_530069017085596_950031227_n_zpsd8845db9.jpg

[

He did know the future, moron, because he knew Obamacare would force insurers to change the policies they offered. Apparently, being an "obstructionist" means following the law.

I

Of course obozo knew. Obozocare stipulates many features that health plans MUST have. Like coverage for ER use. Many plans didn't have that and now they must. ER use is expensive and that jacks up the rates a lot.

Forum List

Back