WH wanted Ben Carson to apologize for "offending" Obama

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
You wouldn't think someone who constantly criticizes Republicans and calls border security supporters 'enemies' would be easily offended. Carson didn't attack Obama personally or level insults directly at him. Carson disagreed with Obama and doesn't support his politics. In liberal land, that is the same as offending someone, which is considered a sin that requires an apology.

Carson says that the President was cordial after he finished his remarks, and even approached to shake his hand and thank the Dr. for his participation. We suppose it's possible that this was some kind of overreaction from a staffer. To be honest, though, it doesn't sound like it.

It sounds like Obama was furious that Carson had the audacity to show him up. He probably held it together until he was away from the cameras and then he unleashed "President stampy feet" on his aides. They, in turn, set about securing an apology to appease their tetchy leader.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Either the President was furious and demanded an apology, or his staffers just assumed he needed one to feel better about himself. Both scenarios paint a picture of a little man who's incapable of taking the heat he loves to dish out on a daily basis.

Politics: The White House wanted Dr. Ben Carson to call Obama and 'apologize for offending him' | Best of Cain

Well, I am offended that Obama has lied to us so many times. I am offended that there are new taxes on those of us making less than $250,000. I am offended that my health care choices were taken away. I am offended that there is no border security in our southern states and that states will get sued if they try to pick up the slack from the federal government. I am offended that no effort was made to help the people in Benghazi. I am offended that the IRS targeted people and turned the Dallas office into an Obama campaign headquarters. I am offended that billions are sent overseas or loaned to shady solar companies. I am offended that Reid is abusing his power to seize land for his cronies. I am offended by Pelosi and the list there is too long to put here. I am offended that Holder lies to investigators and acts as if he and the administration are above the law. Obama unilaterally changed the health care law. Congress is exempt from the crap they impose on us and that is most offensive of all.

Where is our apology for everything they've done to us?

Last edited:
Winner of a thread, whining about a 3rd-hand account from Ben Carson's attempt to make money on a book of victimhood stories. We see multiple victimhood threads posted by the righties here every day. Yeah, we get it, the liberals were meeeeeeeaaaaaaan to you again, you poor babies.

We on the left get a bit nauseous watching the right behave like that. We feel a bit of shame that our fellow countrymen refuse to act like grownups.

You wouldn't think someone who constantly criticizes Republicans and calls border security supporters 'enemies' would be easily offended. Carson didn't attack Obama personally or level insults directly at him. Carson disagreed with Obama and doesn't support his politics. In liberal land, that is the same as offending someone, which is considered a sin that requires an apology.

Carson says that the President was cordial after he finished his remarks, and even approached to shake his hand and thank the Dr. for his participation. We suppose it's possible that this was some kind of overreaction from a staffer. To be honest, though, it doesn't sound like it.

It sounds like Obama was furious that Carson had the audacity to show him up. He probably held it together until he was away from the cameras and then he unleashed "President stampy feet" on his aides. They, in turn, set about securing an apology to appease their tetchy leader.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Either the President was furious and demanded an apology, or his staffers just assumed he needed one to feel better about himself. Both scenarios paint a picture of a little man who's incapable of taking the heat he loves to dish out on a daily basis.

Politics: The White House wanted Dr. Ben Carson to call Obama and 'apologize for offending him' | Best of Cain

Well, I am offended that Obama has lied to us so many times. I am offended that there are new taxes on those of us making less than $250,000. I am offended that my health care choices were taken away. I am offended that there is no border security in our southern states and that states will get sued if they try to pick up the slack from the federal government.

lol...an Uncle Ben and Uncle Herman tag team!

Coincidentally this story is from Uncle Ben's upcoming book. Soon available in the Fiction aisle for your reading pleasure!:D

guys like Carson and Cain scare the crap out of libtards. "a conservative black man? Impossible, he must be an uncle tom"

the truth is that the black community is waking up to the reality that liberals and democrats have failed them miserably.

guys like Carson and Cain scare the crap out of libtards. "a conservative black man? Impossible, he must be an uncle tom"

the truth is that the black community is waking up to the reality that liberals and democrats have failed them miserably.

Cain scared the crap out of conservatives when they thought he could win

Couldn't get rid of the guy fast enough

Ben Carson said that he beat Putin in a no shirt wrestling match. Read more in his book now available for $19.99 at amazon

You know as much about the black community as you know about Astrophysics

Cain was destroyed by the left wing media when he was getting some traction. The RNC was fully backing him.

once again, your view of history is tainted by your ignorance and blind faith in anything said by the MSM or some dem/lib talking head.

You know as much about the black community as you know about Astrophysics

Are you kidding me? I live in New Orleans, a 60% black city, I deal with blacks every day, I have black friends and business associates. i know how they feel about obama and liberals.

Oh sure, some will always be dem sheep, but many more are waking up and listening to successful blacks like Carson and Cain and Cosby.

Cain was destroyed by the left wing media when he was getting some traction. The RNC was fully backing him.

once again, your view of history is tainted by your ignorance and blind faith in anything said by the MSM or some dem/lib talking head.

Why would the left destroy him? If they had dirt on the guy, they would have waited until after he got the nomination

Cain was destroyed from the right when his "Look...we got a black guy too" movement looked like it might take off

Republicans will not vote for a black candidate

Ben Carson proved that liberals cannot take the truth.

Everything he said at that prayer meeting was 100 percent correct and it pissed Obama the clown off.

Why would the left destroy him? If they had dirt on the guy, they would have waited until after he got the nomination

Cain was destroyed from the right when his "Look...we got a black guy too" movement looked like it might take off

Says the racist far left Obama drone.

Horseshit, the left had to bring down the successful conservative black guy.

you are totally wrong about republicans not voting for a black candidate, unlike you dems, republicans vote ideas, not skin color.

Says the racist far left Obama drone.

You funny

Sure we will vote for a black guy as long as he's a conservative.

Horseshit, the left had to bring down the successful conservative black guy.

you are totally wrong about republicans not voting for a black candidate, unlike you dems, republicans vote ideas, not skin color.

Yea....as long as that skin color is white

In the last 100 years, Republicans have voted for a total of SIX blacks to the office of Congressman, Senator, Governor or President.....vs thousands of white males

Yea...it must be ideas

Ben Carson recants a story about how once he had to turn down Kim Kardashians sexual advances. Read more in his new book.

Forum List

Back