WH Stands by Trump’s ‘Human Scum’ Comment, Never-Trumpers ‘Deserve Strong Language Like That'

I would have to say that I agree with the White House 100%. Never-Trumpers are very dangerous to this administration. Trump has exposed many of them and he's not through. President Trump must have 100% loyalty owed to him by his staffers and the Republican party.

White House Stands by Trump's 'Human Scum' Comment, Never-Trumpers 'Deserve Strong Language Like That'

That is strong language?

As a deplorable, I believe that is stated about as softly as one could put it.

In Normal World, a President of the United States calling other Americans (or pretty much anyone, for that matter) "human scum" would be considered shocking and undignified, and certainly beneath the office.

But currently, it's just spitting into a hurricane.

I wonder how low our standards will ultimately go.

In Normal World, a President of the United States calling other Americans (or pretty much anyone, for that matter) "human scum" would be considered shocking and undignified, and certainly beneath the office.

Quite a bit lower I’m afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a normal world there wouldn't be the Democratic media and their political party, trying to overturn the results of a presidential election, right out in the open.

They can't help being deplorable.

les-deplorables1.jpg

In a normal world there wouldn't be the Democratic media and their political party, trying to overturn the results of a presidential election, right out in the open.

If we had a president who didn’t break the law we would be a lot better off.

If we had a president who didn’t break the law we would be a lot better off.

We do have a president that hasn't broken the law AND we're a lot better off.

Another example of the President spewing invective like a radio show host...

Even Howard Stern shows more dignity than this guy.

and?
Behaviors and temperament matter. They can affect how others see you, how they judge your honesty, how they judge your stability, how they judge your maturity, how they judge your competence.

The way people judge your honesty, stability, maturity and competence will affect how they work with you, if they work with you.

An adult should act like an adult, no more so than when they are President of the United States, representing 300,000,000 people. Most intelligent adults understand that.

Never in my life would I thought I would have to say that. How far we have fallen.

Even Howard Stern shows more dignity than this guy.

and?
Behaviors and temperament matter. They can affect how others see you, how they judge your honesty, how they judge your stability, how they judge your maturity, how they judge your competence.

The way people judge your honesty, stability, maturity and competence will affect how they work with you, if they work with you.

An adult should act like an adult, no more so than when they are President of the United States. Most intelligent adults understand that.

Never in my life would I thought I would have to say that. How far we have fallen.

And Yet,
He has been spectacular - against all resistance and against all odds -

Do adults know that the Media should be adults?
Do adults know that his political rivals should be adults?
Oh wait, you said intelligent adults - never mind.

it's just par for the course these days. calling the president a MF didn't get the lefts attention but this does. the extreme left constantly lies and makes shit up or simply twists words around for effect (like most extremes) and says "they deserve it for xyz..."

just how things are today until we stop giving these idiots the time of day attention wise.

How about using body-language and throw McConnell and Graham, and Romney through a fucking window?

How about using body-language and throw McConnell and Graham, and Romney through a fucking window?

McConnell is a master at Politics and Graham has been the best that he has ever been since Trump took office.
Lets save some windows.

Forum List

Back